Tree of Savior Forum

Bullet Marker Dual gun works with running shot(vid)

Biteregina scales with Enemies’ HP. it’s useful on world bosses but the effect can be overwritten by other players with bitereginas. Also it ticks faster than Rajapearl (5 times vs 2 times). If you already invested in bleeding card the result is exactly the same 30% more damage and that’s what you want

effect can be overwritten by other players? nice to know ty

i’m still finding where i read this, take it with a grain of salt atm

edit : Card Combo Testing: Velnia Monkey + Biteregina <-- Here

1 Like

I think I will go QS3 > Wugu 3 > Bullet Marker C2 for R9. This way I have some AoE and poison for Velnia card and have free slot for other cards instead of using Biteregina… or go Wugu C2 and Appraiser to take advantage of +3 enhance on subweapon.

Again this is a noob trap. Why do people keep throwing this out there? This is only ever good on an already pimped out weapon, in which case +3 is kinda moot.

Use the Poison card, it damages around 0.1%HP per poison hit. The bleed card damages based on your STR.

@megamanex14 calculated it:

Pre-patch Falc3-BM

After patch it is a lot easier to play without the dual-gun stance cancel

3 Likes

I don’t know how Bullet Marker works. I made this post under the assumption that you could equip a Pistol in both the Main and Offhand slot as a Bullet Market, but now I don’t think this is the case… so I guess Appraiser isn’t very useful for BM anyways.

yeah i see this later… i willl switch the cards

1 Like

i dont know yet… this gun stance boost primary dmg?? or change primary for secoundary dmg?? or boost the primary and secoundary dmg? somebody know?

Actually double gun stance done nothing it just change player attack animation your damage are from subweapon p.atk + skill bonus (+150% damage to basic attack at lv5).

so p atack + skill bonus 150% dmg? its nice. Tks

EDIT: o nvm i understand now, only AA

The bonus is only for the basic attack, it don’t affect skills.

1 Like

So which is used? Do you AA (z) using the pistol’s atk (meaning secondary physical attack) or do you still use physical atk and DGS is just an animation? This also brings into question non BM skills.

My primary concern here is “can I effectively use my DGC as a stat-stick because I’m auto-attacking using the secondary primary attack stat” because Qs still uses DGC (lv 220 xbow). If “yes” BM basically solves the primary problem of Qs that it needs the GC line of weapons.

Probably I’ll make something like:

A2/QS3/RG2/BM2

Or…

A3/QS3/AP1/BM2
A2/QS3/AP1/RG1/BM2
A1/QS3/AP1/RG2/BM2

In fact, I don’t know which one to choose :expressionless:

On a build with Rogue, should I use Werewolf + something like Moa, or Biteregina + Velnia Monkey is still better?

It’s just a for fun non-optimal build, but I still want at least some sinergy with it. (never played Archer before)

I think that this one will be better for you, I don’t think that it’s optimal for the AA BM build (no AoE), but I think that will be fit for what you want.

Its me or damage in Double Gun Stance sucks?

It also works with kneel shot

1 Like

What the actual ■■■■ lol.

Regarding the Bm class build;
I think the build will require both high powered weapon to be fully benefit. Main crossbow and sub pistol.

Take Wugushi for example;
Since Wugushi poison skills are not require certain weapon set or specific weapon to cast, it will be fair to assume that the Wugu poison damage will come from the main hand primary attack, and not from the pistol. Right?

Or, once DGS on, Wugu skill damage will come from pistol sub hand? As the DGS description;

Double Gun Stance
Put your weapon in your left hand and switch your weapon in your right hand to your stance. You can use the Bullet Marker skill, and the default attack is changed.
translated from *https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/31605

• does this means that we use the pistol as main hand weapon??
  • thus, any skill once DGS on will be depend on pistol for attack damage?
  • plus, the new fixed DGS did not cancel if we cast other non-Bm skill, like in few Bullet Marker video (correct me if I am wrong)
  • but, as some mention, DGS (the attack boost) only affect basic attack, not skills.
  • well, I am not talking about the boost, just wanted to clarify does this DGS actually make we use pistol as main attack power for skills?
  • also, the stance will enable for certain Bm skills to be use that require it

either way, from the above link, the DGS description does not mention more detail about how it actually works. Just mention

“Put your weapon in your left hand and switch your weapon in your right hand to your stance”

If only what it does for animation, and nothing more to it, this means that we need good tuned crossbow for our non-pistol skills