Tree of Savior Forum

Bullet Marker looking for informations

Some korean guy is telling this
the real bug is not that. Lightning hand is strike type… period. Thats how it triggers wastrel effect.
The problem is… since its being strike, the sword gave strike bonus aswell… supposedly as flat bonus.
atm is 36% + 325 = 361% sfr , just like it shown there. Thats the real bug. Its supposedly flat increase not percentage.

there we go and our patch note say “Corrected Strike damage increase errors” mm so maybe that guy is not wrong? but since we dont have a legit source here need to wait mmm dammit need to test it gess i can only w8 after the mante to see if the buff stay or not ._.

So TL/DR: is it ok to use Wastrel now without fear of being banned for exploit?

Also there was so much arguing that I got kinda lost: what is the interaction between DGS and LH? Do they normally work together? Or is there no point in taking LH if you go AA BM?

TL/DR its a bug… its safe to use it till today patch…

DGS + LH may get a slight buff in damage now that LH will properly work depending on how they do it…

The rest is just drama…

you seem to know a lot of bm what do you think about bm outlaw corsair with full dmage buffs? ,plus rampage is going to give full evasion instead of knock inmunity. you can taunt 30 mob then stack ramapge buff damage/brutality/jolly roger buff and melt down the mob with BO while being invincible to all the mob you ve gathered :slight_smile:

So is it a must to have a better dps: enchanter + sword?

Or I Just go bm corsair linker and thats all?

enchanter + sword from tomorrow onwards will not work on itos due to it being a bug that will get fixed…

BUT, you can still proc wastrel sword with linker attack skills or any other strike type skills…

Soooo, its up to you mainly how to play… Also, imo wastrel sword isnt that good if you have over 1k of crit rate

I do tested OL and yes is an insane buff of damage and rage do 4000% damage if you use sand before you cast it but the problem is that its a 50CD skill so in long runs is not so good so i will say that OL is good in Ignas run or even in velcoffer if you got a good pt cause the buff only help you using 1 Bloody Overdrive so yeah is to burst the boss but in DL the buffs help little to nothing so yeah… still i m still give OL a try since Linker and Enchanter are not realy that strong in a full dps u.u

nice then ill try the build :smiley: , also what is DL? i think the build its pretty strong in pve content with a lot of mob

DL = Demon Lord and yeah i think too is good in pve i think is the best after assasin nut no sure yet since linker look strong too

Why still confuse…the only bug wastrel+LH was giving LH 36% TO 360% SFR. The LH strike property stays and you will still get the crit chance if you AA+LH.

^This is 8th Jan patch

This ktos video is uploaded yesterday

We already got this fix.

1 Like

oh thx for the info then wast sword still stay as the best sword for low geared player mmm good to know still will try it in game i dont want imc to play with my kokoro

When I get another slot I will be making this build:

Kino

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=ybpnul7c

sad I don’t have a black mount nor space for one T~T

OK i bet you are trolling but if not here is a better build for a utility
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=ycsx6u5g

With a weapon it can do saalus alone and you still got 2 shops and camp

I never said wanted best utility :confused:

am just a traveler exploring this beautiful world…

and I have enchanter on another build already < I don’t repeat

I c you are trolling sorry but i dont play with trolls better luck next time i gess

conclusion? in the video far above better BM than limacon, but mobility limacon very high tho, I try bm today

How are my preference Trolling?_?

You are the one trolling…

A self centered Troll

EDIT: You are right, so I will ignore you and just cross the bridge…

you know if i fight a troll the troll win i m not new in the internet so yeah sure all you say is right sure sure

thanks @redwea , and here is the proof from itos version

@gaming.checho tehehe :smile:
it is normal interaction between lightning hand and wastrel sword, not a bug, not a ban-worthy-act like what you always exaggerated, you mistranslate how the wastrel sword works and spread false information based on that.
Bad kid, bad kid.

3 Likes

neat… then abuse it all the way… all the patchs notes suggested that it wasnt like that… so good for you for testing it :smiley: