Tree of Savior Forum

Bokor Advice Mega Thread

Even if Divine Stigma does not scale it give an equivalent of 156 levels invested in int/str.

Are you doing hex and effigy 10 at bokor 2? If yes, whats ur next step druid into pd? How was ur bokor after c1, skill allocation?

Hang on, you don’t you have to get Zombify to 4 anyway? Because you have to spend all your skill points before you can advance past Bokor 1?
Anyway, this gem thing is pretty new to me. Do you know where I can read more information about it?

Thank you for helping us with bokor =)

Hi SixAxis,

Please see below newly updated build. I think i placed the wrong skill build last time. I like zombies btw.

Have questions.

1. Is it alright to have Lvl 10Aukuras or I will rediced it to LVl 8 then put 2 lvl to Zalciai?

2. I really like zombies, so meaning i have put SPR and CON? what do you recomment? 80% INT, 15% SPR, 5% CON.

3. Need comment on my Rank 6. What would be the best lvl for Zombify? Shall I put more on Bwa Kayiman?

4. Please rocemmend What posible Rank 7 I choose?

Thanks

Can you please give me a skill/stat build for cleric-krivis-bokor c3-krivis-pd? What stat ratio and skills is for pure pve based on your experience. Mostly soloing partying only in dungeons when grinding. Nothing for pvp. Thanks sixaxis in advance.

lol i am looking for a build just like this

hey @Sixaxis, does it worth go Pardoner C1 instead of Krivis C2 to get Discerning Evil and Simony like this?

Well, it’s not a question of getting the skill, because we’re getting it. It’s the decision of maxing it, or maxing Aukuras. At Krivis C3, Stigma would normally be at Lvl 6, at least in the builds posted on this thread. Only +28 lost from the base effect so no biggie (The 0/10 was meant to be a joke; next time I’ll GIMP Aukuras into her eyes).

No, if you’re advancing to the next Circle of a class, you can save those points until the next Circle. You should only save them though when it’s reasonable (Meaning no Hexing Lvl 1 in Bokor C1, and then Hexing Lvl 5 in C2, when you had points to put it at Lvl 5 at C1).

Basically, Monster Gems are rare gems that give +1 levels of specific skills and can be inserted into your equipment just like normal Gems. But unlike normal gems, they cannot be leveled or have their effects stacked. Not all skills have a Monster Gem counterpart.
You can look at the list of Gems here (Type in the name of the skill to find it quicker):

Find the location of the Monster holding the Gem (Included in the gem name) here:

• Cleric

• This is fine.

• Krivis C1

• This is fine.

• Krivis C2

• This is fine.

• Bokor C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C2

• Samediveve at Lvl 1 does practically nothing. If you don’t plan on investing into it (Which is good movement speed for the Zombies and pretty decent for you), you can leave it at 0, and use that point for Zombify. Samedi’s movement speed is

• Bokor C3

• Hexing doesn’t need to be that high-leveled. You can remove 4 points from it (Leaving it at Lvl 10) and place those 4 points into Zombify, giving you a total of 15 Zombies (Including Attribute).

Zalciai doesn’t need to be leveled past 3, as you hardly benefit anything from it at that point. Leaving them in Aukuras is fine.

That amount of CON is a bit too little (That’s 16:3:1 INT:SPR:CON every 20 status points). Try 60% INT, 20% SPR, 20% CON instead and stop placing points into SPR anywhere between 50 and 100, and stop placing points into CON when you’re comfortable surviving against Bosses with your current amount. I’ve seen a Cleric grinding in a 3-star map (Lvl 240+) with only around 7k HP, but they were cycling through Safety Zone -> Mackangdal -> Revive and just barely stayed alive at certain points. Too much of a hassle, especially in the maps past that.

Lvl 11 (For this one specifically if you’re not going Samedi). You can set off all explosions of Damballa instantly.
No, Bwa Kayiman should always be left at Lvl 1 (Unless there’s some hidden level scaling effect it has that no one knows about).

Plague Doctor would be your best bet overall.

Not gonna try preparing one yourself first? I don’t like giving someone a 100% premade build, since you’ll be the one using the character in the end. Here, make one up first and put points into what you think is good and then link it back here:

As for your stat ratio:
Try 60% INT, 20% SPR, 20% CON instead and stop placing points into SPR anywhere between 50 and 100, and stop placing points into CON when you’re comfortable surviving against Bosses with your current amount.

Discerning Evil in itself is good enough just for the synergy with Incineration. So yeah, you can go it over Krivis C2. But as for your build (I’m under the assumption you don’t care about the Zombies):

• Cleric C1

• Take one point out of Cure and place it into Deprotected Zone if you’re grabbing some SPR (And from the look of Cleric C2, it looks like you are).

• Krivis C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C2

• Remove 2 points from Hexing or Samediveve and place 1 into Mackangdal (For the party invincibility), and 1 into Bwa Kayiman. Also, I checked over your last build and noticed I forgot to tell you to put Bwa Kayiman to 1 back then; sorry about that.
    Also, I didn’t realize until yesterday that Bwa Kayiman can stun-lock mobs infinitely, which is a broken mechanic. It’ll probably get removed eventually, but Kayiman will still be useful for dragging the Zombies close behind you.

• Cleric C2

• Remove 4 points from Deprotected Zone (If you added 1 point into it back at Cleric C1. Otherwise, remove only 3 points) and place them into Cure.

• Pardoner

• This is fine.

• Plague Doctor

• This is fine.

Well, can I get some thoughts on my build so far? I am at Bokor C2 in the game at this moment, but I am still unsure about what I go towards Rank 7.

For now, I have this build:

My plan for stats are 1 con : 4 int : 2 spr. Any help would be appreciated.

so at lvl 80 my current stats are Con 36/int 71/spr 37

looking for pure pve…too bad the zombies are str instead of magic base…

here is a build i did…

Yo. \o
I’ll do from Bokor C2 and ahead:

• Bokor C2

• This is fine.

• Bokor C3

• Bwa Kayiman only needs to be at level 1, since you hardly benefit any damage from it being leveled past that and it’s Physical damage. Remove 4 points from it and add 1 into Ogouveve (For the Zombie buff + Enemy debuff), 2 into Samediveve, and 1 into Damballa.

• Krivis C1

• This is fine.

• Plague Doctor

• This is fine.

• Cleric

• Remove 1 point from Cure and place it into Deprotected Zone for use on Boss monsters (When in parties) and use for Zombies or Tet Mamak La later on.

• Krivis C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C1

• Remove 1 point from Zombify and place it into Tet Mamak La for DPS use:

• Bokor C2

• Bwa Kayiman is physical DPS, and does not scale damage well per skill level, so remove 4 points from it and add 1 to Hexing, and the last 3 to Zombify.
  • Bokor C3

• Same thing for Bwa Kayiman again. Remove the 5 points from Bwa Kayiman and add them to Effigy.
  • Ogouveve only gives +AoE Attack Ratio for Zombies when leveled, and Zombies don’t need that, so it’s fine left at Lvl 1. Remove 4 points from Ogouveve and them to Zombify.

• Krivis C1

• Zalciai doesn’t need to be leveled past 3 because the scaling per level is small, and it only needs to be at Lvl 3 for the +100 Attribute: http://www.tosbase.com/database/attributes/402013/ Remove 3 points from Zalciai, and place them into Aukuras.

• 3 points taken from Divine Stigma and placed into Aukuras is a better trade-off since Divine Stigma isn’t much late-game. Remove 3 points from Divine Stigma and place them into Aukuras.

• Plague Doctor

• Not a good idea to go without some debuff protection in Plague Doctor, even if it’s just a little. Remove a total of 2 points from Pandemic and place them into Bloodletting, and remove 1 point from either Healing Factor or Pandemic and place it into Fumigate.

Zombies are garbage lol. What are you recommending? Remove those garbage zombie spells and just dump 5 in Mackangdal and the rest into Samediveve and it’s golden.

What makes you think they’re garbage?

If you’re talking about Seiryu’s post, I did recommend him to put points into Samediveve if he really wanted it. Mackangdal is always staying @ Lvl 1 because you’re taking all of the damage at the end anyway so you’ll be stepping into Safety Zone a couple seconds before then to cancel it, and +4 seconds temporary damage absorption at the cost of Zombify being at 0 just gimps you, because:

There’s a limit to how many mobs can aggro you at once, even in dungeons. Zombies have their own aggro limit, so they can pull extra ones into your vicinity for you. Their damage is also constantly decent prior to the 200 areas, and afterwards they just become glorified meatshields but still useful for the aggro point above.

Bwa Kayiman stun-locks mobs as long as the mobs are touching them in that state, and with the 10s duration & cooldown, that’s permanently. While the rest of the party DPS’s the stunned mobs, you just stand there with the Zombies over them and do nothing but wait for it to finish so you can start it again on the same mobs or rush ahead to the next ones, no Healer needed (Well, Cleric C1) and no extended resting. Besides, Kayiman is a 1-off skill anyway so it doesn’t hurt to have it even without the stun-lock.

1 Like

Here is a revise build. oh the stats con 36 int 71 spr 37 at lvl 80

• Cleric C1

• Remove 1 point from Cure and place it into Deprotected Zone for use on Bosses.

• Krivis C1

• You only used 10 of your 15 points here. Use your other 5 to place 3 into Zalciai, and 2 into Aukuras.

• Bokor C1

• Remove 1 point from Zombify and place it into Tet Mamak La for DPS use (Video shown above).

• Bokor C2

• Remove 1 point from Hexing and place it into Mackangdal; you and your party will need that immunity effect every now and then. You can cancel the damage at the end by stepping into Safety Zone.

• Bokor C3

• Remove 3 points from Hexing and add them into Zombify. Then remove 1 point from Damballa and add it to Samediveve. The Zombify to Damballa ratio gap was too big and you were 1 point short of gaining +1 Move Speed in Samediveve for yourself, so those points were moved around to balance that.

• Krivis C2

• Remove 3 points from Divine Stigma and place them into Aukuras~ (Reasoning stated in post #18 and above).

• Plague Doctor

• Remove 2 points from Healing Factor or Pandemic (Or 1 from each) and place them into Bloodletting; party debuff protection is a good thing.

Your stat leveling is fine. [Copy/paste]:

1 Like

Not the OP, but as someone who’s going for this build why is it worth it to take 1 point in Bwa Kayiman and Ogouveve? ty :slight_smile:

Can I ask opinions on this build, too?

I am considering if there is a synergy between Bokor/Diev and if there are enough debuffs for Doc`s Incineration.

Thanks!! Finally decided my build :smiley:

Bwa Kayiman allows you to keep your Zombies close behind you when traveling through the map. It also allows you to knockdown stun-lock enemies that touch Zombies in the Bwa Kayiman state.

Ogouveve places a buff on your Zombies that increases their STR by 50% of your INT. It also places a debuff on nearby enemies that can be used with Incineration.

• Cleric C1

• This is fine.

• Cleric C2

• This is fine.

• Bokor C1 - C2

• You can’t use Tet Mamak La without at least one summoned Zombie, so the skill is useless in a Zero-Zombie build. If you want to use Tet Mamak La, you’ll have to remove 1-3 points from Mackangdal and place them into Zombify (And those +1 points aren’t doing anything for you PvE-wise compared to +1 Zombie and +5 duration, and the Wheelchair Zombie unlocked @ Lvl 3 which doesn’t pick up Tet Mamak La). Also consider removing 1 point from Hexing for Bwa Kayiman, although this is only advised and not necessary.
    If you still have no intention of using Zombify at all, then remove that 1 point from Tet Mamak La and place it into Mackangdal.

• Dievdirby C1

• This is fine.

• Dievdirby C2

• This is fine.

• Plague Doctor

• This is fine.

As for synergy between Bokor/Diev specifically, not much. Effigy and Tete Mamak La (Assuming you use Tet to DPS) are already 0 cooldown and there’s nothing else that really stands out. Also note that Carve is physical damage, so you won’t be getting much use out of that other than as a wood-grabbing skill for the Statues (Although there’s not much point in moving points from Carve to the other skills since they last until their cooldown ends).

Diev 2 in this isn’t a bad choice, but it’s not a great one either. If you like the class concept though, then by all means run with it.

\o/

@Sixaxis Thanks again for the insight, I am really close to rank 5, and I still had my doubts about what class to pursue.

About Diev 2, I like the playstyle of the class, and that’s why I put it there. And Carve Attack is mostly for leveling, as there`s nothing that stands out besides it, as you stated.

Just a final question, do you happen to know if the statues cont as debuffs in enemies too? If not, what would you recommend in ranks 5/6 for potencializing the effects of Incineration at rank 7? Classes that would synergyze well in the path Cleric > Cleric 2 > Bokor > Bokor 2 > ? > ? > PD.