Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

would you rely on burn only till end game? wouldn’t sup corona rod be better? how does the burning scale? I think its a bad idea

I have both an Ignition and a Superior Corona Rod. I switch between the two and frankly only use Ignition when my skills get cancelled.

Burn only works well with Linker. When mobs are linked, each tick of burn on one target causes all other targets to be dealt damage equal to your magic attack. So if 10 linked targets are all burnt, all 10 targets will suffer 9*your magic attack worth of damage every 1 second. Basically, the more links you have, the faster you can burn a group of mobs to death.

Of course, none of this works without Linker.

does this have a fix on ktos? or it really works that way??

As I have said if you have fun in your build then there is no problem with it.
Point stands, the build is less efficient than builds with wiz 3. That is I am trying to point out.

EDIT: Just made a simple video to demonstrate how you can quickly burst down mobs. Note that this maybe an unfair comparison to the one you have posted since I have a higher level than your char. This is the combo that I have been using when I still did not have featherfoot.

2 Likes

I wonder how Decay from Flesh Cannon actually contributes to your damage if you’re using it in the end of the combo, as it only reduces max hp (for 15 sec to 50% hp, right?) and cannot be sped up by dealing damage previously.

It still works this way in kTOS. Tbh nobody knows what’s a bug or an intended feature anymore.

Looks like I will be going Wiz3 > Link 3 > FF soon. My friends wanted a linker 3 lol. Are you pure int?

@Altariel

Like i would only burn monsters and do absolutely nothing else right? come on dude.

@ginoang_linx

ignition is superior on links, no matter what currently, corona doesn’t add much at all. It’s cool if you don’t need the burns tho.

ginoang_linx

This is from the developers or ragnarok, a fix can take years. It should already have been fixed months ago as it was reported. Yet it’s still not fixed, and even if it’s fixed the damage increase is still going to be there far more then other rods can provide on additional power stats.

But then everything can get a nerf sooner or later, so yea i live now not in the future.

@ellyr

Besides the fact that mine isn’t a fun build at all, its a real build.

But yours on the other end, i don’t see how that’s going to last at the end game at all.

C3 linker will provide me the group already
I will also provide perm cc, and pulling in large number of monsters + weakening them.
I can do on top of it, loads of damage on a fast note. ( 400k burst damage single target in 15 seconds isn’t abnormal, and no not group dmg but single target burst )

What makes people invite you?

linker 1? way to little links and no other buffs from it, massive drop in damage for everybody in the team in comperison to picking a linker 2/3
sorc2? for its damage? don’t think so. for it’s cat buff? not worth the slot you take up
wiz3, not interesting for anybody but yourself.
ff, same story as wiz3

If anything your char looks like a fun char that works well for soloing, but in party’s completely falls apart and frankly after 220+ the game is more about partying sadly.

Then lets look at your burst as its completely limited to the amount of links you output, which is 5, even dropping wiz3 for linker 2 would already be better. That’s 8 monsters over 5 = 62,5% dmg increase output in comparison with everything that you hit, not just m.atk skills also summons / ff skills etc. as they hit all the links. So yea even your temple shooter will profit from it. Then also more links for your mm hits which most likely will 1 shot your rank 1 links instantly anyway, and everybody in groups will enhance there damage outoput by hitting more targets with there single target bursts.

Oh i see your last post, you probably start to realize it by now.

The video of yours proofs exactly how not efficient your build is.

Comes in for advice, picks a fight instead.

Please get out of OP’s thread if you don’t like what you’re hearing. If you wanna pick on his build, I’ll tell you here and now that my Wiz3 Linker3 FF >>>> your crappy build. You have contributed nothing but pointless boasting about how your build will succeed immaculately. If it does, good for you but we don’t care anymore.

On a mellower note, anyone knows how JP + HK + Blood Bath works exactly? My Blood Bath tends to do close to twice the amount of damage when used right after HK. One Blood Bath can kill off a group of Blue Nukas (130,958 HP) when used after HK. Clearly there has to be more than the base skill damage going on, since 13 * 4700 = 61,100 is not even halfway there.

Was looking at this PSA - Joint Penalty can still double AoE Damage. But that only explains the initial stab and not the damage over time.

Wait arguments and dicussions are fights?

And i have to leave because you jump to the wrong conclusions and the other guy which i discuss with arguments?

NIce way of doing things lol.

I bet you didn’t even read half of it.

Even the poster i reacted on is rerolling as he realizes that his build isn’t going to get him into any groups. And frankly that’s how the game works at later levels.

I reacted on this, because that information is just plainly wrong,

The same as your reaction on that video, that completely missed the point of the whole video.

Now come with arguments why wiz3/linker3/ff is going to superior, because typing arguments isn’t going to work for you, as you will just see it as fights and ways to push people way as it’s not a discussion all about you i guess.

GG.

You’ve probably seen this already but look at 1:56

Multiple burning monsters = multiple burn ticks

So perhaps multiple bleeding monsters = multiple bleed ticks

AFAIK though, they already changed this in kTOS

Edit I: just read up and seems like you already mentioned this LOL

Hmm if Blood Bath worked the way Ignition burn did it would be wayyy overpowered and linked mobs would be dying in the blink of an eye.

They “fixed” Ignition burn in kTOS? Aww goodbye Ignition :frowning:

I think the fix was with the interaction of links and multiple instances of damage-dealing debuffs

In this video you can see that, despite having 2 burning enemies, Burn was only ticking once per second.

It seems like the links still transmit damage equal to your magic attack.

Still, the “fix” is a big nerf to the level 10/15 JP + burn everything to death combo. :cry:

What the hell are you even talking about. I am making a wiz3 > link 3 > ff for ET. They wanted me to pass my INT to my party members cause we wanted to make a special composition for ET. My current build is still fine for casual content for now. I can still solo fine even at high level contents don’t know what you are saying lol. I am currently levelling at storage I doubt you can solo that map with your build.

EDIT: Also if you didn’t know my build is titled - Sustain-Solo DPS Featherfoot. The intended gameplay is SOLO - in which it does well.

I am unsure about blood bath too. I made a test with the jp + hk interaction and proved that blood bath will be an aoe skill if monsters have a negative aoe ratio. Do you instantly kill mobs with jp + hk + blood bath alone? I usually still need MM to finish them a lot of times.

JP + HK + BB alone can kill off a group of enemies provided I stab all of them successfully. Sometimes one or two of them survive because I don’t get them in the initial stab for some reason. And they survive with quite a bit of HP (about 30k), which leads me to believe that landing the initial stab on everything is very very important.

So perhaps they receive each individual blood bath ticking damage assuming all targets are bleeding? If there are 10 linked targets, each target receives 10 damage instance per tick?

I don’t know any more. -Aoe Defence Ratio is too vague of an attribute which leads to weird interactions with normally single target skills.

Again, if this were the case, Blood Bath would be doing extremely OP damage, which is not the case. And the links don’t break either, so we know that level of hit count is not reached.

The difference is only slightly over 2 times when HK is used.

In that case, I think that linked mobs just suffer twice the damage from blood bath - Self ticking blood bath debuff + 1 damage instance from the linked target blood bath debuff. The interaction is a bit weird not sure what happens when the kTos patch is applied to us.