Tree of Savior Forum

Changes to Market and Trade Use for New Teams

Do you even aware I’m criticizing your opinion?
If you don’t like to be criticized, then shut up, and go somewhere else.
You got your right to bring opinion, and I also have the right to criticize it.

Shut up…peace with you… okay…

How do you even relate me with bots? BTW.
summary to my reply.
Asking developer TO PUT EVERYONE BACK TO ZERO and GIVE FREE TOKEN, IS A VERY VERY BAD SOLUTION.

I’m not complain, just trying to change that bothering “Whipe - no whipe” stuff.

lol… mine went from full run to boss rush, xD

1 Like

Guess I’ll leave this here too:

And wanting to play of course =) It’s like a curse on me - everytime i have a several hours to play more than usual something happens -_-

Thanks - That only good reply from my message not some un-professional or childish reply…Peace :slight_smile:

What about us who work late and only have time in the morning??? An exp tome and bonus token hours?? That’s it really???!! i can’t do dungeons and missions because of this maintenence today and i won’t be able to get home in time to spend my limits

GIVE OUT INSTANCE RESET TOKENS.

We will be performing a temporary server maintenance shortly from 06:40 EDT to 09:40 EDT.
The game service will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Youhou we win 1h waiting again \o/
Next reply 6:40 to 10:40 ? XD

Watch they delay it again when is time.
Remember, everyday is a weekend at IMC.

Next time, properly spell “morong” to moron, kid. This advise can be applied to your next spelling bee competition.

IT’S HAMMER TIME!

2 Likes

mmmmm… dungeon reset tokens…

Sweet, I made it inb4 ban hammer hits everyone who has refunded the same package more than once =)

Turning out to be a good morning. Earlier I got to spiderman a thread before I deleted my post (can’t derail, forgot) and now I get a sweet and free inb4.

I wonder what else the day has in store <3

Sorry we use that word also - in my country …MORRONG same a Moron…Okay

Well, here is ENGLISH FORUM. I don’t care about your country, All I care is about we using INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH in forum. Even I got grammar problem, still trying my best to speak properly. Don’t put your country as excuse. Stop shoving all your stuffs into here, its bad.

1 Like

open the damn server already ? its 2 hours now…

#"#YourTheBestEnglish" - You are now a best English teacher here :slight_smile:

wot m8. there’s still like 45mins more to go.

We will be performing a temporary server maintenance shortly from 06:40 EDT to 09:40 EDT.
The game service will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours