Tree of Savior Forum

Changes to Market and Trade Use for New Teams

Maybe I’m just not noticing players that are bots. I don’t think I have seen a single person running around that appeared to obviously be a bot.

players named

adfdshfg sdfdsjkfhdskjh

Don’t stand out to you?

Don’t see any like that out side of town, I guess their farming high level areas. Either way every channel is too busy for even questing let alone farming silver or xp. Wish premium users could get their own channels or instances.

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John

When there will be some rational rule of this Market?

Max and Min price not real - item worth 2-3kk cant be sold on market for more then 200k cause of this restriction. All made by bots for theyr purpose it should be removed or fixed cause as it is now, its making this game killed.

Do not hesitate to consider any change of the market price and reply to this question.

R.

1 Like

So, when will we see a removal of the trade restriction for Token paying players? Just wondering since most f2p games does not have this or remove most restrictions when you go “premium”.

I have a feeling that a lot of players like me are thinking that this could be a deal breaker seeing that theres tons of other options out there giving me/others a more pleasant experiance than this restrictive system. I can understand the reason for restricting these kind of options for f2p. But, im currently playing the game with your “premium” token enabled. And thats your premium platform. And it brings more restrictions than i’v seen in any of the f2p titles that i’v played. And a lot of those games does not have a problem with bots.

None of these restrictions other than the Marketplace one is going to do anything but restrict for the player. The bot is still going to grind and sell in Town.

Same goes for the reason of having restrictions on trading over to characters of the same account. Take for instance silver, why not have silver shared on all characters on the account or give the option to put the silver in the stash so that all our chars can use it?

Fair enough.
/20char

a new game and doesnt even have active gms 24/7, in different timezones will say who will keep bots/goldsellers away.

doesnt sound this game will survive long if you wont keep those simple steps to actually keep the game alive, since every day i see more bots not less, but more!

why does it say 3 days and i have 7 days?

Cause this was 4 months ago? Eh idk
/20necros

When I use the trade it says that "This function will be available after 16-09-20 20:46, well it is past that date and I still can’t access the market manager and the personal trade. Can you give me a solution please?

read what the announcement said… its the 3 day Limit
2016/Septembre/20 Year/Month/Day

Ah ok, sorry, my mistake then. I thought it was Day/Month/Year. Thank you for your reply.

and why they changed that? there’s no point

[quote=“Staff_Julie, post:1, topic:192782”]
ope to maintain a reliable in-game economy by preventing abusive commercial activities ahead of time, and request your cooperation.
[/quote] Post must be at least 20 characters long.

response: Nice : )