Tree of Savior Forum

Bokor Advice Mega Thread

Statue of Goddess Laima and Carve World Tree do.

Hi Sixaxis, just a clarification. wat would be the Zombify level and damballa ratio gap. Is this the number of zombies i can summon vs the number of zombies i can explode? in this case lvl 11 Zombify can summon 14 zombies thus lvl 5 Damballa can explode 15 zombies max. 1 zombie difference

Another thing, what would be the best level for Samediveve?

Regards.

for the build, is it better to have a physical attack mace or a magic attack rod? also i have that ardre dagger whatever is called…with the fire property, as a secondary…is worth having? or should i stick with shields. Also Effigy eats a lot of sp…seen myself in dungeons sitting more often than the rest of the group. any tips. thanks.

Edit: are there any dark damage weapons or equips to increase dark damage? Thanks

really? almost 70k for lvl1 c1 attribute? both skill max lvl are 50…wtf

[quote=“jpopidmelo, post:62, topic:168367”]
Hi Sixaxis, just a clarification. wat would be the Zombify level and damballa ratio gap. Is this the number of zombies i can summon vs the number of zombies i can explode? in this case lvl 11 Zombify can summon 14 zombies thus lvl 5 Damballa can explode 15 zombies max. 1 zombie difference[/quote]

(IMO) Damballa itself shouldn’t be more than 3 targets over Zombify for DPS on non-boss monsters. It doesn’t have to be 1 for 1 if you don’t mind getting the maximum damage on only Boss monsters (Damballa will knockback enemy monsters after the first wave of explosions, and out of Damballa’s range depending on their position), since an exploded Zombie has a chance of respawning another one in its place which will go off from Damballa again if it’s still active. The extra Zombie comes from the C2 Attribute.

That depends on your points in your other skills. It should typically have an odd number though (Ex: 7/9/11) so that you get the proper movement speed from the half-effect.

Both actually (Swap between them if you run out of SP), but if you’re fortifying the weapon high, it should be a Rod. Krausas Mace from the Guard’s Graveyard map is one of the exceptions though, since it cuts Effigy’s Bonus damage activation from 3 hits to 2. As for the Arde Dagger over Shield, unless it’s one of the rare shields, then Arde.

As for the Effigy problem, you have to carry SP Pots with you at all times :c (Downside to having a 0 CD non-target magic skill). But, upgraded Blue Gems for your gear and sitting down and standing up quickly once every 15 or 20 seconds (Which is annoying) will regenerate your SP faster.

No notable ones. For weapon though, there’s this:

Welcome to Wall Street. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It’s only me or everyone just feels useless at somewhat higher levels? I understand that i made a terrible mistake of taking krivis 2 instead of cleric 2, since trading lolop safety zone for divine stigma looks absolutely not worth it now, and i’m pretty sure leveled cure deals more damage on bosses than zaibas. No flying hits and packs tho.

Bokor 3 seems fine, i love my gemmed lvl 16 effigy.
But other parts of the kit looks meh: exploding zombies at trash does more harm than good because of annoying knockback which screws up the group for not that impressive damage, bosses tend to jump around and do knockback attacks all the time so no explosions there. You can charge zombies into the boss, but dps wise it seems to better just effigy spam from range.

Solo play looks meh too. Now, in 180+ zones fat exp monsters like lepusbunnies and goblin charges eat up 12 zombie explosions and stay alive. Like, what the hell?

Really like to hear what other somewhat high level exprience you guys have.

P.S: Don’t go krivis2 boyz.

With which can I up my zombies damage, and Bwa damage please ?

Does Damballa damage scale well for the endgame?

Yeah, on monsters, you shouldn’t attempt to Damballa unless you’re sure it’ll kill the monsters on impact since the knockback is counter-productive in parties.

• Damballa is Dark-Attribute damage, so Hexing your targets before Damballa’ing them will boost your output by 30% (from Hex attribute).

• For Bosses, Bwa Kayiman your Zombies around the Boss before Hex -> Damballa’ing on it instead of letting them walk into the Boss on its own since they’re usually not all in one place during Boss fights from Knockbacks/Traps.

Lepusbunnies have around 50k HP if I’m not mistaken, which is rare for a monster in that level range. To kill those with just Damballa off of 12 charges, you’d need the Attribute leveled. Monsters like that will get more common in the 220+ areas (50k-100k HP), so prepare yourself! ~

Your Zombie damage doesn’t increase directly off of your stats. You can only increase their damage from a stat by going Bokor C3 and using Ogouveve (Ogouveve: 50% of your INT = +STR for all buffed Zombies). Bwa Kayiman damage is physical, so you’d need build your character for that to deal more damage with it Bwa.

Like all other skills in the game that deal flat damage, it’ll slowly fall off. But Damballa does strong damage from the point it’s unlocked so it’s still pretty good end-game, just not as great as it is at C5 (Obviously). From 15 simultaneous charges, you’d be doing around 90k damage with the Attribute maxed.

Doing a Full STR/DEX bokor will improve Zombie/Bwa Kayiman damage? in later worth ?

Going STR/DEX improves Bwa Kayimans damage, not your Zombie damage. Zombie damage will only directly improve in at Bokor C3 when you unlock the skill Ogouveve. For every 2 points of INT you have, your Zombies get 1 STR from the Ogouveve buff.

Examples:
If Your INT: 50
Your Zombie STR: +25
If Your INT: 250
Your Zombie STR: +125

Also, don’t build your character around Bwa Kayiman unless your other Rank choices are physical damage. Examples of this are Monk and Paladin.

First of all, thanks to Sixaxis for all the tips and testing. I’m glad I could read all of this thread.

First question. Why don’t you take 2 points in Ogouveve for +2 AoE attack ratio for the zombies? Going 4/5 is kinda overbroad so I don’t think it’s a good idea.

Second. Is the damage from Tet Mamak La really that good endgame? With Effigy 15/15 being strong as heck, I doubt it will have better DPS at 0 cooldown. Of course, it’s a skill with poison element/strike property, but I don’t think like it’s a really good skill, that’s why I’ve been skipping that skill entirely.

Third. Is Zombify enough at 9? Uptime is almost 100% on the circle and it summons 12+2 Zombies. By the 14th zombie, I doubt that the first one will be alive, from what I’ve experienced back in iCBT. And I didn’t get Damballa, but from what you’ve said, it can summon more zombies after each wave of explosion and end up reaching the cap quickly (so having 15 zombies at a time is an overkill).

Fourth. How many points do you feel like it’s enough in Hexing? My own hotspot is 4. It can affect 5 targets at the maximum and it lasts the double of the cooldown, so I can virtually have 10 targets up with Hexing at a time.

Last question. I was thinking about using Druid C2 but now I’m thinking about Incinerate damage as well. Since my Bokor is solely focused on dealing magical damage, is Druid C2 still a solid choice or should I roll Druic C1 > Meme Doctor?

And there is the build I’m currently working on:

I’m done with Krivis, or else I’d swap the points from Zalciai to Aukuras.

The problem with Ogoueve, in my opinion, is buffed wet noodle is still a wet noodle. Going from 200 to 400 damage a melee hit doesn’t change anything. Test it, but I’ll leave it at 1 for extra debuff with atribute for future.

Damage of Tet is absolutely bad, hitting it close to impossible and random af, just use it as zombie moving skill: for not aggroing packs or stepping in heals in dungeons. Still, skipping it is not an option from my experience, zombies are dumb enough, and losing extra somewhat-control is not worth it.

At lvl 4 hexing, for example, you will not hit a whole pulled pack in one cast to start dps immediatlely. You’ve got enough points anyway, why not level it?
Leveling Same for PvE purposes seems bad, since you move zombies by charge anyway, and hp scaling sucks with levels. If you need hp so badly, get some con or better items. The whole buffing zombies to kill stuff doesn’t seem to work, at least for me: it takes waaay to much time and density sucks balls in most high level areas.

Don’t know about Druid or Zombify levels tho, never played it. I’d aim for level 9+gem for 100% uptime.

First off, i apologize to the OP for using your thread.

@Sixaxis
I started this build as:

But at Krivis C3 i decided to change to:

My current stats are:

I decided to stop SPR at around 80 and started to put into CON again, will probably do 3:2 INT:CON until CON is around 150 or less depending on my survivability.

As for the build do you have any input on it? I read all your input on the other builds so i tried to adjust my Krivis C3 the best i could.

Thank you in advance.

Not a problem! :slight_smile:

Learning a lot through this! As im sure are other people, its good to have a good community who shares ideas and information!

1 Like

Why is only 50-100 spirit suggested?

It looks like you won’t really over debuff too much on Deprotected Zone or Hexing, and the critical attack on Zalciai will just increase. Having the spirit pool to spam Effigy for Blind is also a plus.

What am I missing?

With that amount of SPR your SP recover is pretty good, you can spam for a good amount of time before running out of SP, and while you walk to the next spawn area, your SP already recovered close to 10% of its max value if not a bit more.

Just closing my long questioning about Bokor compatibility, can I just ask which of these 4 builds is the one who would fare better in the late game? (Earth Tower, PvP, other things)

Bokor +Diev+Doc:

Bokor+Druid:

Bokor+Krivis+Doc:

Bokor+Pard+Doc:

Sorry for the spam, I just need to put a nail in this coffin so I can focus on the rest of the game properly.

I’m wondering a lot about taking Krivis with a Bokor build I’ve come up with. Is Krivis c1 more of a boon to the build over Cleric c2? I know Krivis would make it more damage focused, while cleric more defensive.

I’ve also opted for Oracle for the SP (thinking need for it for effigy spam) and Kabalist for the curse-synergy with merkabah.

Thanks in advance for your input!

I was wondering about the inverse of that. What’s the issue with focusing on buffs/debuffs instead of Int for what seems like a minor damage increase.

For example: 100 Int can give the zombies ~50 damage while 100 spirit can remove 100 defense (Deprotected), allowing the zombies (and all other physical classes) to do 100 more damage per hit.

What am I missing?