Tree of Savior Forum

BM Build Theorycrafting

These are two screens of the skill. No attributes on it yet (I used my old limacon points for some passives and RIP enhance, I will pump up the rest with time), I have a +11 trans 5 Aspana Revolver. Buffs are visible, if you have any questions ask away

Thank you for testing. IMO lv10 FMJ cannot reach 777k. I tested it last night on my BM2. Aspana +13 trans 8 3 red gems. non crit dmg was 135-145k, crit dmg was 300-325k. I went back to BOD lv10 for big AoE power.

falcon 3 is suggested to use with mergen since falcon dmg is based on primary patk. if you use BM, your xbow must be strong.

I think BM is just a hype , i test much build but BM doesnt fit any of them

I think I’ll somehow max both, I’m not really convinced by Mozambique. Also, keep in mind you can invest in attributes, and that we just got infinite buff works… I’m pretty confident that even if you can’t reach damage cap, a 5 OH burst single target skill is pretty sweet.

Mozambique is one of the best skill. I love it as the same as BOD. Maybe your playstyle and mine are much different :smiley:

my dumbest bm build ever

just press steady aim and bm stuff

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3144419aii.4a.4f.1535..1121314151697a81a5

the most solid patch for me is Archer 3-QS3-APP1-BM2, u get the critical of blind skill and the running shot cooldown problem maybe will be repair like limacon (4Minutes ON).

if the running shot repair coming soon that patch will be strong.

I try the falconer patch with rank 3 and its feel like u drain to much sp on parties use circling+aiming+RIP or bloody over and sometime running shot and repeat. its boring used that combo on parties. the BM 2 patch feel more solid cause the combo is Blind+RIP+Bloody, is insta damage character in the first patch u use first 2 support abilities. the archer c3 is a filler u can replace with another job.

rogue version need werewolf card, right now cost at lv 10 around 10-15m each.

PD: I don’t reach up silver bullet, its feel like is the same as sacrament, if u have sacrament u don’t need silver bullet, if I wrong pls correct me.

PD2: if u want a AA character, don’t make a BM build. I test the sustain damage os SR3 and BM with Running shot and the SR3 make much MORE DAMAGE than bm patch. remember SR 3 have limacon spread atribute and enhances. u can made 20-30k without other lines damage. the BM with running make with same weapon 8-11k (first line damage) and don’t have spread atributte

Silver Bullet and Sacrament are two different things
Sacrament adds an extra damage line that has holy damage, while Silver bullet makes all your damage with two pistols in holy damage, thus receiving the elemental bonus on dark targets for example.

2 Likes

Hey guys i’m thinking about building BM with Sapper, does anyone know if Sapper’s Pungi Stake only hits 1 target?

steady aim is awful and most of ranger skills have bad sp synergy with bm

Meh, Limacon sp drain per hit really hurts. And Running shot will get its 5min duration in later updates.

But Runing Shot has 2 damage lines (not a multihit, but 2-hit animation) … So take into account the sum of the first 2 lines to compare ^^

How about this build guys. A3 qs3 rouge2 bm1 this build focus on crit rate. Any advice in this build.

You would really rather A3 than Bm2?

a3 for max kneeling and swifstep.

And again I ask, you would trade the entire BM2 kit that does way more than [kneeling shot] and [swiftstep] for [kneeling shot] and [swiftstep]?

Pungi hits multiple targets, I went archer2 sapper3 rogue2 BM2. The main purpose of sapper3 is the broom trap + attributes for huge AOE damage.

I went rogue2 since I have 3 werewolf cards and want to make use of the added crit%.

A2-Hu3-App-Sr1-Bm2
A1-Qs3-Hu3-Bm2

Bullet hunters. Thoughts?

Does rogue Burrow works with BM skills ?