Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for June 5, 2018

Click here for this week’s patch notes!

1 Like

Stability Measures

• Revised and removed logic responsible for triggering client crashes in >order to increase overall stability and compatibility.
  • Removed elements generating memory leaks in order to improve client optimization.

Don’t know why this made me this happy. Maybe I have a lot of hope still… :satisfaction:

4 Likes

triggering client crashes
:tired:

Nothing on the mini map bug though. That is seriously annoying , please fix that as there is still time.

1 Like

Nothing on the portals/circles not showing. This is CRITICAL to fix, as you cannot do the Raid dungeon without seeing those damaging circles on the ground. And having to spend 5 minutes looking for the portal to Sausys Room is also very annoying…

@STAFF_Yuri / @STAFF_Letitia / @STAFF_Amy / @STAFF_Ines / @STAFF_Ethan

Blessed Gems Returned for Event Gear

• In order with the recent transcendence system updates and the reduction of Blessed Gem requirements, we will be returning Blessed Gems to owners of transcended event gear.
  • The returned Blessed Gems will be sent to the Market Retrieve tab of the corresponding character during this maintenance.
  • Click here for more information on the issue.
  1. However, you will receive part of the total required amount of Blessed Gems to reach the final transcendence level of the item. The number of Blessed Gems you receive will correspond to the [amount required before the changes] minus the [amount required after the changes].

What are you thinking?
This is totally unfair!

If ultimately IMC did not want to include these event items in the Patch package she’d have warned this before so we could destroy the items at the blacksmith and receive 90% of the used blesseds.
When I transcended my event items I was sure, by the rules of the game, that I would be able to recover 90% of the blesseds used.

At least IMC has to give back 90% of the blesseds we use and not 50%, I do not want crumbs, I want what I got right. If the IMC had announced the truth, it would refund 50% of the blessing of the event items I would have run on Monday before the upgrade and would have broken my item at the blacksmith and picked up 90% of the blessings.

I have 4 Untradable event items with transcendence.
2 Emengard Shield (stage 5) - 22 Blessed Gems (2x)
1 Heart of Glory (stage 5) - 48 Blessed Gems
1 Regard Horn Staff (stage 10) - 343 Blessed Gems

A total of 435 Blessed Gems that the IMC announced would return me, I made plans with these gems.
If the IMC returned me 50% would be 218 Blessed Gems.
If I removed the Blesseds from the smith and would receive 90% of the 435 Gems = 3920 blessed shards = 392 Blessed Gems.

Receiving 50%, I would lose 174 Blessed Gems.

At the current market price Blessed Gem is costing 1.4M silver, so I would have a loss of almost 250 million silver.

Is this because of an IMC error? There is no justice in this.

2 Likes

you better fix the HG340 lag too or i will complain later

@Staff @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan
What about the guild roles? They aren’t working and only the guild master is able to upgrade the guild using Talt and guild EXP coins due to this issue.

1 Like

i cannot use earth tower entry voucher, i have 2 but cannot use

You don’t “use” (right-click) them. You have to enter Earth Tower and it will allow you inside even at 2/2 runs. I think it’s consumed upon receiving rewards.

As to “why” it works like this: Earth Tower entries are shared with Velcoffer entries but you’re not supposed currently to reset Velcoffer runs since it’s the new end-game content.