Tree of Savior Forum

Cannoneer help , No change on the attack with different cannons

Hey I,m a Cannoneer C2 and I just made a Lionhead Cannon.
I upgrade it to +5 and Transcendent lvl 2 (+30% of attack).
Before I was Using The critti Cannon, The difference between both Cannon is about 400-500 of damage.
I tested both of them with all my skills and both do the same amount of damage, There is like a difference of 1k of attack.
How this is even possible?
do you think is a bug?
Because need to be a difference on it especially with cannon Blast but there is no major changes :S

How’s your equipment
Are you using xbow+gun/dagger and use auto switch xbow+cannon
If yes maybe it’s because of this

Hi @frontler , i test it yesterday and it was fixed.

@juan_pablo.sg, Im testing about the change in many cannon, i had agvara, criti, practice and superior… the result? the damage was + o - the same, the only change was the critics with agvara.

You know what i did? i sell the agvara xD the diference in damage was 1k, i preffer buy diddel, gems yellows, refine it at +5, red gem and level up the attribute ajajajajaa… the attributes is much better.

Are you a Ca2 full DEX? you must be see the 2 slot and take advantage of it in damage.

1 Like

What gems should I aim for the cannon and the crossbow?
Currently I have a +10 Isbality without gems and a Agvara +4 without gem…
My Stats are 1Str 1 Con 3 Dex - lvl 321

For cannon red is better.
For xbow if your crit rate is high, yellow is better.

My crit is around 350 (with crit rate hats and buffs) and crit attack around 700

crit rate 350 include buff isn’t high for archer lv 321
your crit chance might be around 45% vs 0 crit resist mobs, in this current situation red might be better. (But cannoneer/musketeer should aim for higher crit rate)