Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Thanks for the answer. Sounds powerful for example when world bossing.

Well, PD got nerfed A LOT on PvP.
Maybe you’ll consider Oracle if you want the debuff removal thing and PD just for lvl 2~3 debuffs, what is a little hard to be inflicted.

it got nerfed but its still good
healing factor will be good for extra survivability,
pandemic for hexing spread (mainly pve, until team batlle league is opened)
mask for cc resistance for me
bloodletting for some more cc prevention
fumigate to save my party members

With oracle you can get 100% uptime lvl 1 debuff prevention, that is the most debuffs you can get in pvp. Just some rank 7 skills and one Hunter skills that have lvl 2~3. So you can use blootleting to avoid these skills when using oracle skills to get debuff immunity.

but the rest of the oracle skils are lackluster, where as all of PD skikls can be used effectively.

Yep. I’m not saying you to subtitute PD with oracle. You can substitute Krivis 2 or Cleric 2.

id rather take krivis 2 and ceric 2
taking oracle for 1 skill…

Anyone knows how Chaplain interacts with zombies? Also does MONSTRANCE work with zombies?

What do you guys think about gems for Zombify and Samediveve?
I was thinking about using it to make Zombify 11 and Samediveve 7
and still have the benefits of 5 Damballa.
Something like this:

If you want to pick Damballa 5 you’ll need zombify 11 at least to have all benefit of Damballa.
Damballa lvl 5 kill 15 zombies. Zombify lvl 11 can create 14 zombies plus 1 from attritube.

• Cleric C1

• This is fine.

• Krivis C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C2

• Since this build is mainly for PvP, you can move 1 point away from Zombify and place it into Mackangdal, and you’ll still have all of Zombify’s Attributes unlocked.

• Zombify: -1 points
    • Mackangdal: +1 points
  • Krivis C2

• You don’t need all those points into Zalciai, as it scales badly per skill level and only needs to be leveled to 3 for the Attribute. Daino also can do without the extra point in it, since you can have 8 maximum buffs without the Token or Daino.

• Zalciai: -3 points
    • Daino: -1 points
    • Aukuras: +3 points
    • Divine Stigma: +1 points
  • Cleric C2

• This is fine.

• Plague Doctor

• Consider dropping the Bloodletting down to Lvl 1, as it was nerf’d to this in kToS:

► Blood Letting:
    ○ Duration becomes [15 + (Skill Level) × 2]Seconds in Battle League.
    ○ Skill Cooldown will increase by 20 Seconds in Battle League.

You can place those extra points into Beak Mask or Pandemic.

• Bloodletting: -2 points
    • Beak Mask or Pandemic: +2 points

None of Chaplains skills work with Zombies. Neither does Monstrance. You can see most or all of the compatible buffs for Zombies in the first post.

That would work, but be prepared to potentially farm for a long time trying to get those Gems. I ended up giving up on farming them for the moment (Except Effigy; I need dat Effigy).

Ok cool, sacrificing two/three sockets for gems won´t be that big of a problem?

It won’t. The real big problem is how you’re going to get those Gems. Unless you’re lucky, you’re gonna be grinding for awhile. Good luck!

Thanks, i had some luck got one for Zombify.
Now i just have to grind forever to get for Samedieve :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm or deny if large zombie’s attribute is working at the moment? I leveled it to 7% and did hooours of grinding, and not one showed up for the party.
So either I’m really unlucky, or something’s borken and I’m out about 500k silver…

Confirmed; I leveled it to 10 this morning and summoned about 4 or 5 of them in 15 minutes. You can only summon Large Zombies from Large-type monsters.

1 Like

Awww… large monster requirement :c
Thanks for the quick answer. There goes the dream of having an easy army of giant soldiers though… I guess I’ll cap it off at 10% anyway.

In another thread you mention that Mass Heal works on them, is that still the case?

Yup.

/Postmustbeatleast20zombies