Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

will dagger skills and AA also benefit from Lightning hands + wastrel sword? Thanks

maybe the first weeks… but last ktos patch fixed it, so worst case scenario it will only be a matter of time for the fix… so its no good to go for wastrel sword with LH…

1 Like

How much does it cost to make a lv 15 scroll in RE:Build? I’ve seen lots of people using Lv 15 Restoration scrolls, and the biggest attractive to me for a Paladin is having Restoration, but if it’s affordable to buy tons of lv 15 scrolls then I’d rather pick some other class than pala.

oohhh Thanks! Can I ask how they fixed it? Cuz I thought it was not a bug. Thanks

Dunno… but something about abnormal behavior of LH… they didnt go to details as usual…

보조 무기 기본 공격에만 라이트닝 핸즈 효과가 적용되던 방식에서 주 무기 기본 공격에도 효과가 적용되도록 변경됩니다.
아이템 옵션에 따라 [전기 속성 추가 스킬 계수]가 비정상적으로 적용되는 현상이 수정됩니다.

…then how to make wastrel sword useful? lightning hand got corrected and most of swordman skill arent strike type… so sad, i really like the appearance

1 Like

i dont understand the issue i thought the sword itself give u a strike type of attack …

where do you get the sapphires?i’m back to get an Asio ready for event and i’m struggling with those.

I’d probably take 3 days to get one weapon,tell me your ways.

You can farm them in any HG.

1 Like

Please note why scouts are equipped with swords? Why it was impossible to leave only daggers and pistols for scouts, a dagger in his left hand and a gun in his right hand, the bullet class owns two pistols. and the corsair class owns two daggers!

Maybe some code / structural restriction.

If that was even possible or viable, we would never have Double Gun Stance in the first place.

1 Like

i bought the sapphire from market using the silver from farming

1 Like

so with Re:build coming to us in two days or so, I noticed on the dev blog post about missing or changed skills, they still talk about intentionally removing the range attribute on Plague Doctor’s Pandemic because they felt this makes the class ‘overpowered’. However, on Ktos they increased the size of PD’s Pandemic to be naturally as large as the attribute’s radius.

So which direction for Pandemic is intended here? Are they just translating old blog posts or patch notes for us as they come and their direction with this skill has changed on Ktos? Or do they still believe that the radius of Pandemic should be so small?

Can anyone from kToS show the new interaction from Double Attack now since the new patch. What happens to proc weapons in the main hand when auto attacking with your off hand or vice versa.

I know the feeling. I still have 3 out of 5 characters with these 315 untradable weapons… because they’re still good. I crafted two trash Asio 1h for 2 of them, so I’ll be able to switch, but the third will have to buy a 380 primus off the market.

And since they’re transed, I’m not even sure you can turn them into sierra dust…

They’re literally just translating old blogposts, so don’t expect to much accuracy out of our Itos posts.

I don’t think it’s the fault of the Itos staff though, I’d say it’s more likely due to how kim runs the ktos part of IMC:

• They make plenty of undocumented changes, so whatever we do get is inherently incomplete.
  • The original descriptions tend to be far to misleading, and the translations carry that over.
  • There’s still plenty of confusion how skills work between different ktos staffers due to very poor communication and management. (CM always get the short end tbh, but even their coding department had far different ideas to their balancing team. Which is a recipe for disaster. See the sadhu TP debacle.)
  • And ofc IMC just lets them translate months old stuff instead of giving out updated information or specific info on what changed otherwise we’d be seeing updated info.

As for pandemic:
The attribute doubled its range, the new improvement went from 70 to 90 in god knows what measurement if I remember correctly so its not as big as it used to be.

2 Likes

Yeah, distance in ToS is just an arbitrary number, lol. There is no sense of consistency even within the same class (look at Swap and Teleportation of Kino).

:tired:

1 Like

I guess that means we might end up with the tiny, shitty little pandemic and then they’ll patch it to the larger variant later. Seems like a waste of time imo.

patch notes also indicate that boruta and new HG will be on the 29th, not sure exactly what state the balance at that point is but hopefully it comes with most of the remaining changes.

1 Like

someone here said that the Taoist would be the new class that would forge the skill scrolls (enchant fire is my only interest), but here on the page of the new Taoist has nothing about it, he really going to forge the scrolls ?

I would hate to do my Alchemist / Taoist / Pyro tomorrow, and then I discovered that this is wrong and I will not be able to forge my enchant fire scrolls in the future

https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/view.php?c=Taoist