Tree of Savior Forum

Cannot connect to server [SA]

I can not access the game at the character selection’m disconnected all the time, what should I do ??? :rage:

28 Likes

Same problem here…

I think they have a problem. I can not login too.

me too ever disconnect after hero selection

1 Like

there it goes sa server :’(

3 here, it´s as collapsed as other users are saying?, a recently released server and already full of problems?.. plz.

Same problem. Sometimes the “cannot connect to the server” message appears on the Server List selection, and if we pass on it, the same message appears after selecting the Character and the Channel.
Doesn’t matter if you try changing channels, the message repeats and you are again at the server selection and can’t even connect again and again.

I was having some really bad lag experiences before that, so I think they are with some issues atm?

My char is at Zachariel Crossroads

5 Likes

same here, when it try to log in with my main character the game just take me right to the main menu.

same here, when i select my character the game take me to the main menu

Same problem for me D:

same here… can we have a staff member here??

same here =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Same here, i cant login only in SA server…

The problem is only on some channels / maps.

My character in fedimian cant connect to any channel.
But the one that is on klaipeda = city or the one in orsha or a new character was able to connect.

I do get that message, but after click connect again and again I do manage to get to the lodge. And some channels are down on some maps.

• Same thing happening to me.

7 Likes

Same here…
Team Name: Randigris
Characterer Name: Lavoisier
Current Map: Forest of Prayer

2 Likes

nobody is responsible or answer ? we are paying for if you do not know is disrespectful to 3 hours makes this the server malfunctioning and no official response from nothing

1 Like

it’s funny because when this things happened in orsha or klapedia they answered in a matter of minutes, it’s happening what i was afraid of, SA it’s gonna be like the backyard for IMC, no one will care about it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Same ■■■■ as ragnarok; rare thing full bugs and slow solve of problems … how will people get a great service like WOW on no rare things, no bugs and fast ansuwers from staff ? when ? =( and another thing I have no recibe the exp tomes from server change … please someone do something !