Tree of Savior Forum

Can't give roles to guild members

Date and Time : 05/29/2018

Server Name: [SA]Silute]

Team Name: Nokogiri

Character Name: Karen

Bug Description :

I can’t give roles/authorities to guild members. I’m not using any addon and already repaired Steam files.

Screenshots :

Best regards

3 Likes

I hope they fix it, we need to raise the guild level.

1 Like

Any hint, @STAFF_Letitia?

That’s strange. So to add roles you will need to type them in and add them to the list. Then you can give them out to your guild members.
Now for the authorities, are you getting any sort of error message when this happens? Could you send me a video of you trying to give authorities?

As you can see I created a role called “Teste”, but I can’t see the options on the right side (Authorities) to mark and when I change channel or map the roles that I created are deleted without any error message.
It’s happening with some friends who are also Guild Leaders on Silute (from SpeedWagon, Ouroboros and Poring guild).

There’s another person with this same issue below:

“[…] some members complaining that they are not able to donate Talt, because all the time the positions are changing alone […]”

Here’s a person who are able to assign roles and authorities:

He’s the only member, so everything is OK for him (for a while).

However, my guild have 60 members.

Here’s the video, @STAFF_Letitia https://youtu.be/CWu37j_IN9U

I can’t upgrade it as well, please fix it.

1 Like

As Matt said, my guild SPEEDWAGON have same problem, cant to give adm to my members…is bug…BUG ALL EVERYTIME new patch

1 Like

I’m having the same problems I can not tinker with guild tab

1 Like

None of the authorities is working. The leader of my guild assigned to me the role in the pic below, but I can’t use any of those functions.

All the buttons are greyed out.

The ‘Expel’ option isn’t being displayed.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the information! :cold_sweat:
Could you double check and delete any guild related addons that you might be using?

I’m sorry I didn’t respond sooner. Please rest assured that our devs are looking into the issue and we will update you when we have a fix. :blush:

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem as your MattBR, besides not being able to give roles / authorities there are no players in Applications.

1 Like

I’m facing the same issue here, I can’t even see the positions I created earlier and many members are struggling to donate talts because of it. Worst of all is that everything worked ‘normally’ previously and today, the problem appeared without me even making any changes in TOS

1 Like

Up! Still have this issue after 06/12 maintenance =/

@Staff

Just wanna chime in here too to say that I can’t view either the roles tab or the applications tab. I was able to set roles initially and accept applications, but I have not been able to in the last 10-12 days.

The application log in the recruitment window also does not load, and I was able to accept some in the first couple days so they should show up there.

Hi guys, just wondering did you guys using any addon? One of my friend guild leader also having this kind of issue and i was advise him to remove some addon. It’s work after removed. You can give it a try.

Now I can see the roles and authorities, but the system doesn’t memorize some actions, but it’s just visual.
The Community Posts tab still has an error window:

After verifying the integrity of ToS game files, some files were repaired and the problem was partially solved here. The guild roles and permissions are working again, but the Community tab gives the same error reported by @MattBR.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.