Tree of Savior Forum

Card List and respective *values* (what to keep etc)

Anyone tested thoroughly on lepus cards if they do affect off-hand weapons?

If lepus does affect Corsair DWA… comes infinite blessing I’m going to be so happy haha.
(1h sword + gun)
(1h spear + gun)
Most corsair wouldn’t use dagger as offhand but it’s value added information too if testing has been done.

If testing has been done on SR I would assume it’s the same for Corsairs.

@Tsugumi i was testing it with a guildie using an sr earlier, it does affect off-hand weapons.

Sweet! Thank you. /2020

Alright, finally got my hands on the Biteregina Card
To compile both the proc cards:

The poison proc damage is calculated as (close to):

Biteregina Card

(( 0.1% x H ) x ( 1 + E )) + Added damage = Poison damage per tic

H = Enemy health
E = Elemental weakness ( poisons 12.5% bonus)

5 ticks over 6 second duration

Procs off any attack (physical and magical)

Rajapearl Card

(( Str + 2 ) x ( 1 + P )) + Added damage = Bleed damage per tic

Str = Strength stat
P = Pierce debuff multiplier (all bleeds are considered pierce damage)

2 ticks over 6 second duration

It procs off any attack (iphysical and magical)

1 Like

i tested it as soon as you posted these formulas and i’m missing something: (i’m testing with my Qs3 with biteregina cards and deploy pavise for the bleeding damage)

Yellow leafnut (ground type) :

Poison
77327 HP / 10 = (7732,7 x 1,125) + 0 (no sacrament, blessing or hair accessories ) = 86

yeah i got only 86 damage per tic even with 2 velnia monkey cards level 6

Yellow caro (cloth)
Bleed
(252 +2) x (1) + 0 added damage = 265 damage (here is really close)

help me because i’m lost. Theory is so much different from real values.

1 Like

wait does that mean for world boss each tick of biteregina poison will be around 300k+?

it seems it’s more like 0,001% of enemies HP with biteregina

(while druid transformation into Tipio does 2,8k damage with poison on yellow leafnut (It can be amplified with velnia monkey cards)

1 Like

0.1% is /1000 so 86 damage is right around the correct amount as the formula

2 Likes

You are right, thanks for the correction. I understand where the disappointing damage come from now

disappointing on mobs but bosses with at least 10 million hp already gives it 10k damage. now I just wonder if it can proc on world bosses

You’re doing the formula wrong(you calculated with 10%, not with 0,1%).
0,1% of 77321 HP is 77,327 HP. If you take it and multiply it with 1,125 you get 86,99 damage, which is rounded down to 86 = the value you got by testing.

1 Like

yeah i got corrected and i understood the wrong part of my post. I feel really dumb tho since it’s so simple.

@megamanex14 formulas are correct and i’ll see the damage with the next world boss

I used Biteregina cards with druid (transformed in to monster with poison skill like Melatinun or Tipio).
and they appear differently as separated buff with different duration and damage but with the same icon

1 Like

let us know how it works out, I just missed a round of WBs with my biteregina on the wrong character lol

Nobody testing marnox so far…?
And the card comes from the mine mission? :3

marnox is a world boss card I don’t think they spawn in missions. I tried equipping it and it added crit rate (description says crit attack though). Best riding summon card ever (still out DPS’d by necroventer on world bosses though due to stacking blunt debuffs)

2 Likes

@Mikumo It’d be nice if you can enhance the list by including which dungeon/mission the boss can be found, or if it’s a field boss or a world boss.

Anyone know which dungeon/mission Centaurus spawns?

hi @ZeroFoxGiven it already shows on top which mission they spawn in, centarus is from Catacombs

Oh I forgot about that. Thanks!

EDIT: Alas, I think it’s no longer the case. All missions now have random spawns.

Each mission draws from a fixed pool of bosses to randomize from. Centaurus is in the catacombs pool.

1 Like

Ohhhh thanks for clarifying!