Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

about decay immune for 260+ monster, does that mean they completely immune 100% to it, or sometimes decay can still affect them?

100% immune you canā€™t debuff them with decay. I tried it on Blue Nuos at storage does not work on them.

Does monster at earth tower also resist decay?

I am not sure. I have not experienced ET yet.

I have test the decay combo to red truffle at Alemeth forest.

• Ngahundi decay lvl 1 just decrease its hp by 10-15%.
  • Dirty pole lvl 5 its the same because the duration is just 15 seconds like ngahundi lvl 1.
  • Shoggoth Decay is 15 second too, but the hp decrease is not noticeable.

But, when that 3 decay stacks together, the red truffle HP decrease to 1 in less than 15 seconds hahah

In the most situation I can just stack 2 decay (dirty pole & ngahundi) and red truffle HP decrease by 50% in less than 15 seconds by stacking 2 decay effect.

So Decay is very OP debuff, but only if more than 1 decay stacks together, if it just 1 decay then its not very good. I think thatā€™s why they make monster 260+ immune to decay.

Lol that is indeed OP you can literally kill someone with just decay + sleep in pvp if they donā€™t have dispellers. Too bad we canā€™t use it for high end pve.

Lol funny idea here. Make those that use dispeller burn them from auto reset Bone Pointing curse.

Iā€™m creating a new FF build, based on (almost) full int, got bored of my thaum. I will give feedback on how it works when i reach FF, r5 right now :stuck_out_tongue:

Added a new gameplay video. Much better than the first one.

Added another video again. RUSH 200 dungeon.

@Ellyr
nice videos , iā€™m crazy to have my FF soon xD

1 Like

So, I took the Necro > FF route and now I am considering creating a new character to be Sorc2 > FF, I just canā€™t take the corpse mechanic on Necro anymore (somehow I manage to be poor on every mmo I play and having to buy the corpse potions everyday is a big problem), I also hate myself every time I miss flesh cannon.

You will be chugging on SP pots now instead of corpse potions. But I have never felt once the cost of SP pots though. When I try to grind, I usually gain way more silver enough to sustain the SP potion cost. High level mobs give a substantial amount of silver that I pay no mind to the SP upkeep needed for my build.

I probably will create a storage solo vid and 217 solo of Iā€™m not lazy to grind. Lol

id like to watch this ! :grin:

@Ellyr Add to Blood Sucking description - every level of the skill increases its charge duration by 0.5 seconds, from 7.5 seconds on Lv1 to 10 seconds on Lv5.

Thanks just tested - BS at level 5 is 10s of channeling.

Guess the scaling for this skill is really good per level - addiotinal damage and more ticks per level.

Not sure if this will have an effect on our version.

[Skill Errors]

1. The damage on some skills were dealing twice the normal amount unintentionally.

Featherfoot:
- Blood Sucking:
- Fixed error where the skill damage was doubling itself.

Taken from the latest kTOS patch:

http://pastebin.com/sHHbXqmJ

I canā€™t confirm if SPR scales the mdef reduction from Bone Pointing, but it seems to be the same debuff. I have tested with other bokors, and it seems that their Hexing donā€™t stack with Bone Pointing curse status. Also, they are capable of using Effigy on enemies afflicted with Bone Pointing curse. (All this on Siauliai groups experience )

What is your build? Im a Wiz3>Link2>Necro>FF, and I never had problems with corpse maintenance. Iā€™m not saying that this build is better than Sorc2, but maybe you are doing something wrong. It can be me too, since in not so trigger-happy with Flesh Cannon.
100 corpse potions costs 50k, and they last a lot, and more than enough time for you to refill that silver. And the fact that corpses get refilled after every dungeon/mission takes away all cost from them (just start doing them with the necromonicon filled).
Also, a tip: Get a single point in Gather Corpse, go to crystal mines f1 when you are out of corpses and start filling the necromonicon on that plant monsters that I canā€™t remember the name right now. In less than 5 minutes you get the necromonicon filled, because Gather Corpse is 3 overheats, 8s cooldown and have a good AoE (a little higher that energy bolt I guess, even better with Joint penalty).
I just wished that the max corpse capacity was higher, at least 500.

Looking at the patch note it seems that most of the doubling effect comes from channeling spells. Not sure if itā€™s just a bug in kTos but our blood sucking damage in iTos seem to be correct in the shown numbers per hit.