Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

is this build good? im going 75% pvp and want enough points in zombify for bwa to be good (take note that i wil get zombify: max zombie +1 attribute and will use divine might b4 zombify so iw ill have 2 extra zombies b4 bwa)
i will be 75% pvp and 25% pve.

im a little iffy about the way i did my bokor attributes, is that enough points for hexing or should i lower it, bcuz of pandemic, or wil i even need pandemic for a lvl 5 hexing. i feel like taking out some hexing points and puttign it into mackangdal

@BlueByu (Had to edit extra info into my post afterwards, so tagging you back here) This issss
 almost the exact same as the build you posted earlier! [Chops you]

• Cleric C1

• This is fine.

• Krivis C1

• Zalciai shouldn’t be leveled past 3, as it scales poorly per skill level and you only need it at 3 for the Attribute.

• Zalciai: -1 points
    • Aukuras: +1 points
  • Bokor C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C2

• This is fine.

• Krivis C2

• You don’t need all those points into Zalciai, as it scales badly per skill level and only needs to be leveled to 3 for the Attribute. Daino also can do without the extra point in it, since you can have 8 maximum buffs without the Token or Daino.

• Zalciai: -3 points
    • Daino: -3 points
    • Aukuras: +5 points
    • Divine Stigma: +1 points
  • Cleric C2

• This is fine.

• Plague Doctor

• Consider dropping the Bloodletting down to Lvl 1, as it was nerf’d to this in kToS:

â–ș Blood Letting:
    ○ Duration becomes [15 + (Skill Level) × 2]Seconds in Battle League.
    ○ Skill Cooldown will increase by 20 Seconds in Battle League.

You can place those extra points into Beak Mask or Pandemic.

• Bloodletting: -2 points
    • Beak Mask or Pandemic: +2 points

You’d still be using Pandemic even with a Lvl 10 Hexing depending on the sizes of your targets, especially since Hexing relies on your targets to be grouped close.

No worries. 9 Zombies is more than enough to lure in and knockdown-lock large groups of mobs. As a bonus, if you get lucky and manage to summon Zombies in the Arena, you’ll be able to knockdown-lock other players too.

ok thank you so much

What’s your opinion on this build here:

I reckon your build is spr-focused? As a Priest enthusiast, I have no problem with your Priest skill choices. Let’s hear what he says about Bokor -and Priest ofc-.

Yeah, planning to invest a ton of spr, it also synergises with zombie since their defense seems to scale on spr, so hyper-tanky zombies.

My opinion:
Zombies in general are bad at the moment in the game. Therefor i do not see the reason to build around them. With your build yes you would probably have tanky zombies for what purpose?

Leaving Hex/Effigy that low looks painful in my eyes.
I would take 9 from Mackangal and put 4 Hex, 5 to Effigy.
5 points from Zombify into Effigy.
And invest some points into INT to make some kind of DPS with Effigy.
With that you still have some DPS and zombies.

I don’t think hexing scales well, I mean outside the duration you are getting -3 MDef per level.

You put more points into hex because of the AoE hit ratio = you can hit more enemies so you can effigy more mobs simultaneity.

Any idea of how many extra targets you get per lvl?

Basically 1 extra target per lvl.

1 extra SMALL target per level.

Medium and Large targets have larger AoE defense ratios so it might be closer to 1 extra target per 2-3 levels for those.

hey they are still useable atm im lvl 210 with lvl 1 hexing and lvl 1 effigy(lol basically my ranged auto attack) on a spirit build they arent crazy tier damage but they work in large numbers they bring stufff down pretty decently and can take hits from things that wreck me(them truffles lol)only big issue is getting those first few zombies out for me but working on making that smoother.

hey just found out something u might want to add to ur thread if u dont have it
zombies are the lvl of the map :0

Anyone knows the interaction between REVIVAL and DAMBALLA? I’m guessing the zombies that explode don’t get resurrected, but one can hope.

I noticed this on my first bokor, it just seems so random to make zombies the only summon to behave like this, feels pretty bad going to a lvl 1 map and seeing your zombies “struggle” to kill mobs, it probably works badly for pvp too.

they do (atleast uive heard)

Answered in another topic.

• Cleric

• You don’t have Deprotected Zone here, which for someone potentially investing SPR up to 100, you should definitely be getting it. We’ll pull a point from Cure.

• Cure: -1 points
    • Deprotected Zone: +1 points
  • Priest C1

• This is fine.

• Priest C2

• You shouldn’t invest more than 1 point into Sacrament, since it scales badly per level and you have 100% uptime at Lvl 1. You can shift those points into Revive.

• Sacrament: -4 points
    • Revive: +4 points
  • Priest C3

• An extra point is placed into Revive at this Circle, which makes Revive Lvl 6. You could move that point to Resurrection instead, so your channel is 1 second faster and your resurrected target is less-likely to get killed on resurrecting. Not really necessary though, as you could just as easily time your Resurrection properly.

• Revive: -1 points
    • Resurrection: +1 points
  • Bokor C1 - C3

• All your points aren’t used until you reach C3! But, from my assumption of what you’re trying to do (A ‘Summoner Support build’), you would be better off with Plague Doctor instead of Bokor C3 and/or Cleric C2 instead of Priest C3. That aside, going with your current build:

• Hexing should be at least Lvl 5; +AoE Ratio

• Effigy should be at least Lvl 15; you’re missing out on quite a bit of DPS

• Zombify should not be higher than Lvl 11; you don’t need that many Zombies

• Mackangdal should not be higher than Lvl 1 in a PvE build; points better-off spent elsewhere

• Samediveve should be an odd-number, because you only get half of the MoveSPD (Half of 13 is 6.5 and I don’t think the game accounts for the decimal in your running speed). So Samediveve should be Lvl 9

• Hexing: Lvl 5
    • Effigy: Lvl 15
    • Tet Mamak La: Lvl 1
    • Zombify: Lvl 8
    • Mackangdal: Lvl 1
    • Bwa Kayiman: Lvl 1
    • Samediveve: Lvl 9
    • Ogouveve: Lvl 1
    • Damballa: Lvl 4

If you have any other Rank change decisions, don’t hesitate to post it, because I feel too ‘iffy’ about this one.

You can bring Lvl 210 Zombies with you from higher maps down to lower-level ones. Then just constantly channel hop, if your intention is to farm that lower-level area for something, because the Zombies will have usually killed

Yussh, I had it in the Zombify Overview. I gotta do something to that section so more people are interested in reading that wall of text. It’s been awhile, but maybe I’ll draw some pictures

“why go bokor”
just show them this picture

1 Like