Tree of Savior Forum

BM Build Theorycrafting

That’s not how you compare. You compare the difference between lv5 and lv10 [kneeling shot] which is x1 DEX as atk vs what ever you’re getting from rogue2. In your example of 500 DEX, you get an additional 750atk vs 250crit atk standing.

As for crit rate, kneeling shot: critical rate is based off attribute lv only making it +200 crit rate max at any lv of [kneeling shot].

On the other hand swift step: critical rate has a portion for skill level making the difference between lv 10 and lv15 [swiftstep] as 25 crit rate.

So it’s gonna be +25 crit rate and +750 atk while kneeling vs +10% crit chance from behind (3% crit chance everywhere with ww cards) and +20 sec [sneak hit] duration and 250 cit atk. That’s assuming you ignore everything else from rogue.

the 10% crit chance, duration from Ro2 vs Ro1 are fixed differences. as well as the swift step crit rate and eva difference betweet swift step lv10-15. People can see it by themselves clearly from Tos neet so I didn’t mention. I only mention the additional patk because it needs to be calculated. :tired:

I assume people here discussing about archer build already knew those fixed differences.

Sorry for the late reply but you wont get 150 crit rate from A2, its 20 crit rate each attribute lvl and 5 crit rate each skill lvl.

A2 Gets 125 crit rate

Not a massive difference though :stuck_out_tongue:

A2 = lv10 swift step. Attribute max level is 5. So 5x20 + 10x5 = 125??? :tired:

I’m sorry, what? Level 5 attribute gives 100, and level 10 Swift Step gives 50, for 150. Either that or my game is lying cause my 450 crit becomes 600 with Archer 2’s Swift Step.

ops

/twenty characters

Then is it good to go full DEX or just get enough DEX for atk spd and pump the rest to STR? Would be great if there is any recommendation about stat ratio.

i like high attack speed, but my QS3-BM2 char will be casual and there is bonus dmg from Kneeling shot which scales from DEX. I dont know if the dmg from Kneeling + weapon (i wont get Marcinios of course but i will try to get the most decent and affordable weapon, like purple or orange gun from HG) is worth sacrificing the considerable amount of atk from STR.

Should be max DEX. STR can be obtained from gears and skill (rogue). I even dont need STR so that my sissels can be triggered very often :satisfaction:

2 Likes

So a3qs3 r1 bm2 finalized

Yes, that build is very good. For me I go appraiser instead of Rogue cuz my aspana is +13, overestimate can give 364 patk more, blindside also increases min crit chance. (Also my effort to get appraiser, cannot let it go LoL)

1 Like

I thought Blindside crit chance is separate from your own crit rate, means its a flat value and is not affected by any other crit source? Cause it says so in the description. Can you explain what is “min crit chance” here?

It is what i see from its description. How does this skill crit chance work? Only Mr.Kim knows :tired:

But, just my feeling, that when I cast blind side and keep running+AA around target, it crit more often.

Ah so its a mystery to you too :smile: okay thanks~

Do y’all think I should go A2>QS3>Wugu2>BM2 or A3>QS3>Rogue>BM2? What would the stat spread look like for both of those? Full dex or full str?

Also, is there a decent alternative to Didel Grand Cross these days, or is that still BiS?

@Krystal can u give ti me the build skill of a3 qs3 app bm2

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3111333dii.3a4f.1f2f75.234555.11214a55617185a5

You can switch points between FMJ or BOD. I max BOD instead of FMJ thou. This build cannot make sure FMJ always crit like Rogue.

Since you have QS+BM, it must be full DEX. wugu dmg is based on xbow. This build is not recommended for BM.
Masinios Xbow is the end-game gear for QS BM. +2 all QS skills, +1 RS

Is the QS BM build worth building if you don’t have really good ping?

Krystal for A2/QS3/Apr/Rog1/BM2 build would you max BOD or FMJ? I can’t decide if I want all single target skills maxed (FMJ, Smash and Mozambique) or have at least 1 maxed AoE skill (BOD or RIP + 2 singles: Smash and Mozambique)

wouldn’t pure single target (with lv1 aoe skills) build have problems with solo farming/grinding or in party? or in the end skill lv have no meaning and it’s all about attribute level or AoE skill

also does anyone know if DoT form Smash Bullet counts as bleeding? Since with Werewolf card the Rajapearl+Prison Cutter combo is not possible but if Smash counts as bleed then Prison Cutter may work. If not then what red card would be good/decent for this build?

you can play QS BM if your ping is lower than 0.2 when you type //ping ingame. over 0.2 will be painful and annoying. Falcon or fletcher mergen will be good for you if your ping is not good.

FMJ is a strong skill with great dmg and can ignore 50% pdef, with rogue u can make sure 100% crit rate for this skill but tbh I dont like it much. The animation is too long for me. U can cancel that animation but dmg won’t come sooner. I prefer maxing BOD more than FMJ. Mozambique can totally compensate for FMJ in my playstyle. Mozambique is kind of must-have. Max it no matter which you are.

The difference between BOD lv1 and lv10 is 153% modification. If your patk is just at average level then you won’t notice much difference when dmg numbers show up, maybe 10-15k per hit. However this skill is AoE, 20 hit and can “ricochet”. mobs in dungeon 300 still have around 25-35k HP left after I cast BOD lv1. With BOD lv10, they are all gone. BOD is the best skill when you are doing Challenge mode. Ice tree, BOD x2, pass, BOD again. Very effective.

about this I am not quite sure but I think it won’t work with prison cutter.
Here is the bleed that will work with prison cutter
here is Smash Bullet

For AA build I think Biteregina in purple and Velnia Monkey in red will be the best. I am currently using 2 Biter (1 slot for gazing yolem) and 3 Monkey. Biter poison triggers quite often actually.

what about werewolf? isn’t it must have for those who use rogue so you can benefit from sneak hit vs enemies when it’s hard to stick behind them specially if you want to use kneeling shot in solo?