Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

you don’t have to go for inqui so you can “use Awoo buff to full potential” in it’s AA - that’s what i get from thinking on going inqui.
You can just go for a normal caster. I’ll do that
might try cleric krivis3 x druid2/3 taoist/exo
or somehting with pala3 druid3
My favorite idea is cleric 2 diev 3 druid3 exo > wanted to go back to what i usealy played +exo. Taking exorcist away and going for miko for clap and maybe a full spr build seems to be pretty strong too

I wonder if the healing from the new Chortasmata also heals statues
(But i don’t want to lose the extra dps from exo and it’s cool skills kek)
oh there is also the one with bokor too - if you like summons for example

i mean… didn’t really help but just follow your heart? lol

thanks for replying, but the owl dmg is good?
i tought was nerfed…
carnivory does not have a limit of hits anymore?
exo 1 is viable? dont have any big changes at 2?

I like tao 2 because carnivory does not hit flying mobs, can really boost krivis
but just taking 2 ranks of druid may underpower the druid skills

no need for thanks i love to talk about builds and stuff kek but yw ^^

well, the guy on the video dealed ~48k x3 per owl(x5 because of miko) breath so :V kek ok he probably was way to boosted but i don’t think it’s that hard to get at least 26k per hit with some investiments, nothing that extraordinary.

sinse the video is recent, i belive it’s still based in your spr. + matck, obviously. If you know how summons works, then it should be just like that. Might i be wrong? yeah maybe, but don’t think so :stuck_out_tongue:

from the last update that we had, the skills doesn’t have hit limit, but only target limit (=/= from aoe limit) . It’ll deal damage ultill the skill time itself goes on. Idk what will change with the patch that we’ll one daaaay receive lol - but the fact that (aparently) every enemy that steps on chorstasmata gets them “Poisoned” or whatever, that might fill a little the hole where the carnivory leaves with this currently max target thing (again, idk what will exaclty change after the cleric’s changes)

Just to clarify, i’ll be trying the build i talked before, with diev, no miko, mostly because it was the way i used to play, and i really liked it.

this hum… i do lose some good amount of damage going only one cicle of exo, but i think it’ll be more fun then taking it out and going for miko, or getting only 2 druid cicles so i can get the sencond exo cicle you know?
I want to play as a DRUID, so everything else IN MY BUILD will be built to suport it. CD reduction from diev (mostly for awoo ‘¬’), exo with 2 skills, with short CD (extra short with diev) to fill the gap when druid’s skills are all on CD too and yeah. I also really liked exo’s skills. The water one being all like, 3 hamays? hooh me like it. And rubric or whatever hits flying mobs so SAAAAFE. You almost got me there ehehe.
Could i go inqui c1 instead of exo and craft lv15 daino scrolls? i could, but i don’t like inqui .-.

i have a krivis3 taoist2 but i don’t enjoy the gameplay. i just…i’m not found of the skills you know? but it’s not weak at all.
starting from that, what i think you really like from what you said is not taoist, but krivis. The boost from taoist+it’s extra zaibas are ok, but comparing that to druid 3 => +5 levels to carnovory and to* the new vine skill (from c2 to c3)* which means more damage then this extra zaibas, 10+5 seconds of invulnerability at every 30 seconds from sterea trofh. Oh yeah, also wolf but that’s just… well cool ahahah
you know?
BUT, if what you want to play is more taoist+krivis then druid itself, i don’t see why would you not go druid2 tao2.
I think you should just have fun. Getting high ranks at pvp or high ranks at dps’s checks are just consequences (even tho your build has to make some sense hheheh’ don’t go rainbow because you want)

vine skill is just rank 3? oomg i really need that skill, im love with vines… druid 3 new meta for me xD

tao canceled haha

The kamehameha skill form exo is from rank 1?

Vine and seed boom are great dmg? or weak?

im thinking… most of new maps have flying mobs, druid will not have a problem with that?

Vine is c2 i belive. Because of that, what i said is that it would get an “extra” damage when at c3 (+5 lvls) which would build up with the other skills so the damage would end up better then if you got tao c2 hhahaha dont cancel tao for that yet (mb for not making it clear enough :p)

I’m mostly certain that the Kamehameha is at c1

About vines, it does seems strong but not THAT strong, and kind of has a short duration from what’ve saw. Comparable to incinerate i think. Imo, still morr interestinf then seed bomb. This skill tho, i won’t be getting it. Its one hit with a ridiculous aoe. But its one hit… I’ll change my mind if it’s comparable to meteor (in a minor scale obviously) but hum doesnt seem strong enough for my taste. Only testing to be sure about it.

Flying mobs, druid itself maybe. You’ll have to kill these mobs with vines / seed bomb.
But all builds are not only druid. If you go for a AA build then you’ll be fine. Krivis (taoist) same. My build, i think i’ll be ok too.
Builds with bokor and… well doesnt seem to be an actuall problem. If the specifics skills are on cd then just let the rest of your party kill it heheh.
If you think on farming with druid… Give up and get a thauma :V so much better with double drop

not fair we will not have ways to test all of that, just 2 resets per team is not even fair

hi, have you tried with chaplain buffs? Thanks, I’m planning c2-pr3-chap1-druid3

How is that not fair? You use one rank reset (if you are not druid already), test it then use the other rank reset to get your final build. If you feel it is not enough you can buy rank reset in the TP shop

Oh really??

i have like 5 clerics how 2 reset will be enough??

All of them have the wrong build? O.O Geez

All of them are cleric, all of them will be affected by changes, so???
since cleric 2 wil not b that effective , yeah wrong builds

anyone tried if chaplain buffs works with awoo? thanks

I can’t find where i asked the same thing, but i think it was @Nekorin. It should work, the answer was. Daino does, so why not last hits and aspergilliun?

Daino now works? In Nekorin’s vid she show’s that daino doesn’t add atk lines when on awoo mode.

It adds attack lines now. They fixed it in a patch a few weeks back.

Hey, gang. I ended up taking a break from the game but I’ve been following this thread. It sounds like full Lycanthropy is dead (Sad to say) but Demi is looking strong. I’ve never liked playing a caster though so I’m wondering if an AA based build would be viable. If so, do you think it’d be better to go the Chaplain route or run with Kriv3?

From meta AA to druid variant, you will be casting more no matter what. Kriv3 will want tao1 for storm calling but you miss out on the free zaibas at tao2. Chaplains can end with inqui to be AA heavier or the new exorcist class for the hidden combo with magnus.

Anyone tried the new druid 1?

I’m planning to play a support/subdealer with a C2/Diev3/Miko/X/Exorcist2. My base stats will be SPR to fuel my spell (empower my owl too) and help for the healing compartment.

If i’m not mistaken, druid 1 have access to Sead bomb, Chortamasta (patch up heal and small dps) and carnivory which would be good to complement the Exorcist damaging spells.
Ideally Druid2 would have been better but i kinda like to get my statue 100% uptime, 4 OH dispel and a decent damage buff.

My other possibility are Kabba1 which I don’t want (have a Kabba3 which won’t change) and Oracle (dunno if it is really worth it).

Druid1 is awesome. I do find that it is too powerful for a rank1 class as compared with other rank1s in the R6 category.

Sinse you dont want a caster, “the least the better”, then what i would recommend is the chaplain build. Some points invested in dex+equips so you can pass 150 a little and rest SPR. The only cast i see you’ll be doing are the 3/4 druid skills, aside from heal and buffs in general after every 4 to 5 min.
A colleague said that he tested a weapon with more then 300 elemental property atcks, which ended up adding a good amount of damage.
With ClericPriest3ChaplainDruid3Inqui he was able to get to stage5 at a cm even without the updates that are coming. Damage based mostly from AA+wheel and aoe investiment and druid’s skills.
About the kirivis build, yes there will be more casting, but I don’t see the NECESSITY to go taoist. You do thay because you want extra damage from the other skills, not your AA, which seems to be your idea.
Going Cleric2Krivis3Druid3Inqui seems more suitable for the AA concept, your damage being wheel+daino, druid’s skills and zaibas.

About full wolf being dead… I mean… Not really? Hahaha there is a video of some guy cleaning the nobreer forest’s raid with a krivis druid build if i’m not mistaken. He used full wolf form, killed some mobs in it’s 30sec duration and while in cd, he used normal skills. Just that, a new gameplay.
I totally agree that it’s stupid and retarded what they did with lycan, but you can make it work somehow. (Yeah the guy from the video was really buffed, but it’s not so impossible as it was some time ago).