Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Not kidding, you literally Oracle’d exactly what I was going to do. Was just gonna MSPaint a bunch of stuff and paste it to the thread. :c My joke; ruined! [Zombify’s you]

lol
nah, i just found this on reddit, but it was painted so i guess it still counts xD

I wonder why you are so focused on having hexing on lvl 5. I’m having it on lvl 3 and cant even manage with Divine Might to hit more than 3 mobs at once. Well in rare cases maybe 4 with it, but it’s highly impracticable :confused:

Are there more benefits (next to buff lenght & mdef decrease) I missed?

It does increase the number of targets you can hit, but it’s not 1:1 unless they are small monsters with an AoE defense of 1.

For Medium size mobs with an AoE defense of 2 you should be able to add 1 more for every 2 levels so increasing it to level 5 should give you the ability to hit 4 medium monsters.

What exactly is the drop rate of monster gems ive been farming operors in gate route and they ahvent dropped any

Had to kill 5k hanamings for a hanaming gem :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh man ive farmed 4.6k operors I guess im near :smiley:

The +AoE Ratio is reason enough. In most cases, that’s 6 small monsters or 3-4 mediums (At Lvl 5). Should’ve been just 3 for Medium since a Lvl 5 Hexing should have an AoE Ratio of 6, but I hit 4 Meds in game, so either I’m failing at math or it increases by 1.2 per SLvl.

You have +3 AoE Ratio by default :stuck_out_tongue:

For a bokor with a build based on Affigy, Krausas Mace will be strongest Weapon ever? Im thinking about invest in this item, but its just a lvl 40
mace and im afraid to spend silver/time in something that dont isnt that good

Huh. Always thought that didn’t apply to the skills. Thanks Susu. \o

Damage output from it will still be relevant (For Effigy) for the entire current content. However, you should look for a good Rod once hitting 170 or 220 for your Swap Weapon slots. That way, you use Krausas when you want to Effigy, and swap to your other weapon before using your other magic-based skills.

1 Like

The AoE Ratio stat in your character menu doesn’t, but I “think” Hex naturally has 3 by default, at least that’s how the math seems to work with me.

does Samediveve affect the whole party?

and I need your guys opinion whether to take Damballa or not. I’m thinking of using it on boss fights but wouldn’t there be a problem on maintaining those zombies in case the boss monster doesn’t summon traps? and will it still be useful when we reach rank 7 or fighting high level monsters?

No Samediveve does not effect the whole party, only you and your zombies. You will only benefits half of the effects. I would like a rework of this skill abit, in my opinion its kinda “weak” early on. When you put one point into it you feel no diffrence at all. What would happen if zombies would benfit the double of the effects, would that be to OP? I think not.

About Damballa, i have not used it that much TBH. I think its to hard to use it perfectly cuz of the knockback and neccessary setup. I would love a attribute to disable the knockback effect. About bosses i can´t say much not used it that much yet. But i can bet its kinda hard to maintain the zombies. I guess thats what capsules comes in later?

Not even spiritual link shares the effect. Its completely and only for you and your Zombies.

so your zombies can still be cc. can those spell help debuff the cc, like cure,indulgentia, beak mask, blood letting and fumigate?

how abt Bwa Kayiman? do you need any sort of dex for this? or is it a spell that deal physical dmg?

It s that one move that does crazy damage even on my janky spirit build lol only annoying if u dont plan it right and it almost kills everything then it just spreads em across the screen

On bosses without traps it has a pretty good chance of creating more i usually just blow up a section of the zombies i take with me and on that spot it will keep blowing up the ones it spawns so you ca n at least get a good amount of damage i n before you run out.

@NoPaiN Double Samediveve would be awesome omg was with a chrono yesterday the runners lol i support this lol and yeah all kb skills should have a no knockback attribute

1)so your zombies can still be cc. can those spell
help debuff the cc, like cure,indulgentia, beak mask, blood letting and
fumigate?

2)how abt Bwa Kayiman? do you need any sort of dex for this? or is it a spell that deal physical dmg?

3)if bwa kayiman is physical does it crit?

4)abt effigy does it have like cast animation? like you stop walking to cast it?

What are your opinions on this build? I plan to reroll my cleric since there will be a new SEA server coming up.
Will be doing both PVP and PVE content.

The only status cc from zombies is from bwa it gives the enemy knockdown( which seems to work in pve on everything cept mobs with pain barrier on and bosses) as long as your channeling while having the zombies trample over them its a physical skill that can be dodged and it can crit

When you use effigy it does a short animation where you stop pull out the doll and stab it

far as my googlings say that knockdown is unranked so may not be effected by the mentioned skills but really chances of someone getting zombies out and uninterrupted bwa is slim as hell lol