Tree of Savior Forum

Cannot connect to server [SA]

same here, cant connect to the server

Same problemā€¦
Estava bom demais pra ser verdadeā€¦:unamused:

Same problem hereā€¦canā€™t connect to the server.

Use channel 1, me and my friend were able to connect.

Itā€™s been 1hr, still canā€™t log in into Tenet Garden

1 Like

I created a new char, and i can login with this lvl 1 char, but with my lvl 80 i cant. WTF

2 Likes

Com certeza deu algum problema no local de hospedagem do servidor.

Bom, vamos aguardarā€¦

I can connect with a sub char, but when I change map the game got disconnected and canā€™t enter with that char again.

I think many maps and/or channels are down and the login server is also barely hanging alive since you can spam it and get into the lodge with a few tries.

Give me my dungeon entry reset for this plz

Well. just one more day without playā€¦

2 Likes

Same problem hereā€¦ i canā€™t do login
iā€™ve bee n disconect fro server all time

i have the same problem

yeah Rhadnar, this happens to me to, but afther some time playing ive droped off and cant even enter on the SA server.

Same here. Iā€™m from Buenos Aires, Argentina and canā€™t stay connected for more than a couple of minutes. Right now I canā€™t even access SA server.

1 Like

at first it was the issue with one character that i couldnā€™t log on. But now i cant connect to my lodge in Silute.

Server in Chile pls is better than Brasil server!

10 Likes

soy de Uruguay y tambien pasa lo mismo , no te deja entrar y no tengo ningun personaje, estaba claro era dificiil que no se trancara, el juego tiene pila de herrores pero igual dicen que lo van a lanzar igual, el juego me encanta , esta muy bueno pero tendre que tener paciencia.

i tried with a proxy and i was able to log in to SA server without any problem so it seems it has nothing to do with channels or the server itself but more like an IP ban from the AWS serverā€¦, still not able to log in without the proxy.

Same Here >:C i try to connect but i cant :C
Server in Chile Plx :C

9 Likes