Tree of Savior Forum

Changes to Market and Trade Use for New Teams

Thats optimism. Please link me to the official word that these restrictions will all be removed at a later date.

i see no problem with restricting a lvl 1 to 75 from trading for a few days. you shouldnt even be touching the auction house till youre at least 115 anyways.

Clearly your bad with the economy i made tons of money pre 50 with he market.

After leveling three characters level 75+ within two days, it’d be nice if I could use some of my acquired funds to help boost up a fourth character whose build hurts them early-game rather hard.

I don’t know how to link quotes, but this was the statement: https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=356 where they said they are considering to modify the restrictions but they can’t do it immediately and so on, I know it’s noting certain, but do think things won’t stay as they are

being bad with the economy has nothing to do. you can live without the trading to counter effect spamming of bots. and you can stockpile w.e you find for later selling if youre so worried about money.

Im familiar with that post, i read and write contracts on a daily basis. There is nothing in that post that guarantees changes. Only maybes, ifs and buts.

Yes it does you being bad with the economy is they you made that first statement.

Except silver has its most worth early game when related to progression, early attributes and equipment make a HUGE difference on progression.

not gona even bother answering more to someone who thinks that
" making money early game to get a small boost in my passives is more important that combating the 100 acct characters that bot make a day to make our gameplay shitty " w.e keep spouting the bullshit that youre spouting so far.

Im not saying it won’t help vs bots. It might well have to wait and see the results. My point is if they keep abusing and taking away things from the player base they are going to bleed population.

TLDR there are better routes that don’t punish players so much.

Still nothing for non-token user, so the maintenance is more on token again…

I have no problem with this, plenty of games put a time/level restriction on using the in-game markets to prevent these sorts of things from happening, so really it’s nothing new.

IMC for real what you just did you guys think its well help us by delay new accounts ??
and why the market still the same and still as token users we can’t trade silver and still if use market we have to wait 48 HOURS WT… to get our silver
or you guys think ohh lets tell them we well move you to the server you want so they stop talking about silver trade and market 48 HOURS waiting time to get the silver ( that well work for 1-2 years old kids only btw )
why this is the only game make you suffer to buy or sell an item what’s wrong with you guys in IMC
don’t give us gold seller thing get over it get some GMs to make a ban wave for bots and keep your eyes open for fake trades and ban IP not account only or you guys are lazy to work just let us suffer so you don’t have to do extra work why don’t you make us happey and do extra work then get a nice income later when you open the
TP purchase after the opening if you guys in IMC stay like this and do nothing then good job you guys just killed an epic game and faild

This update is stupid. I am new to the game and purchased two days ago. I can’t buy OR sell from the market. It says I am able to in a year ?! Come on…

ok, I don’t really see that many bots at my level, I guess they are all camped out at higher level spots.

Yeah it’s true, honestly it takes a lot of fun out of the game. Add a 30% tax for non premium players (which I can’t even buy right now) and trading is a complete joke.

Does this stop the bots trading? Obviously not since there are already a bunch of websites up and spammers all over.

The solution is not punish your players to the point where they will quit but take real action to directly target the bot applications and put at least some damn form of hack protection into the game.

Like damn common open yours eyes, it’s just slack lazy attempts to slow them down which won’t work and make us suffer.

Heh, good luck. Even when you can trade it’s 1 item at a time and 48 hour wait time on getting your silver plus a 30% tax. Don’t even bother unless you paid enough to buy Token.

Why are you all in such a god damn rush? 48 hours to get silver is nothing and I play like 10 hours a day, and how much do you think an ew account is gonna be trading?
The changes are fine, level up and buy a token instead of crying about it

The wait on a new team is not so bad. However the silver wait is just really annoying. Why? because people don’t like to wait. I want to login and actually make money it’s really frustrating it just makes making money seem so slow.

I’m not able to purchase items from the market.