Tree of Savior Forum

THE WTFast can solve the problem but juust for the trial time

Continuing the discussion from Cannot connect to server [SA]:

The WTFast can solve the proxy problem but just for the trial time. And it’s not right pay or use a program to login. We already played this game before, and now this happen. By the number of complains we know that is not our problem. Still i’m using WTFast until solve the problem. Just for 14 days (tsc)

O WTFast pode resolver o problema por alguns dias na versao trial mesmo mas e quando acabar, como vai ser? Nao acho certo termos q usar um programa pra resolver um problema que ocasionou s´´o na mudança de servidor. ´Eh claro que isso n~~ao ´´e um problema nosso pelo visto, ja q tantos outros ja reclamaram na postagem e ainda continua crescendo.
Ja mandeei 4 tickets e um deles ainda pede pra eu ver se o problema eh na minha conexao!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but can’t you start a new trial period if you delete the placeholder in your registry? i.e. opening REGEDIT and deleting anything associated with WTFast, then reinstalling.
(DO NOT TRY DOING THIS IF YOU DON’T ALREADY KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT. YOU CAN POTENTIALLY CRASH YOUR COMPUTER)

Crash? How about kill it…
But yeah, don’t touch registry if you’re not exactly sure of what you’re looking for.

Watch out. A week ago many of us were banned for using Proxy programs. I asked them multiple times on PM and on the forums if using it would result in another ban but the answer was just the copy-pasted “dont use third party programs blah blah”

They basically banned the whole range of IPs that were associated with botting, which means if a botter used a proxy, everyone that used the same one was banned.

Terrible.

@lilianlobovdf well, if you want to give it a shot… I’m currently running a giveaway this month for a WTFast Premium Basic 1 Month Time Code… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well… i gave up after a new proxy tunneling program has been released in Brasil.
But, I guess this is bullshit a lot. Why can’t I use a simple software to improve my connection? I’m in a house with 4 brothers, FOUR WIFIS FOUR YOUTUBES FOUR EVERYTHING!
And the server SA is awfull already with days of newborn.
Pardon my bad english.