Tree of Savior Forum

Card List and respective *values* (what to keep etc)

I use 2 dullahan cards and they can be triggered at tbl.

1 Like

Do bosses count as large? I remember they were XL.

I forgot to ask, does multiple lines of damage increase the chance to trigger a purple card effect? I wanna know to check if it’s worth to get one for my chap.

I havent tested.

While I have a rajapearl card I wouldn’t want to dump fodder into it just for the sake of science.

IIRC large and XL are considered same, at least that’s how Hop’s Pierce works.

I’m looking at options for my sw3-shino since it already has [pain barrier] 15. I’m thinking poata for 900HP/s but it looks too costly for just missions (base camp + table + food + aukuras scroll) specially with camps disappearing too soon.

The cost is worth in a WB situation especially
I made a krivis3 pardoner3 and craft aukuras scrolls level15 for myself, cost is around 13 000+ for one.

The costs are 15x500(7500) for the level fee and 15x200(3000) for the parchments, so one Aukuras level 15 scroll costs only 10500 silver to craft.
I think it’s ok for the stronger field bosses as long as you don’t take too long to kill it.

Missions don’t require Aukuras,though. you could also take the light version by scrolling Aukuras lvl 1. After all there is no way that you’ll take that much damage once you actually start transcending your armor.
Armor Transcendence until stage 3 is so dirt cheap and you get a lot more shards via Saalus now that people won’t require as many recoveries as before.

Imo it’s better to team up with the new Krivises that will come from the Krivis hype by the recent balance changes proposed (Krivis now is a very good alternative to Sadhu and/or any other lower Circle Cleric except Bokor, so a lot of builds will start using it more frequently). I guess even Krivis3>Paladin3 might become a thing for Rank 8 xD

For a field boss sure where you are guaranteed to not lose the camp since “you’re there”. But OMG why are you using lv 15 [aukuras]? You only need lv1 scrolls for the 1sec regen. That’s 700s to make instead of 10500s O_o.

Level 1 is not enough if you want to have the most reduction.

Do you have info on stone whale card? does it reduce phys/magic atk?

Lv11 food is -11 sec while lv1 [aukuras] is -8. Recovery is capped at 1 sec. I tried lv10 food (-10) and lv5 [aukuras] (-10) and the results were still 1sec.

Here are some old (but still relevant) videos.

well, this is a bummer :S

Test on extra lines of attack + bleeding effect of cards + bleeding effect of blood dagger

Summary:
1 Blood dagger bleeding debuff + rajapearl bleed debuff stack together.
2 Bleeding is flat damage and based on your physical attack. —> based on a formula.
3 Bleeding does not proc extra lines of attack (manahas set, sacrament, last rites, aspergillum)
4 Bleeding does not proc blessing (or the other way around) —> blessing does not proc bleed. Bless damage is added to bleeding damage.
5 Bonus magic attack / basic attack modifier / elemental attack is likely added (aspergillum buffed attacks -> more bleed damage) (not sure about this) —> elemental attack bonus damage is added

Test (the post): _Character:_ Chaplain tests with blood dagger and rajapearl cards. Lvl 330, 0 stats invested, Sacrament lv 0, aspergillum lvl 1, last rites lvl 1, aspersion 1. Equipped with 3x 10 star cards. Minimum physical attack = maximum physical attack (using bracelet of archer)

Test: Bleeding difference test (blood dagger and rajapearl card):
A. Basic attack without bleed: 582, blood dagger bleed: 582, rajapearl bleed: 582.
B. manahas set basic attack without bleed: 726, blood dagger bleed: 726, rajapearl bleed: 726.
C. aspergillum without bleed: 595, blood dagger bleed: 605, rajapearl bleed: 605.
Says 'the bleeding damage is flat, regardless of the source (blood dagger proc or rajapearl card proc).

Test: will blessing apply bleed ticks?
Character has blessing buff now (bought at a buffshop)
Basic attack without bleed: 2075, bleed effect: 2081.
Manahas set equipped attack: 2219, bleed effect: 2219.

Test: bleeding effect stacks
Image of 2 bleeding debuff icons = Blood dagger bleed effect stacks with rajapearl card bleed effect.

@megamanex14 thanks for tests, will correct edit

1 Like

Can’t even read Stigma description :S

That’s the entire description.
10s duration of receiving bonus damage from [holy] property attacks.
https://tos.neet.tv/misc/buffs/1027

TL;DR version
90% cards suck dickusamachan
red purple green matters , def blues best from WB rest garbage or very niche cu@ thank you very much @OP for making this list it was very educational and sorta depressing at once.

It should be crit rate, at least in the Korean description (치명타 발생 = crit rate).

1 Like

THx for translating what you could.

This doesn’t seem to be true, as I currently have the card. No matter if I am using a weapon or not the bleed still does the same damage on enemies (50% reduced in pvp) It does however scale with the stat point STR (similar to Zhendu from Wugu)

It seems to be the other around. Bleeding does proc blessing

This I believe is referring to bonus added elemental damage. Enchant fire, hair enchants (poison,fire,earth,lightning,ice). To which those things do add to its damage.

After testing the card I have come to the current formula for the bleed proc.

((Str + 2) x (1 + P)) + Added damage = Bleed damage per tic

Str = Strength stat
P = Pierce debuff multiplier (all bleeds are considered pierce damage)

It procs off any attack (iphysical and magical)

So basically Bitteregina + Rajapearl are the new extension to SR3 (in combination with the new change to Blessing to have infinite hit count)!?