Tree of Savior Forum

Bullet Marker looking for informations

Just 2 things…

1.- Wastrel sword is a bug that its patched in korea, so using it in itos with the info from korea its technically a bug, so you may be subject to a ban…

2.- The addons arent updated and arent part of the game, so they showing more chance is just visual, cap is 60% with leather…

ok here is the thing dude

1.- Wastrel sword is NOT BUG enchanter Lighthing Hands buff gives 1 extra hit in your AA and that extra AA is Strike! the skill work like that is not a bug at least atm and wastrel sword say Strike atack dont care if is distance or not try it only AA proct the buff and not skill so wast is used to boost AA only.

2.- Cap is 60% if you use leather yes but here is the catch appraiser skill give extra % legend marnox gives extra % some skill like pistol shot gives extra outside the 60% and if you have a good pt composition the skill than lower critical resist help that 60% the remain 40% shrinks (is not like it bosst critical rate but boost minimal critical chance buffs so) and if you got a amatador fencer in pt or a miko UFF yeah cap is 60% ALONE not using skills so take that in mind ok?

Calm down alex, lol
Whatever about DGS and DA, you won’t proc double hits when you attack with your “main hand” (dual pistol attack), that’s all we need to know. I don’t think anyone said DA is useless, it gives Crit Rate and you said it works with Outrage.

And Lightning Hands applies the extra hit when you attack with DGS.

It’s a matter of having information, even if it seems too obvious.

Running Enchanter-Bullet Marker build and the movespeed is depressing, I’ll re-check if there isn’t any viable AA Archer :c
(it hits so damn hard with LH/EL at 15x, tho!)

1 Like

1.- Say whatever keeps you calm… the FACT is that in korea was a bug that got fixed, like it or not, was documented and already patched… you can check the korean patches, its there… Also… the BUG isnt due to the “strike damage” in the sword… is via lighting hands that procs the wastrel sword… As far as i know the strike/slash/pierce dmg in stats only boost those type of attacks… finally, the “adds” just boost flat the damage of a hit, and make it the type of the hit, so even if the “strike dmg” aply to misiles, it would be considered as misile dmg and not strike dmg…

2.- The cap is 60% crit chance… min crit chance as far as i know it doesnt have cap, but i think maybe it can reach 65%… and works different… min crit chance is when you FAIL a crit roll… so if you have cap crit chance… you have 60% chance of hitting a critical hit, then if you fail to get a critical hit you roll for minimal critical chance…

So many people try to bring up the % on jolly roger like it’s the be all end all, yeah it’s a nice %, but it’s a pretty short time frame and needs to be setup well ahead of time so it’s not-as-reliable as insta-click skills.

Honestly corsair is pretty good just from brutality, but on that front you could say assassin is good just for hasisas (It can be, but IMO not worth it cause capping your ASpd for most people’s ping is already easy).

At the end of the day if it’s a farmer Linker+Thaum+X is best, and Linker Thaum BM is pretty good. Thaum buffs aren’t amazing, but you really just want the LC and Swell Body anyway. Quicken and swell Arms are just icing on the cake.

As much as I’ve been enjoying BM’s AA, not having the movespeed of an SR makes it depressing.

lol dude i m calm sorry if trigger someone the way i write thing i m not native english speaker here sorry
And yeah someone say DA was not that good and it work with reiter too not only main weapon and the thing you the thing the thing with LH and enchanter i already put them up there check it to see the damage of the class

actually, wastrel sword bug is 361% SFR only (36% lightning hand +325 strike attack from wastrel sword)
the 2x crit rate is trigerred normally via strike attack buff from lightning hand
what ktos fixed is lightning hand SFR from 361% to 36%, nothing else.

you can self translate that korean sentence

1 Like

Ok… maybe they havent fixed yet… depending on the interpretation i would guess its fixed… but w/e…

its fairly simple… try to proc wastrel without enchanter… if it procs it means that the +strike dmg work as you guys say…

IF it doesnt proc without LH… then LH is making it strike hit, making it a bug that i know for a fact its got reported to ktos at the very least… and if it is a bug, well, depends on the stance of imc what to do about it, best case scenario its only money loss… (its just an IF so no witch hunt :V)

what we said was the bug is only at the lightning hand becoming SFR 361%
the bug is only at the lightning hand becoming SFR 361%

lightning hand adding your AA with a little lightning (strike type) and it triggered wastrel sword effect NORMALLY

Sorry to trigger you… but w/e… enjoy the wastrel sword as long as you can… cheers

am not triggered, but you just doesnt want to accept new information

here is from itos official maintenance

Temporary Maintenance Notice - Jan 17, 2019

By STAFF_Ines

Jan 17th, 2019

Greetings, Saviors.

We will soon perform a short maintenance on all servers in order execute the following actions:

1) Expand server machines for a smoother play environment
2) Correct ‘No Data’ and mistranslation errors.
3) Add the correct English text in the Guild Promotion Board UI when deleting a post.
4) Fix Wind Runner issues: you’ll be able to equip and store the item in your inventory as intended.
5) Disable Fire Property: Explosion effects (this is a temporary measure in order to reduce the load caused by this attribute).
6) Correct Pardoner buff shop UI: you will be able to see the corresponding values as intended.
7) Fix missing monster gem UI text.
8) Correct the damage increase in Lightning Hands.

2 Likes

1 Is not a bug or at leasr no atm and is not patch they nerfed enchant lighting not LH idk if is a bug but patch nerfed EL dont stack with silver bullet thats the patch LH still do a line of strike atack TYPE i never say the sword was bug in fact i say it was NOT bug and who care about the strike atack on the sword what you need is the x2 criti rate when you do strike since LH do a Strike extra line its proct the buff try is in game you will see that extra line when you AA that line is not misile type is like when you used enchant fire before the extra line was Magic damage yes it was flat but was a diferent type if you hit a ghost type it gives magic%+ and it was only on a line is the same for LH but strike type

2 The cap is 60% i say that before too and min critical chance work to shrinks the 40% yes it work in the failled critical but maths! 60% is 6/10 chance so fail is 4/10 chance and min crit rate dont work is 10/10 chance its work in the 4/10 remain dude so yeah if you get a marnox + buff lets say 25% chance is 1/4 of the 4/10 chance and is not reduced by critical resiste so you can say that is 1/10 of the 10/10 chance so stacking minimal chance givbe you lot of critical an so yeah thats why marnox legend is not cheap you see? xD

BTW sorry if my english sound rude i m not nativbe speaker just copying my friend sorry

try it in game what was buged was the damage NOT damage type ok? again sorry if i sound rude not native english speaker here XD

BTW Guys this is Korea Last week as you can see wastrel sword still work in DGS and limacon just check the 5 second buff they have thats WS buff and we have that in game too so take that in mind

but can i play a caster bm or no? i dont like aa bm :(. build caster and work properly , is it possible?

Choose the skills and don’t put points into silver bullet/freeze bullet. Would probably be choosing between Napalm, MD, RIP and FMJ. I suggest against FMJ, weakest of the lineup. Bloody Overdrive is a must. MD is close second, RIP would probably come in third, then if you have room Napalm.Make sure you take that 1 point into Smash.

i tested them both before and after that maintenance
before: lightning hand dmg is 361%, really OP
after : 36% but still trigger 2x crit rate effect, the very same wastrel sword at KTOS too

well if you want to go skill shoter try the farming build is a build to go HG but thats no end game for end game you need to follow a better build and still bm is not totally AA BO MD are part of the rotation link is too and if you dont go enchanter, assa is totally skill shoter but again build is expensive so care thereg and if you want end game build dont listen to people that tell to go rip napalm or FMJ they are trash skill for pve BM so take that in mind well you can always make the build as you wish is ok but remember a good build make the difference at the time to do dps

yeah it toally works skill atm LH only give more or less 1400% in the outrage buff so is almost trash future update give attribute to 100 still is no that great but there is a secret a tao can boost you light damage in 50%+ perma up or 100% for 13 seconds so yeah is still ok still i think i will go run assa or linker i really wanted to be OL but the damage is so poor q.q

?? what is OL? office lady?