Tree of Savior Forum

PvP and PvE - Ktest's New Gung Ho lv15, or Guardian lv15

Plus they just got appraiser so they can even nerf your trans gear.

Appraiser is the only reason Im considering investing into my archer. I love the outfit and the skills.

SR3 have high aoe damage but really hard in tbl because cant control aoe skill (easy to attack someone with revenged sevenfold) / no dmg when get block, ausrine, mh , revive / no escape skill only have more 3-4 mobility.

Ya I block their marching fire then rekt them with rush. But without block I get rekt.

in high rank tbl average block from cleric or wiz full con is about 750-850 it hard to penetration and SR will doom when vs shield user the wall of 1k walk and 3k c guard even canonner lancer and catagoon still have hard time with it.

1 Like

High CON meta is very annoying indeed if you’re not playing the correct class or have the correct stat distribution.

1 Like

Doesnt Wiz usually just bowl over high con?

Love your character name.

I’m still holding out super hardcore for High Guard to be as good as Finestra (or close) and have an actual good duration. You guys have no idea how happy that would make me as a Pelta c3 player.

Is that Ktest server ranking?

The guide is this.

Step 1: Buy a Harvester
Step 2: If caster, don’t kill yourself to Pears
Step 3: …there is no step 3. Don’t run into their obviously damaging and easy to dodge wheel and god smash, and Git Gud.

Oh god you’re a genius! i wonder why the remaining players on Telsiai/Varena haven’t thought of this and allowed all these Inquisitors to dominate the ranking boards. You must be smarter than all of us.

You’ve clearly solved tree of clerics here, can you reply to that guy up there that i linked and give him your wisdom? Thanks. I’ll be sure to share this wisdom in the future if anyone else struggles with inquisitors in pvp

1 Like

There are two things that irks me a bit when people talk about Peltasta. And forgive me if it was started already earlier in the thread, I simply skimmed.

First would be High Guard, while High Guard does indeed give flat block chance it is actually increased by the Peltasta’s class passive attribute “Shield Mastery: Block” by 25%. Never tried it with Finestra, but I’m sure it would work too.

Secondly, Umbo Blow and Rim Blow both hit an additional time when used under their respective specific conditions. This could have been stated elsewhere as well.

My biggest problem is the duration of high guard. Its only a 30 sec duration with double that for a CD, yet finestra is AT LEAST twice as good and can be maintained infinitely.

Glad I could help! Now kindly get off my nuts.

Why stop here? I’m sure many of us are sick of Tree of Clerics already and you’ve got the solution right here. Spread the good word!

https://tos.neet.tv/items/103302

Look at the stats!

I can’t stress how helpful it is, instead of getting 1-shot by Malleus, you take around 3-4k and then get a buff that reduces all incoming damage from everyone by 1889.

A+ photoshop, would view again.

A+ insight and analysis.

I dedicated an entire thread to your guide. Find it here:

1 Like

I will go ahead and like it. Thanks for making the community better.

Jesus. How do I lock my own thread?

2 Likes