Tree of Savior Forum

Breaking discovery - Tree of Clerics is no more!

Getting tired of being pounded by Tree of Clerics in PVP?
Feeling limp after PVP?
Fear no more!

Leading researcher @Remiri has discovered a breakthrough advancement that will help you to Git Gud in every single TBL game against clerics. He has revealed his once-in-a-lifetime secret to us: the Harvester!

https://tos.neet.tv/items/103302

See the effects yourself!

Before:

After:

Quote from the leading researcher himself:

What are you waiting for? Don’t get killed by clerics anymore and grab your own Harvester today! Our professional market analysts predict that this product will soon be worth more than 1000TP so be quick!

Just call 1800-GIT-GUD 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or see your local RMT merchant located in Klaipeda and whisper “GIT-GUD” to him/her to gain access to this secret recipe!

Join the revolution today and GIT GUD!

14 Likes

Had a good chuckle.

Wait is this actually serious?

Is this serious? I mean, that weapon is for swordie only :confused:

Swordie should be the only class anyway.

6 Likes

Hackapell can use that. Used it since ages against those nastily OP asf inqui.
Feels so good when even a fully geared inqui can’t even do 50% dmg with malleus on archer.

I didn’t understand what can harvester do against clerics? It doesn’t seems op. Can someone explain please? q.q

Lol, all you need to do is removing your weapon, cc lock, swap again, kill.
Anyways, monks are going to beat pvp from now on.

It removes your magic attack, so mm does not hit you.

1 Like

Hmm interesting. So it is good for counter inquisitors but not all cleric classes. I personally don’t understand why people fear so much clerics. I think the only op classes in pvp are inquisitor kabba and pd. The others have skills that are difficult to aim.

Big thanks to @GoldenCross for making this informative and detailed guide!

P.S. I made this kid so assblasted that he had to make his own thread. GG, No RE.

2 Likes

Don’t see anybodywith harvestor in pvp. i dunno what @Remiri is talking about

Stop spreading lies doggey :c

im a troll, i got to spread the lies :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t think making a bitch thread showing off how bad you are is a part of getting good.

Have you considered, I dunno, getting good? You seem to be on the right track having been told. It would be a shame if you wasted this chance by continuing to be bad.

@Saint00 @TheAlleyCats

Our leading researcher and PVP Expert Dr Remiri is 100% serious 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will answer any and all questions you may have! Please drop your questions here. He has even displayed some of his precious salt to show how serious he is!

A very common question from our users. Simple! Reroll into a class that can use it or wait for the rank reset if you can reset into a class that can use it.

GIT GUD today!

4 Likes

Fyringy Sword work the same and can be used by Cleric, Wizard and Swordsman class, MATACK shouldn’t go below zero in any situation, another quality mechanic made by IMC …

How do you archive classic threads?

1 Like

Harvester says Swordie only but I still see clerics using it.

trancends 10 harvestor damage plz

Today, I shall remind them

3 Likes

Big praise to the ultra whale yugimori for keeping his swordie up there in the ranks of clerics.

Anything is possible with a giant wallet.

Tree of wallets.
The tree is actually a symbol of green money and saviors use their wallets to sustain it’s growth.
It makes sense now.

7 Likes