Tree of Savior Forum

Bullet Marker looking for informations

Lel that mario guy so salty. It’s already fixed in itos and they still keep the wastrel+interaction.

It’s good but sacrificing a class for weaker enchanter now seems fair. You hardly AA with BM and SR still not gamebreaking with wastrel+enchanter.

Lightning Hands

• Corrected Strike damage increase errors occurring when using the Lightning Hands skill.

Lets see if they do remove thr interaction or just nerf even more the damage D: time to test again ._.

Just came to say to some of you… “told ya”…

The text that you guys posted over and over again stated something similar, but didnt translated it properly…
Be glad that the users that went wastrel sword for the BUG will just loose some money and not get banned as it should for exploiting…

Now i leave before the triggering begins again…

2 Likes

wew so salty hahaha dude in korea your “bug” is still alive so calm your tits before you say it lol btw i go for primus even if you get x2 critical chance is still cap in 60% and i got the gears for that lol

nice decision with the sword… also, for all the ppl that still say “oh korea still have it”… READ THE PATCH, its for Ktest… so calm yourself and be informed…

1 Like

so where can i read it? em?

In the same text that ALL you ppl have been showing me as proof of your statements… that concidentally its the same that i use in the ktos post as prof for the other way around…

Basically the bug is that LH + DGS change the attack type of DGS “main attack key” to strike dmg, and the text that you guys are flaunting says that it FIXES that interaction… it doesnt state as plain and blunty as in itos… but it states that it will work properly in the “primary attack”…

Just as a tip… if a korean translation seems weird, segment it in google translation to try to make sense of it…

nono i asked where can i read them? em?

oh… usually in the ktos post put the links to the patchs… today they posted the notes for the next patch…

iirc this is for ktos

and this for ktest

yeah i see the forum and i see the patch but where can i read the bug part?

1 Like

Yesterday i tried to reach the post… but its kinda flooded and got lazy… the part of the bug you can go to the video of limacon vs dgs of bong tos, and check for yourself that is listed as BUG, and in the comments is the explanation of it… If you use google translate, in the pages i sent there is a kinda forum, bulletin board, with pages and pages of stuff…

Also… as i stated initially… IF you can proc wastrel sword without LH, then it isnt a bug…

But if you need LH, it change de type of attack to strike and that isnt working as intended…

so you dont have the info? and in the video they actually say in that is not a bug so where is the info?

i give up… if you cant see the comments of the video… or search for the video inside the same channel, or properly translate a korean text and interpret it correctly, or follow the patchs and comments on korean boards, or just at the bare minimum understand that attacking with strike type with a pistol in the game is wrong interaction where NOWHERE in the skills shows anything even similar to that kind of interaction…

Well… its all up to you and just try not to get banned for things that you see in youtube without some sort of logic or filter if its bug or not…

//** i was just trying to help, but if you guys believe me or not,its up to you, i dont need to “proof” anything, specially when its already stated now clearer…

dude the comment on the video say its not a bug you so where is your info i mean sorry if i sound rude but you say this “READ THE PATCH, its for Ktest… so calm yourself and be informed…” i mean dude if you want to help then do it dont just start something with not proof wtf i mean i am seriusly asking for the info and i m too looking for it in the forum and you still got me not info nor proof trust me you are not helping …

Read the comments there…

Also… as stated multiple times… if you can show proof that LH + DGS changes your type of attack to strike, maybe you can argue that it wasnt a bug??

But, w/e… i sometimes try to help in the forums, sometimes am right, sometimes am wrong… so good luck with the game and enjoy, its just a game…

Lightning Hands Secondary Weapons Change the way that the Lightning Hands effect applies only to the primary attack, but also to the primary weapons primary attack . Fixed the phenomenon of abnormal addition of [ Posting Posting Skill Factor ] depending on item option .

GOT IT Finally god if someone give the info faster i could have done it before pff well since the google is a piece of ■■■■ i will more or less interpretate its say LH shold not affect the main atak so think DGS is out not not use about Limacon it say too something about item so it may just ignopre the addtion of item or just negate de buff in limacon too need a dam goo trans to get this but yeah more or less

That was what i said with the segment it… it makes more sense…

learn to put an info pls i asked for the info not a video is like you ask for a book and you put a dam movie wtf youtube comment are your sorce plz the patch dude…

Here is the source if anyone else want to check it http://tos.nexon.com/ts/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=264 it is a legit source dont worry i dont “trust me” you guys xD

noted…will do… i will try to be clearer next time… i was assuming it was implicit as most of the same text got posted and i assumed every1 translated it and didnt understood what it meant…

But yeah, next time i will do it thinking that ppl dont translate it…