Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

@Ellyr Add to Blood Sucking description - every level of the skill increases its charge duration by 0.5 seconds, from 7.5 seconds on Lv1 to 10 seconds on Lv5.

Thanks just tested - BS at level 5 is 10s of channeling.

Guess the scaling for this skill is really good per level - addiotinal damage and more ticks per level.

Not sure if this will have an effect on our version.

[Skill Errors]

1. The damage on some skills were dealing twice the normal amount unintentionally.

Featherfoot:
- Blood Sucking:
- Fixed error where the skill damage was doubling itself.

Taken from the latest kTOS patch:

http://pastebin.com/sHHbXqmJ

I can’t confirm if SPR scales the mdef reduction from Bone Pointing, but it seems to be the same debuff. I have tested with other bokors, and it seems that their Hexing don’t stack with Bone Pointing curse status. Also, they are capable of using Effigy on enemies afflicted with Bone Pointing curse. (All this on Siauliai groups experience )

What is your build? Im a Wiz3>Link2>Necro>FF, and I never had problems with corpse maintenance. I’m not saying that this build is better than Sorc2, but maybe you are doing something wrong. It can be me too, since in not so trigger-happy with Flesh Cannon.
100 corpse potions costs 50k, and they last a lot, and more than enough time for you to refill that silver. And the fact that corpses get refilled after every dungeon/mission takes away all cost from them (just start doing them with the necromonicon filled).
Also, a tip: Get a single point in Gather Corpse, go to crystal mines f1 when you are out of corpses and start filling the necromonicon on that plant monsters that I can’t remember the name right now. In less than 5 minutes you get the necromonicon filled, because Gather Corpse is 3 overheats, 8s cooldown and have a good AoE (a little higher that energy bolt I guess, even better with Joint penalty).
I just wished that the max corpse capacity was higher, at least 500.

Looking at the patch note it seems that most of the doubling effect comes from channeling spells. Not sure if it’s just a bug in kTos but our blood sucking damage in iTos seem to be correct in the shown numbers per hit.

Translation of one of the epic looking C2 skills from the KTOS thread. Super excited!!

1 Like

right now, i’m on the path of
wiz3, cryo1, kino1, runecaster1.

so for the rank7, i’m 'free’
i seen some have pyro one, but i think i can squeeze thru with just the above.
Do you think featherfoot will fill in fine?
Like I think I’m the combo specialization, so looking for something to fill in for the rest.
I don’t have linker, but the support things in feather coming up in c2 looks like it can fit in nicely in between.

The animation looks really good. Guess it is time for us to become a healing class.

Too bad if the levitation skill cost %mp per sec I think I will be retiring my current build.

It depends on what you want to do going for. Featherfoot allows you to have a self sustain. The down side is not having links for blood bath. With the rank 2 incoming some builds may get obsolete including mine. We never know if featherfoot c2 would still need linker to optimize the class.

For now it is a viable option but not optimized. Warlock is a better choice for a stand alone rank 7 class.

I want to get my featherfoot on the way but…

Wiz, Wiz C2/Cryo C1, Psychokino C3, Necro C1/Wiz C3, FF C2.

Wiz C3, Thauma C3, Feather C2.
Wiz C2, Linker C1, Thauma C3, Feather C2…

Wiz C2, Psychokino C1, Thauma C3, FF C2.

Psychokino C3, is going to have more mobility with Teleport. The themes of Psychokino and Featherfoot seem to play nice with each other but rank 6 becomes a filler Rank.
Thauma goes naturally into it, but then you’ve got to deal with Enchanter possibly invalidating Thaumas buffs (though not likely since Thauma is very attribute based).

I think the most future proof FF builds for rank 8 right now are:

Wiz 3 - Link 2 - Necro 1/ RC - FF 2
Wiz 3 - Link 1 - Thauma 2 - FF2

I have not considered Psychokino in my builds since I can not find the synergy between kino and ff at all. I am not sure why you’d need teleport as FF at all. We still need more details though to theorycraft for the rank 8 builds.

EDIT: With the JP scroll I think it might be possible to go to thauma c3 but I dont think HK will be in a scroll at all.
If ever there are scrolled buffs from thauma, the attributes will not be passed at all making thauma from the person much superior.

I’m lvling my wiz 3 link 2 as crazy now hahahha, I wanna fly!!!

Yeah me too. I’m thinking of creating a new one. Perhaps Wiz3 - Link - Thauma 2 - FF2. I think that levitate will cost % SP while activated which will be difficult in my current build.

The new build would be a buffer and healer and possibly viable for world bosses if there are a lot of ground deployment skills. Time to steal those buffed magic circles by sages :grinning:

Mostly RP for the Teleporting flier.
however
PP can hit a lot of targets, as can Gravity Pole which I can leverage as the main AoE attacks instead of Linker, plus Kinos CC is handy.

Though I could just as easily Thauma 3 to aid allies.

I just edited my reply to include the possiblity of thauma 3. The CC provided by linker through JP + HK is sufficient for our current pve content. Most of the kino skills especially raise is very handy in pvp though (we will get its nerf sometime soon though).

I guess you can still make Kino 3 -> FF if you want to ignore blood bath multi hitting for linked targets.

It would be cute if the levitate skill can be shared through Spiritual Link

After seeing the preview of FF, I could never be happier with my build. The Flying Kamikaze will probably be strong but not enough to be considered a burst skill, but I hope that the life steal debuff you can give your team, along with the buff in the blood bath healing, can turn FF into a pseudo healer in team plays.

Also, depending of how good Levitate is, sharing it trought spiritual link may give linker 2 a stronger role. (If it shares)

Sudden influx of posts in Featherfoot thread.

#TheHypeIsReal

Flying mage is too cool not to roll.

I think we will have 2 healing rotations. Blood Bath and Detonate. Blood Bath would be riskier and would needs the party member’s awareness to be useful. They may ignore the blood pool or perhaps die trying to approach the blood pool because they did not pay attention to the boss/mob attack lol.