Tree of Savior Forum

Card Combo Testing: Velnia Monkey + Biteregina

Also Velnia Monkey cards works for Plague Doctor’s Black Death Steam without the need of Biteregina, so as soon as an enemy is infected with it you’ll benefit from Velnia Monkey cards.

1 Like

yea i know, Biteregina is only for classes that dont have poison skills

Does Bitergina stack with PD’s poison? Can I use Monkey + Bitergina on PD for more dmg if so?

I’m not 100% sure since i can’t test it now (i can’t swap Biteregina cards between chars anymore) but Biteregina’s poison and BDS are different buffs and can damage the target simultaneously.

(With world bosses Biteregina could be really good)

can you test if 2 person equip 3 bitterigina card and both hitting WB, is the poison debuff overwrite each other or count as separate bitterigina poison debuff?

1 Like

it overwrites each other

1 Like

IMC forgot to take away the free card swap and free lolo/miki swap still.

1 Like

Does Broom Trap triggers Biteregina’s effect? Thanks man

yes any normal attack or skill hit trigger it

1 Like

How much damage does the poison itself do and what is the damage scaled by?

Does bleeding do the same amount? What determines how much damage poison/bleeding can do with these cards?

I think someone did mention about 0.01% of target’s HP

Not sure of scaling though…

I’m really curious about scaling because as a full con build I need to know if physical/magical attack or str/int will affect the damage caused from poison or bleeding from these cards

I will br really interested as well

@adrian.agulto.rn , @joeswaaz

1 Like

i have no idea what that says but thanks anyways

Biteregina’s poison depends on enemy’s health while bleeding depends on your STR
poison damage 5 times in 6 seconds, bleeding 2 in 6 seconds

3 Likes

Pretty much how my potato brain understood it. But I got the idea. Thank youuuuu!!

1 Like

Thank you my good man, I may mess around with poison on my full con swordsmen

In appreciation I give you my current setup which I haven’t seen anyone doing

Moya cards lv10 + swift oghma gauntlets

1 Like

Quick question though, does it applied to summons as well?

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.