Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

hey they are still useable atm im lvl 210 with lvl 1 hexing and lvl 1 effigy(lol basically my ranged auto attack) on a spirit build they arent crazy tier damage but they work in large numbers they bring stufff down pretty decently and can take hits from things that wreck me(them truffles lol)only big issue is getting those first few zombies out for me but working on making that smoother.

hey just found out something u might want to add to ur thread if u dont have it
zombies are the lvl of the map :0

Anyone knows the interaction between REVIVAL and DAMBALLA? I’m guessing the zombies that explode don’t get resurrected, but one can hope.

I noticed this on my first bokor, it just seems so random to make zombies the only summon to behave like this, feels pretty bad going to a lvl 1 map and seeing your zombies “struggle” to kill mobs, it probably works badly for pvp too.

they do (atleast uive heard)

Answered in another topic.

• Cleric

• You don’t have Deprotected Zone here, which for someone potentially investing SPR up to 100, you should definitely be getting it. We’ll pull a point from Cure.

• Cure: -1 points
    • Deprotected Zone: +1 points
  • Priest C1

• This is fine.

• Priest C2

• You shouldn’t invest more than 1 point into Sacrament, since it scales badly per level and you have 100% uptime at Lvl 1. You can shift those points into Revive.

• Sacrament: -4 points
    • Revive: +4 points
  • Priest C3

• An extra point is placed into Revive at this Circle, which makes Revive Lvl 6. You could move that point to Resurrection instead, so your channel is 1 second faster and your resurrected target is less-likely to get killed on resurrecting. Not really necessary though, as you could just as easily time your Resurrection properly.

• Revive: -1 points
    • Resurrection: +1 points
  • Bokor C1 - C3

• All your points aren’t used until you reach C3! But, from my assumption of what you’re trying to do (A ‘Summoner Support build’), you would be better off with Plague Doctor instead of Bokor C3 and/or Cleric C2 instead of Priest C3. That aside, going with your current build:

• Hexing should be at least Lvl 5; +AoE Ratio

• Effigy should be at least Lvl 15; you’re missing out on quite a bit of DPS

• Zombify should not be higher than Lvl 11; you don’t need that many Zombies

• Mackangdal should not be higher than Lvl 1 in a PvE build; points better-off spent elsewhere

• Samediveve should be an odd-number, because you only get half of the MoveSPD (Half of 13 is 6.5 and I don’t think the game accounts for the decimal in your running speed). So Samediveve should be Lvl 9

• Hexing: Lvl 5
    • Effigy: Lvl 15
    • Tet Mamak La: Lvl 1
    • Zombify: Lvl 8
    • Mackangdal: Lvl 1
    • Bwa Kayiman: Lvl 1
    • Samediveve: Lvl 9
    • Ogouveve: Lvl 1
    • Damballa: Lvl 4

If you have any other Rank change decisions, don’t hesitate to post it, because I feel too ‘iffy’ about this one.

You can bring Lvl 210 Zombies with you from higher maps down to lower-level ones. Then just constantly channel hop, if your intention is to farm that lower-level area for something, because the Zombies will have usually killed

Yussh, I had it in the Zombify Overview. I gotta do something to that section so more people are interested in reading that wall of text. It’s been awhile, but maybe I’ll draw some pictures…

“why go bokor”
just show them this picture

1 Like

Not kidding, you literally Oracle’d exactly what I was going to do. Was just gonna MSPaint a bunch of stuff and paste it to the thread. :c My joke; ruined! [Zombify’s you]

lol
nah, i just found this on reddit, but it was painted so i guess it still counts xD

I wonder why you are so focused on having hexing on lvl 5. I’m having it on lvl 3 and cant even manage with Divine Might to hit more than 3 mobs at once. Well in rare cases maybe 4 with it, but it’s highly impracticable :confused:

Are there more benefits (next to buff lenght & mdef decrease) I missed?

It does increase the number of targets you can hit, but it’s not 1:1 unless they are small monsters with an AoE defense of 1.

For Medium size mobs with an AoE defense of 2 you should be able to add 1 more for every 2 levels so increasing it to level 5 should give you the ability to hit 4 medium monsters.

What exactly is the drop rate of monster gems ive been farming operors in gate route and they ahvent dropped any

Had to kill 5k hanamings for a hanaming gem :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh man ive farmed 4.6k operors I guess im near :smiley:

The +AoE Ratio is reason enough. In most cases, that’s 6 small monsters or 3-4 mediums (At Lvl 5). Should’ve been just 3 for Medium since a Lvl 5 Hexing should have an AoE Ratio of 6, but I hit 4 Meds in game, so either I’m failing at math or it increases by 1.2 per SLvl.

You have +3 AoE Ratio by default :stuck_out_tongue:

For a bokor with a build based on Affigy, Krausas Mace will be strongest Weapon ever? Im thinking about invest in this item, but its just a lvl 40
mace and im afraid to spend silver/time in something that dont isnt that good

Huh. Always thought that didn’t apply to the skills. Thanks Susu. \o

Damage output from it will still be relevant (For Effigy) for the entire current content. However, you should look for a good Rod once hitting 170 or 220 for your Swap Weapon slots. That way, you use Krausas when you want to Effigy, and swap to your other weapon before using your other magic-based skills.

1 Like

The AoE Ratio stat in your character menu doesn’t, but I “think” Hex naturally has 3 by default, at least that’s how the math seems to work with me.