Tree of Savior Forum

Bullet Marker Dual gun works with running shot(vid)

When you cast Running Shot the stance is canceled but you can just recast the stance to attack with the dual Guns with the buff.

1 Like

lol its sucks… i think its will be fix later

It will not, the skill description already says that it cancels everytime that a non BM skill is used.

I believe the best AA build will be Archer 1 - Qs3 - X - Falconer 3 - BM 1

It will be better in AoE and single target. Sure the BM skills have high %, but they don’t scale with attack speed so they are very slow. Based on all the videos I’ve watched you can easily exceed the damage just from auto attacking and auto falcon blitz by the time you try to get a BM skill rotation through.

Remember Falconer already does high amounts of damage as well as Sonic Strikes strong attribute: https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/310010

AoE is easy from having Aiming+Circling+Caltrops/Bloody Overdrive/Sonic Strike/Pheasant.
This is Bloody Overdrives hit box:

Aiming easily allows you to hit with all 4 sections of Bloody Overdrive so it can also be used as a single target skill as well.

Single Target is easily fixed with AA, Caltrops, Auto Sonic Strike, your X rank, BloodyOverdrive+Aiming, and Tazer; depending on how it’s extra damage works.

The only problem you should have is the cost to trans and enhance 2 weapons, that and figuring out what rank X will be to keep you feeling happy with gameplay.

These will be your items to victory:
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/304110
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/184117

Together they give you 128 DEX, which is a hefty amount. Especially since ping makes dex attack speed cap for our servers.

3 Likes

A concern that just popped into my head is how DGS is cancelled on non BM skill use. [sonic strike] is a skill. Would auto [sonic strike] cancel DGS?

No it does not. Only casting causes it to cancel DGS.

Refer to here for video related info:

Running Shot + Dual Stance looks cool and all, but I’d rather just go some other build just knowing the sacrament line doesn’t proc on the second hit of AA.

This means nothing. New sacrament is a buff for AA unless you have 4 or more lines in your attack. If you don’t have 4 or more lines in your AA then new sacrament is better. Most people don’t have 4 lines or more in AA builds unless they min-max by getting Enchant Fire and Cafrisun.

Not sure you understood what I meant, but I meant that for example you have sacrament on and you auto attack and shoot twice with dual stance you’ll do normal attack> sacrament attack> normal attack, just 3 hits and not 4 hits. Would’ve been more interesting if the second hit added lines and we’d have seen 8 lines per AA instead with Cafrisun/Manahas, Sacrament, Enchant fire on.

Look at the beginning when she attacks the object and there’s just 3 lines.

I have new idea
1.A2/Qs3/Falc3/BM1 (no Appraiser)
2.A1/Qs3/Falc3/App1/BM1 (no A C2)
can do it ???

some updates

Bullet marker

full metal jacket
reduced post action delay

napalm
cooldown decrease 25 > 20

bloody overdrive
cooldown decrease 50 > 30

double gun stance
Another skill will not deactivate double gun stance.(need some test)

That’s some nice changes, specially the Full Leather Jacket, with 1500% with 5 OH and only 15 seconds make it really spammable.

I didn’t thought they would change the Double gun stance because of the skill description said so, but I was wrong, but I guess that any skill that needs a crossbow will still cancel it.

1 Like

Now i’m just curious how powerful is going to be Bullet marker’s double gun stance with the new 350 pistol and Quarrel Shooter’s Running shot with the new 350 crossbow. 2 more levels on double gun stance and 3 more with running shot.
by far the best equips i’ve seen in a while

1 Like

Don’t forget the Running Shot gem, and the 350 gun that gives more points in the Dual gun stance.

2 Likes

with a support Cleric 2 (divine might) there’s gonna be a level 10 running shot then. :sweat_smile:

whats cards you thinks to put?

i testing the rajapearl + prison cutter, but i think i will change for biteregina + velnia monkey

Post 24/10 patch

it seem double gun animation is gone…

Biteregina scales with Enemies’ HP. it’s useful on world bosses but the effect can be overwritten by other players with bitereginas. Also it ticks faster than Rajapearl (5 times vs 2 times). If you already invested in bleeding card the result is exactly the same 30% more damage and that’s what you want

effect can be overwritten by other players? nice to know ty

i’m still finding where i read this, take it with a grain of salt atm

edit : Card Combo Testing: Velnia Monkey + Biteregina <-- Here

1 Like