Tree of Savior Forum

Wastrel Sword Effect

Here is Wastrel Swords stats:
AoE Attack Ratio +2
Physical Defense +248
Strike-type Attack +325
10% chance per strike-type attack of increasing critical rate for 5 seconds by 2x

My question is: The Strike-type attack that this weapons adds helps us proc the Increase in Critical Rate? Some people i talked to said it doesn’t but i’m quite positive that in the past there was a weapon or something else with similar effect (as in x% chance to proc buff with Y type of damage) and this added damage DID help to proc. Anyone has any info on it?

that 2x crit rate effect is called Wastrel’s Wrath (WW)

nope, that +325 only make your strike stronger, doesnt make WW triggered more often.

I think his question is whether the sword itself can trigger the effect while using offhand weapon AA. Answer is no, you need lighting hand.

1 Like

No, you proc it with lightning hands and electric shock.
As for the bug, prior to the hotfix, the 325 strike type attack was wrongly coded into being 325% strike type skill factor on lightning hands for some reason.

1 Like

Thanks! That’s exactly the info i was looking for. Thanks a lot for the replies, all of you.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.