Tree of Savior Forum

Came back after months, quitting again in less than a day

Finals over, had some time to try ToS again. Finished patching so I hopped on my Sorcerer C2 to play for a few hours. But not only are there barely any improvements, it’s even worse now than before.

• Sp drain is still so bad. Riding is still way worse.

• Boss skills had long cooldown back then… but they have even have longer cd now than before?

• For example, one of Fire Lord’s skill had a 4 minute cooldown. What the ■■■■ IMC?

• Instead of improving Riding, it’s even worse now. Literally unusable. Might as well remove that skill. Might as well remove Sorcerer class completely.

• TempleShooter is still the only card you can actually use, even more so now than before.

• Boss cards are finally tradable. I thought we would finally be able to get more cards to upgrade easier… but they’re at least over 100k even for crappy ones. I need to spend millions just to max one card huh?

• I heard you can even lose your cards now in certain maps…

• I see 1 token in the market and it’s over 2m.

• Selling stuff still have like 30% tax without token.

• Only way to make silver is to grind still. Dina and Demon Prison are still afk haven.

• Character slots are still severely limited without paying for more, pets still take up precious character slots. Nice cash grab IMC.

• Limited slots? Fine, I’ll be sticking to my few characters. TFW you can’t even play one of the few character because it’s broken, ■■■■ you IMC.

• insert population and queue problem here.

2 Likes

half of what you complain especially Sorc thing have been re-balance in Ktos patch. And will come to us later.

you will not loss card if you equip it in grimoire book.

If you want to known more about sorc class go to read in wizard topic.

card price is a player problem.
token price also player problem.

tax is bad.
dina/demon is bad
pet take slot is bad

that’s all

3 Likes

If you still dislike sorc, there’s a reset event coming up soon. You can redo that mage.

Problem is, I don’t dislike the idea of sorc. Being able to summon, ride, use boss skills is why I made the class in the first place. Even if I reset, I wouldn’t know what class to play.

Are they fixing everything I’ve said about Sorc? Boss skill cd, sp drain, TempleShooter?

hi OP

u probably wanna come back n check again 6months from now

IMC said in ingame-GM-Meeting event they will fix TOS in 2017

huehuehue

Not all about you said.

check it by yourself. About cd I think I have seen info from somewhere in this board but I can’t find it. if you want to know you have to find it or ask someone who really know about that.

this’s sorc in high lvl content.

KToS Sorc riding SP consumption has been reduced. It is similar to having your summon out normally now. Still SP regen is disabled.

Why Quit all The Way Leave Forum And Forget TOS?

1 Like

I just wish they have more card choices, not just TS for damage, They are slowly buffing weaker class now and weak skills so I suggest you just play along till we get the patch

I am still waiting for the day they decide to remove TS double hit lol, then you can play with any card.

that’s still bad… Riding is still useless, there’s no point other than increasing auto attack damage of TS, but you’re better off not riding and using your own skills. Nothing about reducing boss skills cd so all you can do is spam auto attack, might as well not ride.

"When Riding, the character’s defense is also added to the Summon’s defense"
but character is still taking damage and still can’t use hotkey pots so what’s the point of this.

=)

alot of things in TOS have little or totally no point.

whats the point of making skills like swordman1 Thrust when people only take 1 or totally skip that skill.

IMC is waiting players to write wall of text suggestion so they can copy-paste your item and call it their game (hint, look at addons…)

it’s not only defense add to summon. your matk also add to atk/matk of summon.(100% if you upgrade 100 attribute) if you look at vid you will see owner of that vid deal 7000+*2 with normal attack while ride.

also if you really played until end game in R8 before. you’ll know we can increase defense until all mob hit our char just 1. add defense to summon really usefull if you do the right thing.

well if you really think it’s useless then just reset class when you got potion. and create new build. you still have a lot of time to think about your build.

Yeah I know about the bonus to summon, but will it be better than just having summon auto attack while we’re able to use our own skills?

As for defense, a dead sorc while riding is still useless regardless of how much defense your summon gets, unless they changed it or I’m understanding how Riding works wrong…

When are we getting class reset and will it be free?