Tree of Savior Forum

BM Build Theorycrafting

10% but you need to stay behind the target. Eva buff last for 25s with 90s CD. Unless you aim for burrow. It mostly depends on your play style.
I dont trust that addon btw :tired:

100 crit is nothing if you go full green gems on your weapon krys.

From 700 crit to 800 crit probably just get you less than 2% cirt chance.
More crit you have less valuable they are.

On the other hand, solid crit% from sneaky hit is much more cost efficient.
With 3 wolf cards, the worst case you will get 10% * 30% = 3% crit increase.

1 Like

But but I feel annoyed when not having A2 :heeey: I don’t want to hide behind boss @ss. I want to slap it on its face HAHAHA :satisfaction:

1 Like

Well, I’d rather use Archer 2 x R1 because:

800+ Phys Attack when Kneeling Shot for Full DEX builds

200 Crit Rate on Kneeling Shot

150 Crit Rate on AR2

100 Evasion

It’s clear that R1 gives you more solid crit chance. I think anyone can see it. But you see… On these pics Swift Step were OFF. And after some study about this Crit Rate addon we can see that even on High level mobs I have 48~~60% crit chance with just 3 Green Gems.
In the future, I’ll have 6 green gems and even more Crit Rate and DEX coming from equips. More DEX = More Kneeling Shot Phys Damage.

So I think that for some purposes, like for using Pheasant, Calltrops and beating Bosses, AR2 is better. For farming, R1 is better!

Choose your side guys! The cards are on the table~~

yesterday i joined WB hunting using my rogue. As long as i dont get top DPS, i can always stay behind the boss and spam yellow number XD

1 Like

My idea is taking A2 rogue 2 instead of A1 rogue 3.
A2 vs Rogue has a clear result already.

yes rogue is the best when you have party to drag agro on them. Sadly I prefer playing alone and I hardly move to boss’ back to attack so A2 Ro2 will be better for me than A1 Ro3

Lonely archer go Scout 1.
With current green gem trend, I really don’t feel archer 2 is essential.
I would use that 1 rank for some fun class, like Scout :slight_smile:

And Scout class costume is so damn good.

yup, in the end it really depend on everybody playstyle. some like face to face, other like backdoor.
@mambojango4good how much dex you invested in that pic? 509 DEX? (archer base DEX is 8)
i calculate 509 STR is +1273 patk, but we dont get eva, block pen and catk…

The debate was about archer2 vs rogue3. To fit scout1, it will be scout1 vs rogue3. Not archer2.

the best choice is Ar2 AND rogue3, pick both, be greedy

Nor ASPD! Kneeling Shot gives you more ASPD too~~

@myself

Without Monstrance

With Monstrance

Just for comparison

Edit 1: it’s kind of strange talking to myself… lol

3 Likes

ugh… very tempting to switch to DEX side. btw, which skills benefitted from this patk increase from kneeling?
flareshot, crossfire, any wugu, sapper, hunter, falconer skill

How to fit both on QS3 BM2? Unless you were discussing on different build.

Running Shot and Calltrops too, so QS. And Double Gun Instance. My build is AR2, QS3, FALC3 —> BM1.

1 Like

oh right, sorry, never fan of qs3 so i unconsciously ignore it

1 Like

Yea I know, I just want to give some personal opinion.
Because for BM 2, I won’t pick either of them.

For archer 2, what you really get is kneeling shot, 100 crit is nothing if you go full green on R9 weapons.
For rogue 3, you get about 3 crit% and 20s longer duration to relax your finger. Burrow and evasion? they really aren’t useful.

So I would use this rank for utility like clocking from Scout, or bleeding effect from Fletcher, etc.

150 Crit rate and 100 evasion. You can’t ignore evasion here since R9 Leather set is encouraging evasion use.