Tree of Savior Forum

Bullet Marker looking for informations

is up to them to play as they like but remember there is a meta and bm is more an AA class so they need to pick other classes if they want to be skill shotter try mergen or wiz for that

yes assa need the dagger so even if assa build is really strong need 2 weapon in that build to have the best dps in that plus you need to recast dual gun stance every time you cast an atack assa damage (the buff and debuff are ok)

So, from what I tested so far:
Schwarzer Reiter’s mount doesn’t work with DGS and I don’t see any reason to consider becoming one…

Double Gun Stance (BM) DOESN’T work with Double Attack (Scout) and Double Weapon Assault (Corsair), I’m actually afraid it won’t work with Lightning Hands (Enchanter). Did someone test it?
It works with Cafrisun Set so I’m sure it should work with Sacrament as well.

Assassin’s Hasisas might work with DGS, did someone test it?!

Corsair has Jolly Roger and Brutality to buff attacks, so if Enchanter’s “Lightning Hands” doesn’t work with DGS I’ll probably stick with this class…
If Hasisas is incompatible I’ll be clueless about which class can fill the gap… my brother is running Linker/Thauma/Enchanter on my party, hehe.

that’s cause they are dagger skills and BM is a gun user

Double Attack was supposed to be “subweapon” based…
DWA can be used with pistols, but it’s just too slow and if you activate DGS it just bugs everything and you stop attacking.

I’m clueless about “Lightning Hands”…

EDIT:

So it’s better to put those 5 points into Cloaking then?

Nah! cloak sucks, just cause DA skill isn’t compatible with BM stance doesn’t mean it has no use when not on stance…

that been said, if your character is always in DGS then, hey cloak can help you prepare all buffs undisturbed and give an extra push…

and you never know when you might want to run around without attracting attention :wink:

That is very good advice, thanks :smiley: But I kinda applied my Scout skills as they are, any way to reskill these? I hear there’s somet reset event in near future? Now I think I can only change the 3 following classes, IDK how to reskill the base one…

you can use skill potions or nice little trick (while it last) is to change the class you want to reset the skills off to another class and then back to the previous class and that resets the skills…

that been said I cant remember if you get the attribute points back or what happens with attributes :confused:

Yeah, I’ve been using that to reset bad skill choices thanks to the free 3k reset points every day, but that doesn’t clear the points of the bsae class (Scout, Wiz etc). Shame skill reset pots aren’t marketable…

And yes, the attributes reset when you swap a class :slight_smile:

1 Like

right that’s true…

I keep forgetting scout is base now xD

PH33R not, I think that on 29th the coin exchange kupole will have her stock swapped and you’ll be able to buy skil reset pots with evnt coins ^^

1 Like

Dude have you really test things?
1 Double Gun Stance (BM) DOESN’T work with Double Attack (Scout)? WRONG it does work only on AA not on skill and remember Outrage is AA buff no an actual skill so is dam worth max it on bm

2 Double Weapon Assault (Corsair) is ■■■■ never lvl that up is a waste of time why did you even need this…

3 Lightning Hands (Enchanter) Its work still only on AA but is a sweet 34% extra damage to AA remember Outrage is AA and btw future patch get attribute for this skill

4 Assassin’s Hasisas Wroks with Outrage and future will work with MD but remember that your lag can limit this skill so care here

they work with any dagger or pistol DA work but with AA only test it yourself DWA work but not on DGE what it do when you AA using… THE SWORD you can insta link pistol shots or dagger slash… is a trash skill atm maybe future they will rework it? who knows

Cloack DO NOT SUCKS it give buff damage to next skill just use it and shot Tase to get the extra damage plus maybe you don’t know but boruta medal will boost the damage from 25% to 200%

1 Like

So would it be better to cut points from Oblique fire instead? Because it becomes obsolete fast, even AA is better than this at later levels.

Also what about Agility from Enchanter? Is it worth putting 1 point in it or not?

1pt for +3 movement speed is dank
also 1pt into enchant gloves, a later patch will give it an attribute which gives 20% extra crit rate

I don’t really see how Corsair can be better than all Enchanter buff, I guess I would respect again to check :slight_smile:

For cards, Biteregina + Velnia is still the way to go ?

For low lvl or undergeared person 20% buff is low and enchanter can be better choise but if you use an end game weapon the 20% is insane, almost all enchanter buffs are flat only LH is not but only on AA if you want to count Over-Rein lets say for example the best buff you can give is a velco pistol +16 to +21 is more or less 7% damage increase and lets say the flat buffs give 3% (i dont think they give that much hahaha) is 10% damage less than corsair and and in AA you get a damage buff of 1400% damage more or less using Lightning Hands of enchanter … if you go linker the link is 4000% damage… corsair pistol shot is 1400% buff too and dont make me talk about jolly ronger buff lol so yeah cosair is a lot stronger than enchanter but you can always try bm-corsair-enchanter rotation is EZ AF and is really cheap in attributes and still hit like a truck, ofc some bm corsair assa can outdamage you but builds are more expensive atm i have tried almost all classes i need to test shinobi next (i dont have my hope there clones are retarded) and yeah i tested outlaw it gives s 4000% damage skill (rage) and a 5 second 50% buff and thats insane but… is 50 second CD a linker have 4000% too and is 15 second even if you dont have the buff 50sec cd will outdps the outlaw and thats only the linker, the assa and i think even enchanter can outdps the OL… well if is an insane geared party and good combo team (piper warlok etc etc) you can destroy velco if you use outlaw but i need to test it after we get the normal patch not this bugged like hell patch xD

and for the cards i what to use but i will save that for myself sorry xD

So how would a new player build look if they went BM? full skill tree ect. if you could please.

1 Like