Tree of Savior Forum

[BUG]Corsair's Jolly Rodger stops working right

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time :every time since lvl ~260

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :keyboard/mouse

Where it happened (which map, which quest, which npc, etc) : everywhere

Bug Description :I’m Corsair(Shinobi) lvl 268 [Fedimian] got lvl 10 Jolly Rodger skill. From lvl ~260 my pirate flag stops giving silver from mobs. Before all worked well
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. take shinobi (corsair C2)
  2. try to hit mobs with flag

Screenshots / Video : https://youtu.be/ZUFl8d5-gb8
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

that’s strange, someone else has a similar problem with you, if you look around forums, mine is still fine though

edit: here’s the topic

My flag works good before(for 2-3 weeks) , but somehow it been broken recentrly(?)

Seems that it is broken since I’ve visit Storage location (Storage, Workshop and other locs in this district)

Same situation, but im lvl 186 only with lvl 10 Jolly Roger. Flag silver drop stopped worked suddenly for me today, and yesterday it was totally fine. IMC Staff, pay attention please, it is a serious problem and it IS YOUR SYSTEM ERROR, not “luck chance”.

My Jolly Roger is “bipolar”. There are days when it works right and days that doesn’t work.

Today was OK and I witnessed a lvl 10 JR giving a lot of silver.

And how about the stacks and bonus damage with party? It really isn’t working.

Ok now I can confirm, the whole party including myself wasn’t getting any silver through JR, but there were a bunch of item steals, which is wrong(silver chance is supposed to be higher). The grind lasted two hours and there were NO silver drops to any party member.

Edit: problem is on some maps, it’s fine on others.