Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

well cant wait for archer classes now…

In other words, glamours/transmogs.

Tsk… didn’t expect that the warlock will transform into Bokor :confused:

2 Likes

Translating the accompanying text for the Featherfoot explosion gif since I found it interesting too.

비행 상태에서만 사용할 수 있는 자폭계 스킬이 추가됩니다. 이 스킬은 자신의 HP를 확정적으로 60%를 소모하기 때문에 HP가 넉넉하지 않을 때 사용하면 전투불능 상태에 빠질 수 있지만, 주변의 적들을 일시적으로 ’공격하면 HP를 흡수할 수 있는 상태’로 만들어 주기 때문에 파티플레이에서 회복 역할을 해낼 수 있습니다.

“A self-destruct skill that can only be used while levitating. This skill consumes 60% of your own HP, and so using it without sufficient HP may result in death. However, upon using this skill, the surrounding enemies will be given a debuff that allows allies to life-steal from them. This makes it possible, with a certain rotation, for Featherfoots to take on the role of a healer.”

2 Likes

Alchemist 3 can transfer effect from item 1 to item 2. -1 Potential on item 1. Super Corona will shine soon.

That’s what they seem like. Pretty neat service, but now I wanna see the Clerics too. Oracle C3 hype? It's Just a Prank Bro Gender Hijinx?

@Gunnr

For people who say QC might not scale to R8, this is right for you to defend >.< I’m making a wiz 3 ele 3 warlock sage now :smiley:

1 Like

I was expected Necromancer C3 will have some kind of buff which can help Skeletons survive longer, but nope =__=

However these archer skeletons look pretty neat, I will keep waiting to see how it turn out, so I can decide between Sor C2 or Necro C3…

HYPE!!!

Can someone translate this???

would be epic if sages could also duplicate archer traps like boom trap or safety zones, but i guess safety zone counts as an aoe effect

If it works similarly to capture, which affect magic circle, then it will only affect skills like flare shot and magic arrow, trap type are identified as “deployment” and can only be interact using “demolish” of QS (similar to Diev statues)

Safety zone, cure and heal are all magic circles though.

can you capture a fireball?

also: you can capture boom traps, its one of the reasons why sapper/rogue is goodish, you can double boom trap each 5min

1 Like

Yeah I never played sapper so I don’t know, guess broom trap is the only magic circle then.

No you cannot capture fireball, but you can capture wugushi poison puddle :stuck_out_tongue:

Omg I almost forgot this synergy!!! sound awesome

And 5 archer skeletons instead of 3???

1 Like

NecromancerC3 be like

5 Likes

Suddenly remember…Necromancer’s minions have horrible AI and it will turn out irrelevant in PVE scenario. Decay can’t be apply on bosses as well.

4 Likes

Well, we can hope they figure something to make them bearable at least.

1 Like

“Furthermore, a new skill will be added that summons “Skeleton Archers” that use bows. They rely on your control, and deal heavy damage.”

3 Likes