Tree of Savior Forum

Bullet Marker looking for informations

hahaha, it is not an abuse, redwea already showing you latest ktos video showing interaction between lightning hand and wastrel sword (january 19th) which is NORMAL, and you still wont believe that fact.
so sad…

ok… i know that your english is not your main lenguage… basically i was saying use it to your heart content…
basically the bug was the other way arround… LH not giving strike type properly… and its not the “+strike dmg”… its the whole LH having strike type…

i believe what you want to write is main language, sire?

1 Like

Ok, tell me why do you think it is a bug?
Here how i see work of this mechanics.
1.Trigger works only with strike damage.
2. LH changes/adds strike damage to your offhand.
3. In DGS your attack is registred as offhand.
4. You deal strike damage, buff triggers.

Where is the bug? I think it works as it was intended.

P.S. I don’t have BM nor sword.

1 Like

It seems i was wrong with all mi interpretation…

LH indeed gives an additional line of strike damage… the whole theory of the “+strike dmg” is the one that was wrong… and all the info i interpreted that the strike dmg from LH needed to be missile instead of strike due to the main patch that we got on itos where it says that the adds will take the main attack property… the latest patch suggested that it shouldnt be strike damage…

So yeah, i was wrong, and it seems it intended, and it was “bug” before this patch on itos somehow that i do not know…

So again, enjoy, abuse, be glad that its that way and go for wastrel sword all you want…

as a side note… now i have a “pierce” dmg somewhere that i do not know where it comes from…

it was never a bug to begin with, except for 361% SFR part… 不撞南墙不回头
a little advise for you: Learn english more seriously at school, so that you wont spread hoax like this in the future
i find it is hard to trust your word anymore
…well, like i care~ see ya

2 Likes

Sure… then dont take this little tips… now that i know that its a “feature”…

1.- outlaw rampage procs asio pistol… so thats good for farming and procing icewalls as it makes a huge proc…
2.- if you feel slow doing AA with BM dash first then do de AA, it will give you a little boost on mov speed…
3.- during outrage, if you have swift step on you it will further increase your move speed…

All of them i considered bug, but it seems that its not… so further enjoy them…

Oof :tired:
No need to be that rude.

i still dont believe you, please give me more of this “feature”

So just to be clear, LH turn your DGS hits to strike damage or not? It’s a bug or it’s just a “hidden feature”?

the skill information not say become strike type

Strike is from Enchant lightning and not DGS.

Tl;dr of the thread.

Double Attack, DGS, Lightning Hands… ALL stack.

I have a SR+Ench and a BM+Ench, both work with Wastrel.

The only thing that doesn’t seem to stack is DWA from Corsair. Hasias sound good on paper but its only 15 points out of 45 to benefit the rest of build,keep that in mind.

This is the minimum for any BM build that is not SR.

I would say do not max Tase, Tracer Bullet, or Silver Bullet. Most others will tell you not to max Smash Bullet either, there is merit to that because the largest portion of it’s damage is the DoT which does not go up with level.

What you do max isn’t going to matter much, but it will change how you play the class. Bloody Overdrive is good AoE for PvE but levels don’t really matter that much for it, I use it as a point dump myself but that’s because Bosses and PvP are higher priority for me.

Freeze Bullet gives 4 extra seconds, if it were 8 I would say absolutely max it, but 4 for 4 points really doesn’t make a big difference, you can do it, but it’s fine with 1 as well.

If you take FMJ leave it at 1, it’s a decent skill since it ignores 50% defense but it’s so slow.

I recommend taking Mozambique, I hear it’s getting buffed in the future but even now it’s not bad, and it also ignores 50% of defense. It’s also slow but it’s faster than FMJ.

Napalm is good to take if you do a lot of CMs, you can level it but you don’t really need to.

Lastly is RIP, if you’re gonna level RIP, don’t just put more points in Mozambique. it gets like 2% per level, it makes no real difference. if you spent 14 points on it and 100,000+ attributes on it, you would get 42% * 7 damage. 294%. I bet there is a skill in ToS that does that with just 1 point. It’s a pretty bad amount considering the investment, even if it is slight AoE. Just get the slower and less AoE version that ignores 50% defense instead. That said still take 1 point in this because BM lacks AoE and this is pretty good for CM. the first level gives like 69% * 7.

Please elaborate…

They don’t scale well. Silver bullet’s time can be useful. IF you’re using BM strictly to support SR I would max it. If BM is your ‘main’ that you care about, I wouldn’t. 5 is enough. and there are other useful things.

BM-Linker-Thauma wants some napalm (Destroys linked stuff easily leaves you with BO for other cleanup and/or RIP).

Freeze Bullet can be useful to max but it similarly is too little benefit for maxing it IMO, but I use it so often that I max it personally.

Tase won’t scale the damage you do or the amount of hits it lasts, it doesn’t matter if it’s 21 seconds instead of 18 because 10 hits takes you under 3 seconds. Never max it.

i think napalm is better than RIP for JP, because it doesnt consume hit count as much as RIP

DGS Z attack does not proc Double Attack additional damage.

should I put silver bullet if my build have enchanter?

Keep it level 5 for future patch, both will work together in the future patch.

1 Like