Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Actually, I wasn’t really thinking of going pali3 for the barrier tank aspect. What i was really aiming for is the buff magic def’ based that sanctuary gives when activated. The extra hit line to all damage you know. Like, after usong druid skill i would buff them with that.
I talked to a pali player yesterday and she said the damage wouldn’t be enough. To fufill a dps role. “The class is more like a way for you to close your build” doesn’t really feel the hole like, i guess, a diev with lots of spr or sadhu in a int build. Maybe it’s not not enough but i dont have the ways to try it 100% as i thought i did.
I’ll play slowly and whenever i get the mace it’ll be fine. Thanks @nery_ma @WhiteDwarf also dwarf, would velcoffer break sanctuary too?

Sanctuary is a channeling skill, so if you get interrupted then it’s cancelled.

Not sure if I got your meaning right, but if you plan to use Sanctuary with 2 handed mace, it won’t work.
Sanctuary requires you to equip shield in 1 hand

1 Like

Just in case anyone is wondering, sanctuary and barrier: devotion don’t mix. Devotion will eat thru armor durability really fast and losing armor pcs to durability will reduce the effect of sanctuary (less armor pcs = less def/mdef).

Heeeeeeh really? Didn’t see that coming… Thanks tho ^^ now i’ll defnetly not doing this build

Now the thing is… How much damage can a druid 3 actually deal, putting aside the full wolf form.
Depending on that we can work around it hmhm
Like, what other build kind of input/deal the “same” damage that a druid 3 would do.
With that i can think if transmit prana and other sadhu skills are a good solution, or if miko is really compensating or if c1 from exo at the end would do good.

i will end with cler2krivis3druid3tao1, imo awoo form will buff nicely krivis tao and druids skills :slight_smile: so will have nice magic damage cleric with nice heal

1 Like

Diev3 is stuck in my head sinse it’s the only thing that “helps” with awoo form - wanted all time but but oh well

Awoo basic atck isn’t affected by matck and patack like full wolf right? Just normal atcks with some % boost but not actually … You know
Even if it is, it would be in without the extra xx% from wolf…
Then there isn’t really a good reason to seek for a mace… instead it’s better to invest in a rod right? (If you’ll use awoo most of the time+magic build obviously)
Right?

yeah, me too. i wanted the diev 3 full lycan , normal lycan, but with the new nerf to 30 sec :(. is not worth anymore, i really do not know what they want to do with druid 3 lycan, at first they add the awoo form and made the lycan “riding” style, similar as sorc. but now they transformed it in burst class, but is not even worth most of the time :(.

i’m not so sure about awoo skills, but i believe it have none outside of the normal attack with the scratch thing , so rod should work better for matk, since you would not be using wolf skills anyway.

edit:
well i do not know how the korean players thoughts about those lycans changes but i’m not so happy without the ability to be full lycan build anymore, so i send a feedback ticket asking if they could revert the change(back to 100 seconds buff, 120 seconds cd), even if lycan as before seems to be a little weak overall.
so i came here with this edit so maybe anyone who feels the same as me and do not want to have a druid without the ability to be lycan forever, to go in the ticket section and send a feedback ticket about this as well, i know that we have very little ability to make it revert back to how it was before , but at least we would be doing something about it, even more since the entire thread about the changes says that they can be changed before release so this is the the best time to send a ticket for this because once it hit live servers and everyone forget about it, the druid we know will be gone forever i believe.

2 Likes

yep for matk druid rod will be better :slight_smile:

1 Like

And @alavien1 thanks. I’ll start my search for a nice rod kek

Also @nery_ma can you make a pattern message so we can send kind of the same? Might makes things clear or whatever (that and the fact that idk what to write)

@SrRaposo

my ticket itself was very bad because i was doing the jump event and writing at the same time, i’m sure that i have even made some errors on it plus i was very angry as well because it really killed my druid and also because of the event itself , i find it very frustrating that every time i find something that gives a little hope of going back with tos for sure and not stay in this state i’m now, so i’m gonna write a template of more or less how it should be done in my opinion.

i just wrote along the lines of :

example of feedback

title:
FEEDBACK ABOUT RECENT CLERIC & ARCHER CHANGES (LYCAN DRUID)
and then i wrote something along the lines of :
i do not know how the korean players are taking the recent changes of cleric and archer but i find that the future changes for druids are transforming it in a character that goes against the entire druid we always had, as someone who have a druid and played with it and that most important played druid without abuse of poison played only as full druid as MAIN FULL LYCAN and with those changes you are removing it from us.
I know that recent changes would make druid more popular but this change would without doubt make the lycans druids of today ,like me, stop playing with it all together.
if you check the druid post that have more than 2k posts you guys will see that most guy’s are not happy with this change of removing full lycan druids.
the main change i’m talking about is:
[UPDATE]

• Block penetration +400
  • Increased factors and range for all wolf skills
  • Additional debuff effect for some wolf skills
  • Movement speed increased from +3 to +10
    - Duration reduced from 100 seconds to 30 seconds

so i’m here giving the feedback that this is a bad change, removing lycan druids all together with a change like this, is really killing the class for all the druids who have been supporting the class so far in the game, so i hope we can go back to the last change of 100 seconds even if it means that druid lycan is weaker than before, because at least we will be able to play as full lycan like we want, of course if you guys feel the need to keep some of the changes is valid as well but i believe the most important aspect that a druid should have is the ability to be played as FULL LYCAN since this is what makes druid and makes DRUID3 what it is and always have been and why we play with it".

rant: do not open the rant unless you want to read me complaining about my crushed dreams and how i was building my druid :(.

Rant

the thing is that removing full lycan really kills one and the most fun builds we had so far in the game, with the current damage buffs for lycan skills, i believe he have a very good dps set, even if is a little weaker than all other classes full dps classes since removing the ability to use all other skills is also a huge penalty since it makes all other ranks useless as well and overall remove the ability to combo debuffs with the skills , but is still good as long we like to play as lycan, i myself was going to, even more now that we can share weapons i was already looking at a good one hand mace for it and trans 10 again so it become the main weapon of the account, but well :(, imc killed it even before i started i should say, maybe is because i was little late for the news and everything but still :(.
just having: this as wolf would already be very good.

• 3 seconds of immunity after transformation
  • Only wolf skills allowed after transformation
  • Wolf skill damage increased by more than 2 times
  • Wolf skill damage increased by 10% per Lycanthropy skill level
  • Wolf skill cooldown reduced by 20-50%
  • Critical rate increased by 40 per skill level
  • Movement speed +3
  • Maximum HP +100%
  • Physical defense/magic defense +50%
  • 2% HP restored every 8 seconds
  • Dash added
  • Duration fixed at 100 seconds
  • Cooldown changed to 120 seconds

with those changes i was already happy with my little lycan, to make it better the only thing they could do was to add a chibi lycan, since i think the normal one is too big, but my status would be:
9,2k atk (4,6k m atk and 4,6k p atk since lycan uses both for their skills), let’s also remember that lycan 10% per level seems to work as multiple by some videos that i have seen here, where the guys cast skills and then transform.
have not found a good 350 shield yet, to add 3 green gems, but once i find it would have close to 450 critical rate.
130k hp in pve form, (since i’m was planning to be full pve with full spr, so i could summon owls +miko> lycan for bosses), or 240k if i choice to go full con.
7k p and m defense with my equips (no trans in them).
would be very neat, and this is with my old school equips, since i have not played serious for a long time already, maybe i could pump better equips.
it would be a neat character and very good main one, without doubt.
so the by my math my lycan would be doing close to 250k+ in the scream aoe skill, and i find it very neat.
my scratch would be a little more than 30k per hit.
and the other two would be a little more with 50k per hit as well, and all of them can have critical that with 450 critical rate is a very high % as well, is nothing if you compare with all those mega trans classes that can reach cap damage because of debuffs, since as lycan we do not have any, but still i find it very acceptable.

My dreams all crushed before they could take form :(, just thinking if i poured everything i had on this druid and got one of those mega hammers with +21+25 enchant, i could even reach up close to 12k+ for the lycan damage skills.

Whoa… Thats a lot lol i’ll try to do something shorter

i do not think that it is that big, of course you should not add the rant section of the post, that was just a rant . but you can try to short it, but i recommend to keep the changes example, where it says the reduction from 100 to 30 seconds, this helps them understand better the main point of it, since as we know by example, some things are taken out of context a lot of times when we try to communicate by ticket, so giving the example where the problem is allows for a better understanding of everything.

Heres my support ticket post if anyone wants to use it.

Title

FEEDBACK ABOUT RECENT CLERIC & ARCHER CHANGES (LYCANTHROPY DRUID)

Description

I don’t know how the Korean players are currently reacting to the recent changes made to cleric and archers, but I find that the current/future changes to Druids are going against the way Druids were known for. As someone who is deeply engraved into the Druid community, I know that what we loved about Druid rank was not having grass, but the ability to transform and its benefits. In my case the ability to transform with Lycanthropy was what had drawn me towards Druid 3. With the changes coming to Druid, full Lycanthropy will no longer be possible, which was the foundation of my and various other character builds.

With the newest changes you have reduced the duration of Lycanthropy from its 100% uptime(300 seconds), to a 83% uptime(100 second), and finally to a 25% uptime(30 second) skill. This is not what Druid 3 lovers wanted from your update. Just by checking the Druid class and Druid feedback forum posts (Link provided at the bottom) you can see that no one accepts the changes made that shorten the duration of Lycanthropy.

The thing about Druid 3 Lycanthropy is that it was a staple to many builds. Lycanthropy is one of those skills that defines your character with which you make an entire build around, it is simply not some filler/sub skill that supports a build. Just like how Running Shot from Quarrel Shooter 3 is a build defining skill for auto-attack archers, so is Lycanthropy.

My suggestion:
Return the duration on Lycanthropy back to either 100-300 seconds or reduce the cooldown of Lycanthropy substantially. If necessary increase the SP cost or remove some of the damage from the skill that has been added. Find some way to keep Lycanthropy and transformations being the main reason of going Druid 3.

Links to feedback from the community:

This is what I did for my support feedback ticket.

I’ll let you know what their reply is when they answer it.

1 Like

your ticket is a lot more beautiful than mine, but i must agree with raposa, is too big , so i do not know if they will read it serious this is why i tried to make it short in mine and they already answered my ticket, but it was the standard reply : we will pass this… and so on.
hope they will take this more serious, and change it. they could add a attribute like riding or something like rune of giants allowing to use cleric 3 basic skills, or along the lines because killing the cd is really killing the class for most of druids who played with the class today, after all the druids of today played for lycan.

1 Like

Other than LOL-canthropy.

For me, I feel like they should’ve included the change to Chortasmata as a C3 attribute, because… by how it looks, Druid just became a C2-Wonder, which shouldn’t be the case. It literally has overflowing effects. Heal, DoT, Carni, Sterea. Or at least introduce Transform C3 Attributes like I don’t know… HENGESTONE + TRANSFORM EFFECTS?! D:<

:sadawoo:

1 Like

looks fun

Hi guys, wich is the best druid build with these changes?

i like the caster thing, loved the new skills and demi-human is pretty cute… i read this topic a bit, and i really dont like inquisitor…