Tree of Savior Forum

Card List and respective *values* (what to keep etc)

I can confirm that Reaverpede’s damage boost works on other players in duels, however it only counts if you level the card from 1 to 2, meaning that .5% increases are rounded down to 0%.

If you’re lucky you can meet a boss more than 1x.

Do you think Moa card is actually better for Bokor than Chapparition?
I think the character suffers more against dark property which is pretty common in devil race monsters, and doesn’t really have a huge nuke skill to benefit from Chapparition.

I also don’t use any SP Pots on the character because he’s got enough SPR for regeneration, so carrying 2-3 types of SP Pots to trigger every whatever seconds will most likely mess up the timing on spamming zombie capsules and Effigy,too, so I think the 30% damage against devil race would be a better investment…

Edit: by comparing Dark vs Devil race, there are a lot more devil race monsters and most dark types are also devil race, so I guess devil race damage boost is the way to go in TOS.
What was funny is that my research showed that most monsters are either dark or poison type, with poison more common in the card album bosses and dark more common in the high level field bosses.
They top the list at about 700 entries (669 poison ele and 783 dark ele monsters), while other elements only have ~200-350 entries(with ice being the lowest, pretty sad for Enchanter&Krivis).

For the race, most monsters are beast types (though most of them are goons and not relevant for later content) with around 1800 entries, followed by devil with 908 entries and plant with 661 entries.
Mutant and the other races are way below 500 entries, so they are basically also garbage choice for additional damage cards.
Seems I have to go with Moa card then.
Edit2: Just checked Ktestbase and only devil and beast type database entries really raise in number with the level 360 extension. Plant even stays the same 661 entries as before…

Btw, did anyone actually test if %-damage cards like Tomb Lord or Unicorn influence the damage of Oracles Twist of Fate? Tomb Lord could be pretty useful for Oracle C3 if it does.

Repost from druid thread.

Just a heads up - Iltiswort card is currently bugged.

I have 3x 10* on my druid and it is only providing a 16%~ damage boost instead of 30%. Below is the data I have collected with my druid.

449-449 matk (unequipped weapon)
no elemental atk from gear or buffs
no blessing
Zaibas lvl 15, lvl 90 enhance (119% skill factor)
3x 10* Iltiswort card (+30% damage vs plant types, converted using Chortasmata)
VS squirrels outside 290 dungeon

Default -> 154-157 damage
w/ Chorta -> 178-183 damage (+16%~)
w/ Lycan > 200-205 damage (+30%)
w/ Lycan + Chorta > 219-225 damage (+42%~)

For those with Prison Cutter/Velnia Monkey, can you check if they are giving the full bonus? (10% per card)

without prison cutter: https:

with prison cutter 3x lv10:

30.2% increase with 474 damage. The 493 is from crosscut

2 Likes

Flat value cards were meant to be used by alts during early levels to clear mobs easily. During early game, flat attack values are stronger than %, yes. Purple +flat elemental attack cards apply to additional attack lines of cafrisun set & sacrament, and enchant fire scroll. However sacrament + blessing pardoner buffs alone are already sufficient to stomp over half of the game. Investing in flat cards isn’t worth for lategame. Rich alts and new-event-accounts just dungeon-reset-hop to 330. So the early-game-cards idea has failed.

Nowadays pardoner infinite buffs cover all damage & defenses until lategame. Especially the values of the new aspersion & increase magic def.

+1600~ mdef buff

On Gazing Golem Card pain barrier and attack speed flinch
When your character hits an enemy, the impact of the hit will briefly make your character flinch. This flinch limits your attack speed animation. Most notable on melee characters. Pain Barrier effect will remove this flinch to increase your attack speed. On attack speed characters it is smart to have at least one gazing golem card.

Example dex chaplain with gazing golem cards:

2 Likes

Found someone testing 1 canceril card 10 star.

Good card option if you’re a farmer and don’t need Gazing golem (Swordie 3 builds, werewolf druid, sorcerer riding builds-high sp recovery and HP rec with card).

3 Likes

oh, the korean internet :tired:

1 Like

Do we have any confirmation that cards like rajapearl and other debuff-inflicting cards work on world bosses (demon lords?) my server is too competitive for me to be able to meaningfully check out the debuff list and I’m not sure how finding the lower level world bosses that aren’t server-announced work

Moyabruka card and swift oghma gauntlets stack with eachother

2 Likes

lol i your like the new profile avatar

@Proxied yes they do.

Thanks for confirming!

Did you test this yourself or find the info elsewhere? If you tested it yourself thats fine and I can take your word for it, but if you found the info elsewhere can you link the source?

myself
@Wolfy can vouch for me

Well I just found a cerberus world boss and it didn’t work. I took a video too. That would be weird if it works on superior field bosses but not regular field bosses

edit with video:

sorry let me clarify,
The biterigina poison card works on world bosses. I haven’t seen the raj bleed card proc though. I do have both on me, but have only seen the poison proc.

Do the “against large” type cards work on bosses??

Attack animation is indeed faster

Was it being in game from the beginning or a new changed?

will it work with range attack (QS/SR).

1 Like

This feature is intended until it is announced as a bug. Think it has been introduced since dex=attack speed patch. You can notice it best on melee, and perhaps on some ranged as well. Ranged projectile distance affects attack speed a bit too.

1 Like

Is Hydra card viable for cryo? Or Velnia+Bigeregina is still better?