Tree of Savior Forum

Changes to Market and Trade Use for New Teams

Greetings, Saviors. 

We will be performing a temporary server maintenance shortly from 06:40 EDT to 07:40 EDT. 
The game service will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour. 

Maintenance Notes: 
Apply market and trade restrictions to newly created teamsCompensation Reward: 
Extend ongoing Token bonus time by 3 hours
Please refer to our previous announcement on why we're implementing this feature. The title of this post will be edited to [Complete] once the maintenance is over. 

Thank you for your cooperation. 

Sincerely, 
IMC Staff

Soā€¦ whatā€™s the delay I wonder? =/

Yup, I can sleep easy tonight.

They realize itā€™s just not enough, players are actually managing to some how sell on the market place too so they are going to add a 7 week wait to newly created auction listings and 14 week wait to receive silver. That will surely save the game.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a legit complaint.

They can just reset the dungeon count since pretty much no one is able to complete 2 dungeon runs within 40 minutes other than trying to hunt Arde Dagger.

1 Like

thats not good idea. Its OBVIOUSLY unfair for those who paid more and for those who collected silvers to get Token. Itā€™s an act of ***** to simply ask like that, because you donā€™t have empathy to others who worked harder than you. All you care is free item, people like you is sooo sooo ā€¦ Iā€™m speechless.
Everything have a price, if you want free item, go play something else. people making business here.
Compensation can come in a better and respective way, like reset dungeon scrolls and exp tomes. GIVING TOKEN IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY. damn u pissed me off.

and everyone back to ZERO? WHATS THE POINT BUYING FOUNDER ACCESS TO LEVEL NOTHING AT THE END? damn boy, you gotta get you s**t properly. dont make stupid suggestion to international company. IMC games well known for many popular games like RO and Granado Espada, and here you give them stupid suggestion?

So what you problemā€¦ this is my opinion morongā€¦is defend from themā€¦

what do you mean by back to zero ? like everything i.e server wipe ?

defend from what? FYI, if your opinion stupid, it is stupid. Yes you have the right to give opinion, but others have THE RIGHT to criticize how stupid it is.

2 Likes

You so morong ā€¦ just only opinionā€¦ haha make open minded ā€¦ forum is comment not you think

could you possibly post a 8hour gm watch to actively kick bots that get called in the global chat and such? i dont even think you need to pay someone to do this. honoring players that have an outstanding positive reaction towards the game and its peers could be a solution. giving someone the power to escalate boters and other perpetrators to easy picking for actual gms.

or you can like i said. keep an active gm player just banning botes awayā€¦ ~_~ i wouldnt mind working 8 hours a day just banning boters heh

Yeah I honestly donā€™t know why more companies donā€™t do this, I mean common how much do you have to pay some one to ban spammers and bots. One per server would make a massive difference.

2 Likes

me moron for criticizing your stupid ā€œJUST ONLY OPINIONā€? who is moron here, and open minded have limit too. Donā€™t make other peopleā€™s effort and money goes to waste just because your selfish desire. just my two cents.

So you are not stupid this is only gamesā€¦if you adik so i dont careā€¦ go away you morong

and it would give a nice " voice of the people ". people loves contributing when their efforts are even minimally acknowledged

Meanwhile - that ā€œsome about hourā€ maintenance streched for ā€œsome about three hoursā€ and keep going. :sob:

they probably messed up somewhere while adjusing this. now it takes longer to fix their fix. once the servers are up it will take 2h max for someone to find out another mistake, like suddenly some spawns arent working or quests are bugged, because they added a wait time for new teams.

well im actually quite amused by what it breaking down upon implementing new fixes, it seems like it has no connection at all, yet it still breaks xD

1 Like

would you prefer devs that afk for weeks and do nothing about botters ? or ones that actively work to solve things?

lol? Ok this is just a game WHERE I PUT MY MONEY IN, and INVESTED MY TIME. Do you even aware of using definition of THIS IS JUST A GAME? grow up kid. People work everyday, and have limited time. And games can be a hobby. Donā€™t you just simply dare say it just a game when somebody PUT MONEY and INVEST TIME on it.

You morong this is my opinion or comment from here at the forum ā€¦ if you dont like then say niceā€¦you same like a BOT maybe you are the one use itā€¦Thats why you to much affected.