Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Druid C3: From one of the best C3s to the absolute worst check this thread, meyby its still hope :slight_smile: i mean error in translation or bug in ktest :stuck_out_tongue:

Omg this is awesome gameplay there’s so great . Can’t decide if follow this build taiost or do have idea other build that goes well with this beast play style?

i will go tao or exo, dunno yet ;p

1 Like

It looks really badass like when off wolf mode he go spam the vine and grass or zaibas then when cd done change to super fast badass wolf to kill all mob instantly omg . I feel like super imba if this build intended definitely something new for player to try but druid3 should go physical build or magic looks hybrid both . Combo with taiost not bad with zaibas all those attribute if taiost amulet fly abit faster could be like naruto ninja hahaha awesome

Was thinking on going for a build with krivis 3, mostly because of melstis… But after the last change, huh. Didnt really like krivis style and skills anyways

Because of that i guess i’ll go back to diev3 druid3 - probably finishing with exo… Or miko. Well the think is, i prefer to play with good mobility, thats why i would end with exo. Not having to stay close to statues you know?
That aside, if i wanted to have a good damage generally speaking, should i go full spr or int? - because of the owls. I know how good a full spr build can be but is it worth? I mean, does the owl final damage gets really boosted with spr, enough for me to lose some matck?

Even though its mostly about other stuff, i want to say it’s a druid focused build heh

Some good news for Chortmasta, Stereatroph, and Carnivory.
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/tos/4198/83838

2 Likes

Is it just on PvP or even tile destruction skills used by bosses won’t work against Chortasmata and Sterea Trofh after those changes? It looks like only Carnivory is affected by tile destruction/reversi now.

1 Like

We’ll find out eventually!

Also they better un-nerf lycan :tired:

Cleric2 Dievdirbys1 Sadhu3 Druid3

Interesting to see him using Lycan + Transform.

No longer possible (NERFED!)

Sneak peak footage of IMC office workers doing real time balance changes :distinguished:

Edit: Added gif and fun image

LOL

It makes sense not being possible to “transform” twice and overlaping transformations, but it was not looking too big of a deal. Sad tho

Also, will chaplain buffs properly work with Awoo form? Like for a AA build.

2 Likes

Don’t see why not, since diano and sacrament works for awoo autos

1 Like

I imagine Cleric c2 - Krivis c3 - Druid c3 - Inqui c1. Have a chaplain in party and a ChronoLinkerEnchanter in the party. Awoooo… I actually prefer the classic meta aa cleric. Awoo mode is meant to boost % in skills IMO, but it would be a nice variant with other skill options other than AA.

Grass still lowers magic damage on affected enemies. Change to plant mob = receive less magic damage. Luckily wolf buff and hengestone damage boost compensate a bit for this effect.

Performance of 4600 magic attack sadhu druid challenge mode 5.

2 Likes

What about a cleric2/3 X paladin 3 druid 3? I thought about it because the one handed masinios mace is too expensive for me… And then i remembered of a video from someone using i think it was “sanctuary” or whatever from pala with a AA build, a!d it hitting stuff like crasy.
It obviously won’t work like that but a hybrid build with the weapon giving more damage (because 2 hand), plus buffs and defencive combos from pala+sterea trooph i guess i’m getting into it
Ok so, will the sanctuary skill work with any skill? Like carnivory and the new vines?
Also, would this build be ok for velcoffer or would just drag the rest of the party down?
Thinking about or going full int/int+con or something like… 150 int/str 60 con. D’now yet.
And what other synergys would be avaliable?

Chortasmata doesn’t do anything in Crystal Mine PvP. Making Carnivory and Sterea Trofh also do nothing, without grass they don’t work.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy

Lycan sprint is bugged and does not work.

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

if you want to go with this build, you would need a very setup oriented party to combo with it: let’s think of how a pally would play in valconer with that build: you would be the main tanker-damage mitigation, so first would be better for you to go with full con, since pally tanking goes with barrier attribute, and you will take a lot of damage from everyone, so even with linker sharing hp and ein sof, taking the damage from everyone would still be something that i’m not sure is possible to do, but would be the best option for you.
something along the lines of: using sanctuary for increase defense-mdefense when immunity is off from sterea, and everyone of the party inside your barrier so all the damage is taken back to you with barrier 3 attribute.
SO in the end is viable going pala 3 druid 3 for a tank in valconer; yeah.
but is possible? to be sure i’m do not know, since the boss there hit a lot, if look at numbers alone, a good geared pally with lycan off form, could have 10k+ defense easy, maybe even reaching 20k defenses, since sanctuary and barrier alone would push it up by 100%, and with lycan giving a extra 50% defense, i do not see a problem reaching 20k , but would still be debated if the hp is enough to suck up all the damage with barrier attribute, since i never saw a video with a pally doing it, i do not know if is possible, but at least the numbers are good, if we look pure at the bonues from barrier+sanctuary+ lycan semi form.
ind the end if we agree that the pally will be able to tank everyone with barrier attribute, we should look at the damage as well:
since you will be using sanctuary a lot, a dps party with mainly AA would be the best combo since sanctuary would boost AA damage by huge amount because again, the numbers of defense of this pally would be off the charts.

SO yeah, i believe is possible to do it, but hey you would need to have very focused group of teamates to do it with you every time and last we would look at the healing:
Healing: since pally barrier attribute allows you to take all the damage; a single target healing should be better than a group one like cleric 3; and if we look at the party members would always be at 100% hp as long they stay in the barrier, a c3 healer may be enough to bump up your hp in the rotation: but i’m not so sure since as when using sanctuary you stay still, so maybe you would not be able to run to take the tiles, so only testing in the dg to know for sure.
we also should look at healing factor; i have not gonna deep in this new healing form since i’m more or less off the game but if the new formula have influence in healing factor as single healing spell, maybe it can grown enough to help tanking in this scenery as well.

conclusion: in the end i should go back to the start. if we look at this setup as whole; the HP is always the problem because if you choice to add a kabba 3 to the party with the new healing changes and healing skills to give you enough HP you will be losing a dps slot since in a traditional party with einsof we have a tanker-dps ( a wiz3 ele3 wl3 tanking with einsof+linker sharing everything for example), a full tanker like this pally is not needed since you be needing 2 party slot ,one for ein sof, other for your, so for this to work you will need to reach enough HP with con to not need a kabba3 party member, so they can put a standard dps character in his place, and with this you should be able to have a standard party setup with 3 dps 1 linker3 and one tanker/hp mule character, and thus would work like a normal party.
edit:
now the reason why i came here today; there is any news about the recent nerf to lycan? the decrease from 100 to 30 sec?
i was planning to go back to my dream offull lycan with the previous changes with a diev 3 druid 3 miko build, since as full spr i could keep 100% uptime with lycan (+ statue in boss fight to decrease the cd to 100 sec), and with miko i could keep full owl for that extra dps as well in bosses, every time i went off lycan i would re create new owls, and all other statues, and with miko to keep them alive and go back to lycan for damage !
but it seems that the perfect build i thought when the patch came out is killed by imc even before i could start with it :(.

1 Like

Velcoffer destroys magic circles, so your 2 most useful skills will be useless most of the time.
This can maybe work in CM7 though, but you would still need a priest2 for emergency.

1 Like