Tree of Savior Forum

Jolly Roger - Pillaging stopped giving silver

I once read that depends of your and monster lvl.

This was never the case, it worked on anyone. And as I’ve said - I’ve used the skill on the variety of mobs from lvl ~150 to lvl ~240 - silver never drops.

That’s strange, because it’s ok for me a while.

1 Like

I think I might have triggered that weird stuff that completely breaks the skill. Good thing at least it still gives loot drops.

UPDATE: now it’s my time to have this skill bugged (more than it’s). Yesterday it was normal as I said, but today when I did three Siauli runs I noticed what you told us.

First of all, my flag remained “forever” LOL, but only on Siauli mission.

Next, I didn’t see any coin from myself or my team mates =(

On PvE the duration is normal. I’ll do more tests to see if I receive Silver or not.

How did the skill break in a week?

I’m having the exact same problem and have tried all the things you did, I hit Corsair 1 yesterday and maxed Jolly Roger ASAP.

I’ve been playing for about 5-6 hours since maxing JR and have had a lot of loot pop but I haven’t noticed silver being stolen at all.

Edit: I’ll add that sometimes I’ll get the sound effect of picking up multiple items/coins when I’m walking away from my flag even though I don’t see any on the ground or get the notification of silver being added, but I never checked my inventory. Is it possible that coin drops are just invisible for some people…?

That’s exactly what’s weird.

Well well, on PvE I received coin silvers only one time. I don’t know what’s going on XD… Bad luck?

Make a party and the Jolly Rogers triggers his effect.

Pls learn the skill before leaving a “smart” comment.

Pillaging works without party. Combo - dont.

From today:

Only Siauli mission still bugged for me.

I’ve been partying recently in storage and didn’t see anyone get any silver from my flag >< why u hate me imc? ^^

Hello @sttr413 Savior!!

There is no system error (including lv.15 Jolly Roger) since, we checked a lot of times. It depends on lcuk and fortune (doesn’t mean lv1 and lv15 are same percentage of pilaging). Thank you for your supports!
Your faithfully, STAFF_MAX

3 Likes

Seems legit.

Anyway, maybe it’ll just be gone with the maint.

What is “lcuk”? If i kill 2500 monsters tomorrow with lvl 10 Jolly Roger and didnt get any silver from pillaging is this “lcuk”?

Meh, mine doesn’t drop silver anymore too…

Mine is only drop when i go to instance dungeon (DG 90 is very high rate to drop silver) but i cant get exp from that since my chara is on level 140 already, so yeah its pointless just only to grind a few silver.

So, since IMC told me there is no bug and I’m seeing things (what else to expect from them anyway, lol), I used skill reset and dropped flag to lvl 2. After I did it, it started working properly again. But hey, I’m not taking chances with this skill ny more.

It only ever dropped bonus box three times for me, and all three times were on world bosses to ppl OUTSIDE my party (two times for other guildmates and once for complete stranger). Free boxes for the competition. Yay~

Wait, what? you can pillage boss cubes?

The level range between you and the monster seems to matter on the pillage chances