Tree of Savior Forum

Breaking discovery - Tree of Clerics is no more!

yup wallet keep you on the leaderboard even if you dont play cleric and kinowarlock

1 Like

ITT: Mad n bads trying to influence game balance with old early-week screenshots

The only people willing to take the bait are people who havenā€™t played in months and are still on the forum crusades.

This is from right now.

Play the game.

edit: friendly reminder that clerics have a ridiculous advantage in the current TBL format anyway, being that teams can randomly not have a healer at all

4 Likes

How to play the game when overpowered gears take over the place?

Bring back standardized gears to tbl and Iā€™ll consider the game maybe playable again.

Wizs and clerics leading the boards. Thatā€™s returning to the pre-cleric domination days.

2 Likes

meh, even tbl in sea server is dying right now
u only see same ppl keep playing tbl everyday
and most of them reroll to inq pvp meta to keep in ranking
so no wonder the rank is like that rofl
the 200 rank ppl got 900 point
u wont see that when tbl was pretty active back then :stuck_out_tongue:
reroll to meta or use ur walletā€¦ ur choice to tbl in this game xD

2 Likes

this sort of reminds me of the faith system that final fantasy tactics had. if you had a lot of faith it also meant that magic affected you more be it bad or good effects. if you had zero faith magic would not would not affect you at all.

maybe tos should add a stat called faith (and itā€™s anti-stat), that might be neat.

maybe the tos staff who designed the sword had this in mind as some form of balance against inquisitor.

1 Like

Yugi is a ā€˜sheā€™.

/20

IĀ“m 99% convinced that the swords giving negative MATACK was unintented, is just another of these bugs they implement unintentionally because IMC donĀ“t play their own games.

Remember when Circling was reducing AOE defence to zero, was that an intentionally mechanic too?, Pear of Anguish multihits? and the list goes and goesā€¦

Finaly, ironically, the class that most suffer in TBL from the damage of Maleus Maleficarium is Archer and they canĀ“t equip any of the swords that gives negative MATACK unless they have Hackapell in their build.

it may help mages:

Omg dragoon need be nerfed urgently q.q

Today, I shall remind them

1 Like

tfw rank 10 is only three wins above 1000 elo

1 Like

tree of cleric cant deny,

itā€™s tree of swordsmen now

archers are dieing now

##TreeOfArcher2017

While weā€™re at it, Clerics also have the best looking costumes.
You donā€™t see the maid and butler outfit on any other class.

1 Like

Found something better than Harvester:

https://tos.neet.tv/items/123302

Prices are still dirt cheap, hmm I wonder whyā€¦?

2 Likes

Prices are low because Crystaras is a two-handed weapon instead Harvester is one-handedā€¦ only Highlanders/Barbarians/Doppels can use two-handed swords currently, and usually these are not ranks very PvP orientedā€¦ (and for PvE, Crystaras isnā€™t that great unless you find one with 4 slots and work it, still, there are way better/cheaper choices)

Yeahā€¦not sure why Crystaras is being mentionedā€¦harvester is more accessible unless they finally fixed it to be swordsman only.

Wow, definitely sounds like u are way more ravaged than me, just look at that aggression!

2 Likes

Im not the one who made their own thread, sorry. This thread is a living example of your bootybother.

Did you just assume my sexuality? REEEE

:wink:

1 Like