Tree of Savior Forum

Call me crazy but these patch notes don't look too bad. A little optimism

i think just ignore this guy.
his here to cause a stir.
i have filter out his chat and block him from my coding.
so his msg wont appear on my screen anymore.
most of his post are negative anyway.
not just to this topic

anyway back to the main point.
i do hope imc do look into the other factors
and patch things up.
every game will have rants,
just how many ppl are ranting and wat they are ranting would cause the game to get bad reviews :confused:

1 Like

D: ninja’d cause my internet started to suck ultra hard…

also…

restrain yourself from using words like “no-life”, you should know by now how sensitive kids are on the internet…

humans get insulted by anything and start dumb insult wars out of nowhere

I cringe every time someone calls someone a “baka” in an English language conversation

2 Likes

sorry senpai ><"
oTZ

3 Likes

LMAO :joy:

didnt expect that

All the changes isnt for pvp… cant remember them all, but the new debuff on cleave, extra 30% attack from str and others are for both.

You can see them all here

We might not get every single balance change they get which might be why they dont officially tell us of them on these forums.

lol you should know that only kids are up to weebooo things and meme pictures
really ? you don’t even know you are a kid ? seriously ?

2 Likes

Thread was never on rails to begin with. You should’ve went with the safe “IMC smoke weed 420blazeit always new loading screens but no content” type of thread if you wanted to stay on track in this forum. All the haters would swarm in, start jerking each other off ad infinitum, and the thread wouldn’t be derailed.

3 Likes

Even if IMC released everything people asked for, patched the game up with awesome balance changes and relaunched the game AAA game quality, causing PC Gamer to even update their review from a 56 to a 90, this forum would be full of hate and whining anyways.

I’ve never seen a forum without people whining, but never have I seen a forum with this much whining.

4 Likes

Thing is if imc cant fix things from beta days may he its imc that dont get somthing here.

You know m9re problems = more people ■■■■■■■ demanding fixes to this fuck8ng problems.
I never seen a game having so much problems on release and was not taken out by the developer to fix them.

Wrong. How much post here are for things yhat are notbugs/problems the game have.

I have seen worst forums xD

this is what happen when staff say ■■■■ it, grab all the money and leaves xD

and I cant link starwars attack squadron forum cause it was erase from existence xD

1 Like

actually i think the game wasnt actually ready for release.
there is really a lot of tweeking needed to be done here and there.
but the it is still release over reasons which IMC deem worthy.

i wont say it is a good thing.
neither would i say that it is a bad thing.
since it make players happy for a while,
and displeases over the bugs and stuff.

they do need more support on their side ,
to really deal with this on a global scale.
just be glad that this game isnt under another company,
if not u will have even more worries to deal with
Considering the delay would be even more and way lesser respond from the company’s support team.

just be patient everyone.
we all know we are having a bad time now.
if we can preserver on ,stay.
if those who cant,u are welcome to leave for now and come back later or for good and end it once and for all.

@thailehuy Performance and lag issue > balance currently. They cannot balance the classes properly if skills that are supposed to charge in 3 secs take 9 secs to charge due to lag.

Imo the reason they only post on kToS and not posting on iToS is that it is not yet implemented in iToS. It gives the wrong impression that the changes are already in.

3 Likes

You missed my point.

My point is you don’t know any of that, as they never posted anything about it. You can guess (and good chance that is correct too, I know that much) but at the end of the day, we are still in the dark

Calm yo tits erryone.

Mini nibblets of patches are supposed to tantalize, before the big bumpbump into estacy.

I agree the patches is small and maybe not catering to the most demanded of demanding demands, but they are going in the right way.

1 Like

True, I do believe that balancing will come, just that IMC chose to address other issues more pressing to them currently. We just need to be more patient and wait.

This week’s patch compared to the previous patches do look much better.