Tree of Savior Forum

BM Build Theorycrafting

For what the use and effect of silver bullet skill.

Bit of venting here:

I don’t understand why silver bullet and dual gun stance are not 1 point mastery. BM is already spread thin with tons of skills so you need to prioritize which ones to even get, let alone max.

As it stands, I can’t afford to put 5 points in both double gun and silver bullet, so I am just avoiding silver bullet altogether. Here is my build: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31155599ii.2a354a65.1f3f456a.1a29315575.21314a55617285a5

The goal of the build is to have sapper3 for broom trap as AOE, and max out the single target skills on the BM side. I got minimal points in bloody overdrive and R.I.P. for some other AOE skills.

if you’re not AAing then I believe dual gun level 1 is sufficient. doesn’t it only increase your normal Z atk ?

how it’s awful

20% bonus dmg at 10s

I have a BM built on my SR and it feels good. You guys should see how my SR could do dg 300 lol. The rooms are empty bu the time my team mates arrive… just for reference, that’s on an Aspana +13 T6 (Appraiser build)

Anyhow, I did also a test on Qs3-BM and while it does look really cool, it already felt so much lacking in aoE dmg department… this is personal feel in comparison to how I do atleast compared to my SR and Falco3-Mergen…

In my humble opinion, I feel that Bm builds should incorporate Aoe class. So with that I mean Sapper 3 or Falco 3. Otherwise, after the rank reset event is over many might regret not having them…

Can you please share your skill settings for SR3-BM1?
I take Napalm Bullet and Full Metal Jacket. While Napalm Bullet has good damage, the attack animation is kinda slow and I’m still trying to find the best position to use it.

I use taser and Full Metal Jacket when fighting boss and it really helps.

Unfortuately no. Burrow only works with Bow and crossbow AA. With DGS you just simply go underground but you won’t be able to AA.

I can say for your second build since i actually went that route, Good CC for single and multiple Targets but AI is very, very bad.

Growling works wonders with Bloody Overdrive since mobs will just stand there for target practice and you don’t get hit at all. Bossing wise you still got Running shot and DGS to fall on along with BM2 skills. Above all, you only need to invest on your gun.

While the above sounds nice, the ultimate turn off is the AI, Growling can easily cause the pet to be stuck and will not move. It is a HUGE pain in the butt to get the pet to follow you with /comeon when you are farming. Secondly is if your pet faints, Growling is cancelled and you can get overrun easily.

Do note that Growling range is very small, around the size of Zaibas. You need to get a Falconer with Aiming to extend its range.

I can tell you this much, Sr1 for riding fixes a lot of [growling] issues.

Turns all pistol skills and AA into Holy element damage. You will deal 50% more damage to Dark element monsters and that’s it, against other element it does nothing but this skill does boost your damage against Demon Lord WB since most are Dark element except Marnox.

You will be stuck in BM 1 since Sr 1 will take rank 8 if you don’t mind to use one rank to fix Growling issues.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31144daaai.4a.1a4a.15234255.253f4f6575.1525

@Snowhart

Attributes should be atleast lv50. Main skills are lv70 and up attributes, but ofcourse focus first on a good pistol. +13 pistol if you got Appraiser in your build

Only usefull skill with BM that I use is Silver Bullets (which has 100% uptime). I only use Tase on bosses. Don’t use/No need for Napalm because the skill is too clunky. But sure you can put some skill points in it

Just practice and have in mind SR gamestyle. It is a mobile class. If you can get it right, your skill rotation actually suits perfect especially with SR skill buffs right now. Even the SP consumption of Limacon is nothing to me, a few SP pots can solve that. And the silver I make more than compensates for a few pots I ever need

I only have +11 [Event] Double Stack trans 4 and unfortunately I haven’t unlocked Appraiser yet. I’m too lazy to do the tedious quest. My SR was A2-R3-SR3-BM1 then reset to A3-R1-Rog1-SR3-BM1.

I agree that with this new system, SR has better skill rotation rather than relying on Limacon all the time. I still find difficulties in using Napalm but Tase is the best skill for killing boss. I rarely use silver bullet because I still can’t see the difference in damage.

1 Like

I feel that due to rank 9, you either go Appraiser + BM1 or Rogue 1 + Rogue 2. If this is your main, and you feel lazy doing the quest, just buy an unlock voucher… (I did this)

Silver bullets is a good buff… maybe you cannot feel it due to it being elemental dmg and it varies to mnster element you are farming… eitherway majority of the mobs in game are devil/dark so havibg holy property is actually the best you can get currently

My personal advice for you is if you plan transcending your pistol, probably dont go higher than trans 6. Because by then you should be considering getting a better pistol… either Aspana or the new orange pistol 350 with good stat rerolls. HG weapons always give great raw dmg

Hi i currently using this build https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311133399i.3a4f.1f2f6175.1a55.155575 this build focus only in single target only main skill kneeling shot + running shot and gun mode stance. Lazy build not more in spaming skill, good for wb.

My question for the weapon much better this weapon in my build right just good stat

And this is the masinios pistol same base damage.

First, you should follow this build rather than your build:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31113339ii.3a4f.1f2f75.15.11214a55617185a5
You can take rogue 2 instead of A3 but sacrificing BM2 for rogue 2 is not a good move. You said your build is good for WB but no Tase bullet? That’s a big waste. Can switch BOD points into Silver Bullet if you like

Rogue 1 is totally enough IMO. I have 550+ crit rate and with sneak hit lv5 can deal nearly 100% crit rate on boss back. BM2 has Mozambique and lv10 FMJ which are extremely strong on single target, also BOD ricochet attribute which is super useful (can be compared to old falcon circling+ BOD of BM1)

Masinios pistol, of course, is better due to +1 FMJ. Also that 45 crit rate is super hard to get on HG pistol.

p/s: update the build above. Max smash bullet.

Ok thank u @Krystal gonna reset in rouge1 bm2

Wow, do people really prefer A3 to Ro2?

For more crit rate and max kneeling. Max kneeling gives 1k damage.

A3 for max kneeling shot. Lv10 kneeling shot adds: 200 crit rate, 300 atk speed (will be multiplied by 10% by RS) and additional patk. Additional patk = (2*DEX+52.3), attribute increases this additional patk by 50%. Let’s say if you have 500 dex, kneeling shot lv10 gives you 1578 patk. Meanwhile lv5 kneeling shot with attribute gives 796.5 patk.

btw i update the build above. should max mash bullet.