Tree of Savior Forum

Bugzilla y Disconecthra strikes

Hello IMC people! I´m writing this because I´ve been playing the brand new SA server for a while today, sadly, my both characters seem to be stuck in the same place, causing the game to kick me out of the server and being unable to reconect with any of them.

My characters are “stuck” in the transition between cristal mine 1F and… it is B1? (after defeating that monster summoning bats and tossing ligthnings and black stuff). After defeating it, an elevator activates, and once I follow the arrow to go down, bang!, log out forever. Please, I would like some help here, this is rather anoying, I would like to recover my characters soon.

Class: Ranger
Name: Belmont
Place: Cristal Mine

Class: Krivis
Name: Serenade
Place: Cristal Mine

3 Likes

It probably Happened something similar to my case. Where were you?, what did you do?

I’m stuck trying to enter Tenet Garden map. All channels are down or something along those lines.

Well it seems like many maps and channels are down, only the login is alive, we can´t do anything about it but wait that IMC do something…

I was going to enter the mine, and in the transition between maps it kicked me out, and I havent been able to log in again… my brother in my house is playing fine in his computer…

I’m guessing your brother is on a different map?

He will have the same problem eventually, even lvl 80 players are getting “trapped” in some transitions, tell your brother not to go changing maps like crazy, he might end up like us.

actually he is in the mine :confused:

jajajajajaja xDD tell him NOT to go to B1, it´s a trap xD

same problem here my swordman is traped to inside crystal mine 2f

Server: Silute
Team name: TheDecker
Character name: Adlet

and this happen like 6 hours ago…
i miss kalpedia server…