Tree of Savior Forum

Bullet Marker Dual gun works with running shot(vid)

You’ve completely missed the point of both my posts.

First off, this was about if AA BM is better than caster, which I think it is and you’ve given me 0 reason to believe otherwise.

Next, Bong did a video comparing Limacon to Running Shot and to Running shot with DGS. There is no comparison damage wise, RS/DGS is far superior. No one cares about clearing low level content, especially since you can do that quickly if you’re geared anyways and if you have to spend too much time/money setting up or buying SP pots to maintain Limacon it’s absolutely not worth it.

I don’t care, and never have cared about SR btw

It’s simple, AA BM lacks AoE, and the BM itself have high % lots of OH for single target damage like Full Leather Jacket, Mozambique shot, and then we have Rupture shot that is another great skill.

So its better to give AoE in the lower ranks and let the BM take care of the single target damage instead of wasting he ranks in QS and have more single target.

And show me the video then, because if this one he didn’t even used Limacon

1 Like

I still think AA is better on SR 3 BM 1

Reason, u can use the Buff for Holy attribute shots with Limacon and still get a few nukes while mounted

He didn’t even used Running Shot in this one. And didn’t had didel in both

And look of the 3:40 in the video that you posted and the 4:20 that I put, who did a better job killing the mobs?

Very good, I think App will be pretty much mandatory in BM builds.Since BM has that 2xgun skill, and App’s Overestimate buffs your offhand by adding 3 refinement levels, it’s a huge boost. I just hope they’ll do to Overestimate what they did to other short buffs - increase the buff time from 1 minute to 5. I’m so glad they did that on SR’s Limacon, using that darn skill every 45 secs was a pain in the %$&.

I guess BM’s build will be mostly full DEX, and since Wugu’s poison scales with STR (or was it main hand damage?), and BM’s damage comes from offhand pistols, the poison ticks will be barely noticeable, but if you can make it work, hey, be my guest.

If going the A2/QS3/AP1/X/BM2 route, from what I know the choices go like this:
Archer 3: Better crit rate from Swift Step, but I think that’s about it.
Ranger: Steady Aim, but I think that’s about it.
Wugushi: What I said earlier.
Scout: Cloaking (never played it so I don’t know how good the Scout is)
Rogue: Sneak Hit + 3 Werewolf cards combo. SH increases crit chance when attacking from behind, and cards give 30% (total) chance of attacks being registered as rear attacks.
Falconer: Circling I guess, never played that class either.
Shwarzer Reiter: Limacon mainly, but I doubt there’s much sense in going SR in a BM build. But good for farming weak trash mobs.

Personally I’d go Rogue, but that’s just my opinion.

I was thinking of a STR build in fact, i’m not a big fun of DEX, but i’d like rogue1 too in that build :slight_smile:

That’s IF you already have a ridiculously high upgrade already else the boost is pathetic.

1 Like

I agree, you need +13 minimum to make Overestimate have a useful boost.

And for the people that want to make the AA BM build, if you want to make it, the best way that I think that will work will be the Quarrel 3 - Falcon 3 option, you only need BM 1 to make it work and the Falcon 3 will give you all the AoE that you need.

1 Like

Right? At witch point if you DO have a +13 gun [overestimate] becomes kinda moot. I have yet to see some gunslinging videos on everything else BM offers (too lazy to google translate everything), but I’m anticipating A1-Qs3-Wu3-BM2 for 1 of my 2 Sr3’s.

You mention a 20sec cd skill. I imagine that would fit into the downtime of [running shot] (seriously still has downtime with so many buffs getting 300sec duration).

My most important concern is where does the AA damage calculate from, the xbow or the pistol?

i have idea, if make A1/Qs3/App1/Falc3/BM1 or A2/Qs3/App1/Falc2/BM1
or A2/Qs3/App1/Falc1/BM2
This build good for future rank up. Status up STR and Dex 2:1 or 1:2.

Falc2 is useless, go Falc3 for aiming, better circling and pre-emptive strike or go Falc1.

Evento so i’m conceirned about the combo Bloody overdrive + aiming and circling. Seems so random and less effective than multishot, i really need a damage comparison

@Valfor ok so I got over my laziness and looked at the options for BM 1 and there are 3 buff skills

• [silver bullet]
    All buffs that use a pistol are given buffs that are changed to divine attributes.
    Duration = 15 + [Skill Level] × 3 therefor requires lv5 for 100% uptime
  • [tease] wut? is this just a google translate ■■■■ up or is this really the name?
    [Missile: Gun] - [Electricity]
    Whenever a target is damaged by putting a bullet through the enemy’s body, the enemy gets additional electricity damage.
    Duration = 15 + [Skill Level] × 3 therefor requires lv5 for 100% uptime
    Damage = 346 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 19
    10 times continuous (what does this mean though)
  • [double gun stance]
    Put your weapon in your left hand and switch your weapon in your right hand to your stance. You can use the Bullet Marker skill, and the default attack is changed. The buff will be removed when using skills other than Bullet Marker skill.

The way I see it the priority would be [double gun stance] followed by [tease] with [silver bullet] being optional. It will depend on how often this damage is added (lines of attack? maybe or is it elemental damage?). There is also the condition of 10 times continuous. Just what does that mean?

@sweeptheleg @Valfor

I just wanna join the discussion a bit…

I think what Valfor is trying to point out is that he is not refuting the sibgle target dmg of Qs3 and soon to be BM2 builds. Qs3 running shot has always been quite good and nice to look at, (and cool coz of high aspd) but I have to agree that while it deals amazing single target dps, the lack of Aoe will creep up on you sooner or later. Just think about why people need a falco3 in Solmiki and never a Qs3?

Some may know I main an SR and i am not being biased… but I think if i will ever make a BM toon and be serious with it, I will take falco3 with it… qs3 Bm2 build, for me, would only be for extra toons when you wanna feel nice with that cool fast dual slinging attacks… but utility wise and contribution to a party, you will lack in that department… and then sooner or later you may be wishing you could reset to a falco3…

Just my 2 cents :wink:

is it better to make the character now, and then go rank up as update rolls in, or wait for update then make character to try and get a higher lvl with boost packs?

i heard somewhere that new dungeon doesnt give silver or exp, just loot?

Yeah, the Mozambique Shot from the BM2, 20 seconds and OH, but I think that would be better to use the BM skills first and then use the Running Shot to fill the gap.

The damage looks to come from the pistol, but a good Xbow will still be needed for lower ranks skills.

Falcon 1 is useless for BM, Blood OverDrive don’t use AoE attack Ratio for targets so Circling don’t help.

I said go for Falcon 3 because you can do he combo Scaltrops + Circling for AoE, and in BM 1 you already get all the tools for the AA build (the instance).

I believe that comes from Taser gun, and I supose that it will give a debuff that works like poison or every time that is attacked gets % damage from that attack, and after 10 hits or attacks the debuff ends.

And about the skill selection, I think that Full Leather Jacket is worth, 1500% with 5 OH is huge.

Yeah, you pretty much pointed everything, the BM is amazing in single target damage with Running Shot, but don’t have the tools that make SR a better Farmer even in high level maps. And BM have skills with really good %, so I find better to burst first with their skills and keep a Steady DPS later with the dual stance normal attack. But that for bossing… the AoE will still be ■■■■ without Falconer 3 like you had put in your text.

If you have the multiply tokens, x8 tome and cookies, I would make the character now, but I don’t know enough about the new dungeon rework to be 100% sure.

Good to know, finally i understand. Thank you

wugu poison scale with phy atack. (main hand dmg) and i think double gun boost main weapom dmg?? because runing shot boost dmg too…
so… qs3>wugu3>bm2 will be great build… full dex or high dex, i really dont like str for late game, weapom can make all dmg you need.

and i will go to my main, qs3>scout>falc3 to Bm1, great build too… scout can change with your preference

a2sap3sc1app1bm2 :smiley:

1 Like

It don’t boost physical damage, it boost damage of the normal attack, but I guess that it will use the sub weapon attack for the poison damage while in the stance. But remember that if you any skill that isn’t a BM skill the stance is canceled.