Tree of Savior Forum

Bullet Marker Dual gun works with running shot(vid)

Bullet Marker Dual Gun works with running shot:

(not my vid)

1 Like

I am wondering if it will also work with kneeling shot for a running shot + dual gun + kneeling shot combo where you can just unleash a wall of bullets for a short time which should do a fair bit of damage but won’t be great for AoE.

Yeah !!! I knew that my A2/QS3/SR3 build would pay one day !

This hypes me even more for the new classes !

So BM’s can equip 2 pistols? Nifty.

Cross bow and pistol, but with using Doble Gun Stance , take a 2nd pistol (same the pistol with you have equiped). You can Equip the Dildel Grand Cross (2 more level skill of Running Shot) and Aspana o better pistol.

The build are Archer 2 QS3, Apraisser , Falconer c1 or Archer 3, Bullet Marker C2.

The best, have skill you can use and make damange, the buff of damage is great (150% of Doble Gun Stance and 200% of Running shot), the bad, Running Shot duration is only 25 sec. (but have skill to use… and one make 2618% of damage, and have skill with multihit). Today, the SR is a Great Option, but, the Bullet Marker are better class.

Then there’s this:

He’s attacking so fast with no QS on his build that -maybe- it isn’t needed.

GAD DEMN IT I WANT IT!!!

REROLL FROM WIZARD!

Sorcereer ride summon vs dual wielding… who is more awesome?

WHY I CANNT HAVE BOTH??? OH GAD…

QQ

is Appraiser good for Bullet Marker?

maybe A3>Wugushi3>Appraiser>BM2

or

A1>QS3>Appraiser>Wugushi2>BM2

idk, i havent played wugushi b4

[running shot] isn’t used for the aspd, it’s used for the AA damage mod.

A3/Q3/AP1/BM2
A2/Q3/AP1/Fal1/BM2
A1/Q3/AP1/Fal2/BM2

Bulids which is good ??? for BM.

I don’t know if going to an AA build will be better for BM, they have a lot of skills andthe best ones have OH and cooldown around the 20 seconds so you will not have time to AA that much.

Falconer don’t look to work too, their AoE, Blood OverDrive looks like it’s fixed 17 random hits so Circling don’t help.

But from the builds that you had show the first one looks better.

I for myself think that I will but only one point in the stance skill to use the other skills that require that instance and focus the lower ranks in AoE.

1 Like

AA will probably be the best for BM.

Keep in mind:

1. Blessing/Sacrament will have 100% uptime after the rework removing the hitcount
  2. Buff limit is being removed
  3. The AA speed with DGS/RS will be much faster, and hit a minimum of 3 times per shot for most players (Sacrament, Running Shot, Enchant Fire) or more (Cafrisun/Manahas, Enchant Lightning)
  4. Running Shot is 260% damage with a Didel GC, if they implement Marble or have Solmiki then you don’t have to worry about the low base damage either
  5. Biteregina/V. monkey / Prison Cutter/Rajapearl cards would proc almost all the time giving an additional 30% damage to all your attacks because of the number of hits you’re dissing out
  6. You’re doing all this without using any SP. If you’re grinding in a field, using a squire gives all your buffs 100% uptime

Unless you are 1-shotting 360 mobs with your skills, I don’t know any skill that could sustain that kind of damage. Auto attacks are going to be broken again. I recently made a QS 3 Hakka, but didn’t anticipate that BM was going to get a ridiculous AA buff skill. Still gonna go Hakka 2, but don’t be surprised if 90% of the archers you see after patch are QS/BM AA.

RIP SR meta. I won’t miss you either.

Oh ty for guide, Now i think builds for BM is A2/Q3/AP1/XXX/BM2 so good ???

but i don’t know to choose rank 7 for this build. haha

Wugushi? better single target + poison works well with Velnia Card
Scout? Cloaking and Flare Shot

i will honestly replace A2 making the build A1-Qs3-Ap-Wugu2-Bm2, these are just ideas

Skill Wug or Snap will to truoble for air mosters ???

SR will still be better for farming, because of the spread attribute, it makes SR kill twice as many monsters than BM with Running Shot.

Arcane Energy and yogurt exist after all and if monks can spam double Punch all day having higher SP cost than us I don’t see why SR can’t do that too.

Using Running Shot in base camp will make you having to return the Base every 108 seconds to use the skill again.

1 Like

It’s not the the camp thing is a penalty, since you can just warp back to the camp on the same map and start your route over again. Even without it, your downtime is only 8 seconds.

Also if you’re grinding high level mobs, you want the highest DPS, which you won’t get with SR. If you’re farming like 170s, there’s no reason at that point you shouldn’t be 1-shotting the mobs anyways.

I know all about SP costs, I run a Double Punch werewolf. You can manage it, but the fact is DP is 15/15 without attribute is 228% x 2, which is weaker than 1 of your autos which costs nothing. The AA build is going to be broken by design.

What a person want to do while grinding?

Kill the highest amount of monsters possible in a period of time, and SR manage to do that with their mobility and spread attribute, hit 2 monsters IS huge.

I bete that if you put a SR 3 and BM 2 in the same map with like an Aspana stage 5 the BM will have better single target damage but SR will have killed more monsters in the end.

1 Like

RIP BM in the pool. ahaha